Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) (79385 Views)

Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / World Teacher's Day: Name That Teacher You Feared Or Hated Most And Why / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by parkervero(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:
Which teacher in ur secondary school days , that when u see him/her ..u start running.. throw back to secondary days.

I can remember one of our teacher(mr olasupo) back then in A.G.S EDE ,OSUN STATE..u see him u run , if u don’t na beating.

Feel free to share ur own and also connect with ur old secondary friends.

I remember Mr Olasupo of AGS Ede indeed. Which set are you, I'm 2007 science class, is your name Adio Rid?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by mioli: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sergeant Maha. Air force Secondary school, Ikeja
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by queenblossom(f): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:
Which teacher in ur secondary school days , that when u see him/her ..u start running.. throw back to secondary days.

I can remember one of our teacher(mr olasupo) back then in A.G.S EDE ,OSUN STATE..u see him u run , if u don’t na beating.

Sofina our biology teacher and ogwumana (camelion)
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Phaaarm(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Olaitan @ BUMS Nnewi
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by wiseone28: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
makavellidon:
which is school is that? Hope it is not my school Remo secondary school
Not it's not..

Was your councilor like that too?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Adiob200(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
parkervero:

I remember Mr Olasupo of AGS Ede indeed. Which set are you, I'm 2007 science class, is your name Adio Rid?
..no.i join AGS in 2010 from ss1 ,so I finish in 2013
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by jswitch(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ekelekele..... Army Day Secondary school Portharcourt. That army sergeant was so dangerous that even those (within Portharcourt) who were not students of ADSS, knew his nickname, Ekelekele.

Most of us passed through that school, from JSS1 to SS3 without knowing his real name.

His cohorts were (nicknames):

EFCC

Do-you-know-me?

Ben10

No mercy.

Secondary school was fun though.

If you no attend ADSS Bori-Camp Portharcourt, you miss.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Lebee4(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:

Late Mr. Billy Kanwa our Chemistry Master Government College Kaduna.
different punishment for differnt categories of students.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by tammyf: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Clonus:
A B D Nedom of blessed memories.
County Grammar School I/E.

The days of Agolia...I repped chokocho house in those days .
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Ideegee(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Adiob200 post=116973985]Which teacher in ur secondary school days , that when u see him/her ..u start running.. throw back to secondary days.

Mr. Kpotie, Principal of St Finbarr's College, Akoka.

I never saw him beat anyone but the minute students sight him, they take to their heels.

Mr. Ola Omodara, the Academic vice that used to beat mercilessly was not as feared as the principal.

Another one was Mr. Aborishade, the VP of Muslim college, Egbe.
The principal, who was said to have been shot in one leg by thieves, was not even feared at all.

Okay, I remember Mr. Chucks, alias Dugbe Market.

He would flog nonsense out of you, the minute you alight from the bus, in front of the school.

His philosophy was that students ought to trek and not be entering buses, just as he too used to, from his house at Sugbe market to school when he was a student.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by parkervero(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:
..no.i join AGS in 2010 from ss1 ,so I finish in 2013

Ah! That's pretty cool. How is everything going with you?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by biyiadewole(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cardinality
School of Science, Ile -Ife. 1990s

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Spaxon(f): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
chariisGRACE:
We called him Bingo back then - GTC, Abak.

He was a very brilliant Engineer. He can solve a complex calculation in minutes.
You survive for Technical College, you be cultist o grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Adiob200(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
parkervero:

Ah! That's pretty cool. How is everything going with you?
..I thank God my senior..am still trying...God will settle me one day...And you?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Adiob200(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

This werey Olasupo man was teaching Government I think. This man once beat d phucking shit out of me just that I went to ease myself during lecture hours back then in AGS

The man was just arrogant unnecessarily..Man yen yawere gan but I don forgive the idiot
yes...he is teaching govt...which set are u sir
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by madridguy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Interesting thread.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Ogahp: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr prince igwe Ani, this man is something else,he is the man that pupils fear like say him na God in our primary school at community primary school Abina Amagu Ikwo Ebonyi State, those days.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Mattwillz: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bro stop capping rubbish abeg
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by baristerdee(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Oluwole
dayoyak:

I only remember his nickname "Marry the wall" SALAWU ABIOLA COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL, ABEOKUTA... 1997,1998,1999..
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Sebocious(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Danny50:
Chai my man that means I nd you don fight that year be dat oh.
Hahaha ..Abi na.cheers bro
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Mattwillz: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Efeboyi:
My school principal Mr sam grin That man has hulk hand... one slap seven die grin grin God bless him cool cool
Which school?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by aulaka: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Uncle Muhammad Buhari...

Whenever he stands at assembly as shouts from TOP to BOTTOM grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by dontrulee: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr. Joseph K. A.K.A Shaun Khan!
Mathematics teacher and vice principal.
Very strict and skillful in the art of flogging.
If he says he will give you six strokes of the Cane, that's twelve in total as he counts half, one, one and the half, two, two and the half and on and on. His half is so painful that the full one. By the time he gets to three already, your part of the body recieving his strokes his already red ready to bleed. He is a highly revered man!
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Nigra(f): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:

Sir wire wire,this man can pursue and flog for Africa and he is always wearing sneakers to pursue us well well.#HOLYROSARYPH#

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by tellsblinks(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
elpochas:
did u know him?
yes ohhh
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by makavellidon: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
wiseone28:
Not it's not..

Was your councilor like that too?
yes Mr kazeem that man is brutal when it comes to beating student
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by tioyoung(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mine was scorpion
And Ayelala �
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Ronpet777(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Mr. Ayoola my phe teacher.. Charis students can testify to this

I know him...He is a friend but I didn't know he could flog that much. I stay in Abk and my sister attended Charis.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by elpochas: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
tellsblinks:
yes ohhh
pls remind me his Name,have 4goten it.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Efeboyi: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mattwillz:

Which school?
Christ High School
Mando Kaduna
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by kroger: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
Bros Okoh; Igbobi College..... Plus the fact that he knows almost everyone by name and face , na serious Japa everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

Up IC ��
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Samajogs: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Bello.. Gss karu. May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service / Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.