Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) (79390 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / World Teacher's Day: Name That Teacher You Feared Or Hated Most And Why / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by hardbody: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Lol

You folks saw your mate and chickened out grin

Bros, that guy go beat shege commot your body. When he starts fighting (more like beating up any student), even the most feared students in our set will be begging him to flog them. It felt like that guy could beat to kill and nothing will happen. I saw a few of the toughies he put to sleep. If it is Stanley, you will do whatever the school rule says or 'you will fight him'.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by gbemishile: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Afolabi and Mr.Awonuga(intro tech).
If u know,u know
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Igbojew: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Our Vice Principal and later became Principal at Saint Charles Special Science School Onitsha called OZ was the most meanest man back then.He used wire on us then and he is extremely smart and cunny............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Thomthom(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Show, Ransome Kuti Memorial Sec School Mushin.. I left in JSS3 sha..
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Barims(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
We use to call her aunt Rachel, she's a psychopath I don't think I will ever forgive her for what she's done to me cry cry
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by begge: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
That is mr dry ya nicker
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by tellsblinks(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
elpochas:
Our principal then Goverment college owerri 2002,very smart man then,he will just mark ur bags and ask u all to raise up ur bags once he enters ur class.
blood!!! The only man that causes fearrr
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Macpro: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
My JS1 Maths teacher, Mr. Acha Charles of Living Word Academy Secondary, Abayi, Aba 2002. Very Intelligent and funny but a disciplinarian too. Sir Fly of Govt College Umuahia 2005, that man can chase more than 1000 students. Baba na the king of chastisement. One whip from him would send you to hell and back.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by doggedfighter(f): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kajaard:

You must have attended a very local school. Nothing to be proud of there. Nonsense.

My first thought when I saw what he wrote.

I said this one attended agbero school. grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by KeleGod1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
OGSSIAN !!!quote author=elpochas post=116980108]Our principal then Goverment college owerri 2002,very smart man then,he will just mark ur bags and ask u all to raise up ur bags once he enters ur class.[/quote]
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
tellsblinks:
blood!!! The only man that causes fearrr
did u know him?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by kaludestiny10(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mine were Mr Odukoya and Mr Olaitan ( aka Mr Olukor) both of Aguda Grammar School. They weren't Mathematics teachers both were tough disciplinarians.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by makavellidon: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
wiseone28:
Our school councilor..

He was the must feared then grin
which is school is that? Hope it is not my school Remo secondary school
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Knsley(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Apus:
My Introtech teacher, Mr Shoremu back then 2004/2005. The man never smiles.
You na senior man o
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Kayrich(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Haaa that is Mr BUHARI. Fakunle Comprehensive High School Osogbo.
He was one of our 4 Vice principals then in the 1990s

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Ogbenro: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr okebunmi chemistry teacher fgcik
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
KeleGod1:
OGSSIAN !!!quote author=elpochas post=116980108]Our principal then Goverment college owerri 2002,very smart man then,he will just mark ur bags and ask u all to raise up ur bags once he enters ur class.
pls quote me on a dead thread.i dnt hv access to my mail.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by BarclaysV(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
R.A.O Babayode of blessed memory!!! Baba was class in terms of discipline! You dare not late with a single minute past 7am!! We would run chasing his bike to school wherever he met you on the road!!

We all thought he was wicked until life started demanding you wake up at owl hours to meet up some real life circumstances!!! AYEGRAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by beejayodus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
princeemmma:
Mr. Oyetunji at Lisabi Grammar School

That man eeehn

Once the man stand for gate, we go dey run like person wey dog dey chase
Abeokuta?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Spandau: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cashsteady:
Bleep school and Bleep the teachers..school na scam

F9 parallel don do dis one shege!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by tayewinner(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr adedayo (Brazil)
Community high school ajebandele onitea
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Votejagaban: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200 Mr. Ikpur from MCSS Lessel. Va heen, Igbifiir :
Which teacher in ur secondary school days , that when u see him/her ..u start running.. throw back to secondary days.

I can remember one of our teacher(mr olasupo) back then in A.G.S EDE ,OSUN STATE..u see him u run , if u don’t na beating.

Feel free to share ur own and also connect with ur old secondary friends.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by AdemolaA2: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
HimName:
Mr Popoola of Alimosho Grammar School in the late 90s.

Jesu .. mr Popoola with the tribal marks and he was taking agricultural science . That man wicked ooo . He taught me Agric science .. jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by AdemolaA2: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
HimName:
Mr Popoola of Alimosho Grammar School in the late 90s.

This slim S.U chemistry teacher too . Forgotten his name now .. I feared that man to my teeth ..
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Spandau: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
vincentjk:

And after doing it three times how much will he be paid for the stress? grin

Beating them in itself gives him the high. So no need for payment.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by donaldking100: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
elpochas:
Our principal then Goverment college owerri 2002,very smart man then,he will just mark ur bags and ask u all to raise up ur bags once he enters ur class.

my fellow ogssian.
I sight you.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by anyilalaz: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Adams, the Economics Teacher/Labour Master: St Charles' College, Ankpa. Kogi State.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Votejagaban: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr. Ikpur from MCSS Lessel. Va heen, Igbifiir
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by opera1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dr Wood............. He traveled and never returned. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by kaludestiny10(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Another tough teacher then in Aguda Junior Grammar School was the French teacher aka Trans Afrikk. That man wicked die, once you fail to answer his question, you own don finish.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Emman08: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Looks like the kind of teacher who takes out their frustration on poor pupils
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
hardbody:

Bros, that guy go beat shege commot your body. When he starts fighting (more like beating up any student), even the most feared students in our set will be begging him to flog them. It felt like that guy could beat to kill and nothing will happen. I saw a few of the toughies he put to sleep. If it is Stanley, you will do whatever the school rule says or 'you will fight him'.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.