Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar (53582 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by HolyMan12: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
churchkilo:
naughty nairalander go look for any other place. Not my holy ground
Holy is thy kpekus kiss
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by jeromestarks: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code
Na yansh less and breastless girls dey marry these days o.

The wife fine. Thank God for photo editors.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Thesaint141(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.

Flesh and Blood nor reveal dis one to you bro
You're a true son of your father.

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Cypress042(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
3nity7:
Redpillers one man down! I repeat one man down! grin grin grin

Can you imagine sad
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nicepoker(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Love brought you together. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Weirdcamila: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.

You know she’s not a virgin , keep your 30k

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Daniel7543: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:

Comrade this table you dey shake go soon break o grin

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code

Congratulations to you... I'm pleased u are not among the BJRAN Group here in Nairaland.

I hope you understand what BJRAN means? grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Virginbeauty: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:

You are a very stupid boy,may God deliver you.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Streett: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:

Omo…. Wetin I read so ? Kai….. Nairaland o

I’d rather remain faceless on this forum o… It’s safer that way

Una dey vex anyhow

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Streett: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congrats To You Two…….
Good health, Good Life, More Duffel Bags ….. Beautiful kids….
More Love & Understanding…..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nonexisting1: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations and most importantly goodluck. Oh, I bet you will need the latter, all you husbaniggas always need it.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by pointblank247(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is one of the ways of knowing a man that ladies could use to play kalokalo.
If you say SIMP, na you Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Juoflife1(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
She's so pretty. Congratulations to you guys

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Congratulations to you... I'm pleased u are not among the BJRAN Group here in Nairaland.

I hope you understand what BJRAN means? grin grin grin
thank you. What does BJRAN mean
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Streett:
Congrats To You Two…….
Good health, Good Life, More Duffel Bags ….. Beautiful kids….
More Love & Understanding…..
amen, thank you

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Congratulations and most importantly goodluck. Oh, I bet you will need the latter, all you husbaniggas always need it.
thanks
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Juoflife1:
She's so pretty. Congratulations to you guys
thank you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by obembet(f): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:

Congratulations dear. God remember me too o.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by BloomingDale(f): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:

Dudu like you go pick yellow sisi. Congrats. cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by BloomingDale(f): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Are you a virgin? You don ask whether the husband too na virgin? This one wey you wan conduct virginity test. Abi you think say na only men like to fccuuk.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Victoria938(f): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations to you both
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by obembet(f): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Keep your fucking money dude, are u a virgin? What's virginity as to do with happiness.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmmm.....

Always pre-wedding pics.

No post-wedding or anniversary pics

Please don't let the singles feel the best time to show off in marriage is just before the wedding o!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations dear , true love is a beautiful thing ..
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by iamademorlar(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Werey ooooo �

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Llight101(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Awwwn

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Caseywilliams(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
You Don sign bedroom contract... Make sure you represent well well like Haland and not CR7 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by JhimmyThall(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
You both look good and sweet together.. God bless your union with the good things of life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.