Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja (66817 Views)

73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos) / 2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by oneMalik: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
By who ?

Corridon:
If e sure for the two corrupt fellows they should take this challenge.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nonsoco80(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
And who told you I am in Nigeria with you, common your bloody shame is your shame, tell your parents to send you out too.
Na lie. You dey ikorodu dey hustle

3 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Can you give us where you got your info from that ascertain that igbos were the ones whp destroyed lagos during endsars. Where were they all these while before endsars and where were the agberos that torment lagos even up till this day?

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by fredoooooo: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
She should show us her achievements in life and also make sure she compete in a bleaching competition grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Drsmartphilips: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name? No doubt she is an Igbo woman, 2023 is waiting
most of the Igbos are deluded

4 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by maestroferddi: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I shouldn't have care who becomes president but when I see the level of bitterness and hatred Igbos are showing Yorubas I need to care, because Peter Obi is Nigeria doom, Nigeria might slide into war zone
You have been left in the past...

Whipping up tribal sentiments belongs to losers....

Nigerians are keeping their eyes on the ball..

7 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
And who told you I am in Nigeria with you, common your bloody shame is your shame, tell your parents to send you out too.

See this one, your parents contribute money send you to Lagos, and you are here talking recklessly to young men that legitimately worked to send their parents abroad.

No wonder the only work you can do is to be telling unnecessary lies for small small money.

3 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ennyrah: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Leadership is not about walking cos they will not walk to another country if there is meeting
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Kavod: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria. Vote wisely.

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. No doubt he is the next president of Nigeria

Why are NIGERIAN youths this dull and stupid? If peter Wins it's either 80% of them decamp to labour party or them impeach am.
This is a pure CAPITALIST, Riding on your pains. Why can't you guys form a party and elect a youth? OGA na Nigeria de supply all neighboring countries light and it's constant... But he went to Egypt to see their power sector and snapped picture to decieve you guys, NOW ASK HIM WHO IS THE PHCN, AND HOW MUCH SHARES HE HAS ON THAT PRIVATE SECTOR... BUT WHEN E DE CAMPAIGN WITH ATIKU UNA FORGET SHEY? OGA THE CONSTITUTION IS FRAUDULENT ALREADY... YOU FIT RIGHT COMPUTER PROGRAM? IF YOU CAN PLEASE TELL ME WHEN IF THE DATA IS THE SAME AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO PEOPLE RUN THE PROGRAM... NA THE SAME RESULT GUY MAN.. E DE GP EGYPT WHEN DON CIVILIZE BEFORE EVEN AMERICA WAS BORN...
THAT NA WHY GOD NEVER KILL THE OLD LEADERS.. NAIJA YOUTHS NA REAL MUGU
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I shouldn't have care who becomes president but when I see the level of bitterness and hatred Igbos are showing Yorubas I need to care, because Peter Obi is Nigeria doom, Nigeria might slide into war zone

The same thing here. I've never seen a tribe of human beings like the Igbo. The security agencies must be at alert. Fact is, I'm yet to be convinced about any exceptional qualities that Obi has. Truth is, if it had been Osinbajo that APC is fielding as Presidential candidate, these folks would still have claimed that Obi was much better than him. That's a professor of Law and a SAN o. Obi is incomparable and he cannot hold a candle to Governors Umahi, Okowa and even Makinde. But these folks would go on forcing MEDIOCRITY on us. Where's that done? The Igbo indeed, are a special breed.

3 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.
You guys yet to learn, you guys tribal strategy for Tinubu is really hurting him, Tinubu is running for Nigeria president not Yoruba president, you expect Igbos to vote for him Serious you guys lack common sense

3 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

See this one, your parents contribute money send you to Lagos, and you are here talking recklessly to young men that legitimately worked to send their parents abroad.

No wonder the only work you can do is to be telling unnecessary lies for small small money.
Common not everyone have your parents that left you for depression and frustration that make you attack people , Lagos was my home, don't use your status to judge other people , it is outright stupidity

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
They are not at par with you woman. They chose the life of comfort y you grapple with hard life. Challenge them to spreading of affluence too. You will be nowhere to be found. Everybody na king in their lanes.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okealaaye:

The same thing here. I've never seen a tribe of human beings like the Igbo. The security agencies must be at alert. Fact is, I'm yet to be convinced about any exceptional qualities that Obi has. Truth is, if it had been Osinbajo that APC is fielding as Presidential candidate, these folks would still have claimed that Obi was much better than him. That's a professor of Law and a SAN o. Obi is incomparable and he cannot hold a candle to Governors Umahi, Okowa and even Makinde. But these folks would go on forcing MEDIOCRITY on us. Where's that done? The Igbo indeed, are a special breed.
Seriously APC made silly mistake, it should have been Osinbajo, we would have have mouth to talk well, I was surprised when I heard that pastor kumuyi was threatened by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Common not everyone have your parents that left you for depression and frustration that make you attack people , Lagos was my home, don't use your status to judge other people , it is outright stupidity

See am, the only thing he knows how to do is to lie up and down. Even your good evening is salted with lies, like you like your Tinubu. Bringing bad name to good Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
They should keep an ambulance standby

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Veezy4u(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
As e de pain dem?....grin
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Jemex003: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A 73 year old woman who participated in the Abuja march in support of Peter Obi's candidacy has challenged Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku to a walk.
According to her, she believes the presidential aspirants of APC and PDP respectively should take up the challenge since she is older than both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1My9KjRo5VU

She's not relevant, everyone want to use Tinubu and Atiku get recognition and trend �

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by LivingTribunal: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name? No doubt she is an Igbo woman
And so.....?
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by FuckOsuPigs: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
If e sure for the two corrupt fellows they should take this challenge.

Yinmu, Nigeria's president come 2023 is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Carry your 73-yrar-old Akpu she-pig comot for hia grin

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by SILVERLINES: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:
Mama na trouble you dey find so
this is neck pressing grin

Agbado try it na cemetery oOoOO

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
most of the flatiinos are deluded
God bless you, those people are devour by bitterness and extreme hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Gbeng30(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na murder the woman want commit be this ooo... grin grin,because this looters can never survive it... Those greedy bastard that suppose to go and rest they still want loot more... But not anymore obedient has come to take over
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by fk001(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
IPOB retired olosho.

Atiku or Tinubu will definitely be our next president

4 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Stanleynf: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okealaaye:

Really?
cheesy

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ufuosman(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mama one just kill person grin
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Truthdeypain: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

The only true card that you people will always resort to. Cursed Agbadorians!

3 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
73yr old ipob sympathizing igbo woman trekking in support of Obi. I’m not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Paullo19: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

What does tribe has to do with health??

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by haslaw(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igbos CANNIBALS spotted.

See Cannibal mouth that she has been using to eat HER RELATIVES and drink their raw blood.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Smith414: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.
Mugu

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Paullo19:

What does tribe has to do with health??
It to do with spreading of bitterness and hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.