Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. (625 Views)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign / All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Insecurity(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku is a businessman who was a Vice President, and chairman of the National Economic Council and the Privatisation Council . Tinubu was a Governor and kingmaker. Kwankwaso was Governor and minister. Obi lags far behind them in experience, education and business!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1573648031785820160?t=AIOa7tAsMiweSi8l1k24_g&s=19

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by lhordspy: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
I mean, Mr Reno how will i vote a Peter obi?

Why will i want a peter obi to become the president of Nigeria?

How will i tell my kids that education is paramount and they should always work hard to excel in it by coming out in flying colours, When am supporting a third class degree holder ahead of a First class degree holder?

May we never be unfortunate in Life.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Sergio103(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
cool

Let's even talk on this narcissist daydreamer with biggest nose of Umunna.

The only time this Useless mofo recognized that Obi is On another level was in the Rivers one million March for Obi. Because one Obidient wrote on placard in the rally "Reno O mockery, we will shock you". Then this mofo took to his handle and accepted that Obi will sweep Gangs in 2023.

Just because a little attention was thrown to him grin

Reminded me of what we normally do back then at 7yo. We will cry, cry and cry till mom says ......."oya it's okay Chiboy" grin.

That's what a full grown man is doing currently.

Need i say also that new dimension has been set on nairaland politics section for urchins. ........

Saturday....... Wailing day
Sunday...... absorbing shock from Saturday.

Monday to Wednesday....... staggering on what to regain their lost voice.

Thursday and Friday....... They become boisterous again and rejuvenate their hope for Tinubu. But Saturday will always kill it again cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Dubaku543: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Useless man

3 Likes

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by November1857(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
So Obi was not equally a Governor ?

Childish talk ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
To be honest now,who is truly lagging behind among them?
If you mention Obi then i will know it is not with clear eyes!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by LeoDeKing: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reno, the tormentor of pandora hoebi and the obituarists again. grin

Reno is creating a situation such that whenever ipob pigs hear the name Reno, they take the shortest route to their burrows.

At the mention of Reno, ipob pigs will be like

1 Like

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Salvador1: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
All these cos of Obi.

Obi's grace is superb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by PresidObi: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi is the leading contender for the post of president of Nigeria.

Reno or Dino cannot lead us into trouble again, we are not blind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by LeoDeKing: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
November1857:
So Obi was not equally a Governor ?

Reproduced below so you read it again. This time, very slowly.
Atiku is a businessman who was a Vice President, and chairman of the National Economic Council and the Privatisation Council . Tinubu was a Governor and kingmaker. Kwankwaso was Governor and minister. Obi lags far behind them in experience, education and business!

1 Like

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Michelle70(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jennifer663:
To be honest now,who is truly lagging behind among them?
If you mention Obi then i will know it is not with clear eyes!!!!
i personally feel its Obi

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Omesbrit(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
This guy is really not ashamed, if despite all his propagander & lies Obi keep making waves across Nigeria, it shows how senseless his posts is. The least of all the candidate is Atiku who has not held any executive position in public sector compare to Obi, who has demonstrated leadership capacity both in private sector & public sector which he excelled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by LeoDeKing: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
i personally feel its Obi

I don't feel is Obi.

I know is Obi.

Obi is the only candidate flaunting GCE, others have post secondary school certificates.

But I thought pandora hoebi attended a 3-day course on power system. Abi he still get carry over on the course ni?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Racoon(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reno Omokri have emptied himself as a desperate political jobber just looking for cheap stipends.He is just fixated on Peter Obi but the man no send for once. I used to think the man is principled, but no he is not though he is intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Udoboss(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I don't feel is Obi.

I know is Obi.

Obi is the only candidate flaunting GCE, others have post secondary school certificates.

But I thought pandora hoebi attended a 3-day course on power system. Abi he still get carry over on the course ni?

He submitted degree oo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reno Omokri may hang himself before election. Why is he so bothered about Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Betanaija42moro: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Deceiving common Nigerians while you are collecting mega money from Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by dechriscool(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
ok
Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by sonature1: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why is Reno Omokri dissipating so much energy on a candidate without a structure?

Is he that jobless?

I thought he was a pastor and had a congregation to cater for.
Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Efuaye(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
The loud sound of Peter Obi has muted the noise of Reno!
Pity that no one is listening to you any more.
Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by dechriscool(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
r
Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Isobug: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obviously, this one has nothing to say again. He's just dabbing about looking for something to say about Obi but he keeps seeing nothing anymore hence this senseless talk.
Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Is that all?
Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by Sitwalkstand: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
very unstable human being
Re: Reno: Obi Lags Far Behind Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reno is a fool just like every other Tinubu slave

Obi was governor for 8 years

I guess Reno forgot that due to his senseless hate for peter obi

(1) (Reply)

2023: 72% Of Nigerians Want Peter Obi As President, New Poll Reveals / There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 / How Come Boko Haram automatically Stopped Striking After Tinubu Picked Shettima?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.