Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt (54035 Views)

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Akanoaaa(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why don't he use the money to start a small business instead of looking for job that may never come?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by RichAbujaGuy: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
>He decided to start drinking and womanising.

Your friend was damned in the village and damned in PH. He must have been damned by a certain NL member with his daily and constant damning curse posts.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Alcohol and womanizing would not finish 1.2 million in 3 months. Drugs must have been involved.

Bro, that 1.2M can be wiped out in 2 nights of clubbing in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Mrquote: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:
No wonder he finished school at 35.

He never had sense
Did he say he finished school at 35,be kind life could happen to anyone
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Greatdand007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.

That’s not possible ah the money am looking for to start biz and japa some people get mind o but I no believe sha
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Greatdand007:

That’s not possible ah the money am looking for to start biz and japa some people get mind o but I no believe sha
Bro can 1.2m be enough to japa

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by czarr(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
samsard:
Millionaires in US dollars who worked their way up have burnt through their money making bad decisions. What's 1.2m compared to that?
They may have made bad decisions about investments, they invested in the wrong business opportunities, nobody rich person who worked their way up will squander their money on women and flexing. You only see that with people who win lotteries.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Goodman247: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fake fake stories
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Goodman247:
Fake fake stories

Do you have land for sale at 400k
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by MITCHELL96: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
nifemi25:
This story isn't complete .... do you mean he wasted the 1.2nillion he accumulated during his NYSC...

To read is another thing, to understand what you read is another thing too.

OP said he couldn't go to NYSC because of his age, why saying he squandered the money he made from NYSC, which NYSC ? undecided
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Wokenaija: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria happened to your friend , stop chatting sh//t
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
bonnyhope:

Bad advice
Youths are leaders of tomorrow
keep quiet.goin for nysc is a good thing.. if this guy wants to become a president tomorrow and he said he was exempted.. same u won't believe him
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Calicoe: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.

Let him tell you the truth, he lost majority of his money playing virtual
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by IncredibleWrite: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
MyFlair:

I wonder oo. 1.2 m in three months on alcohol and women. This is fake. Check well he must be into virtual games. It is only that stuff can take away one’s brain no matter the education. You can’t waste money on women just like that
Oga, bring your 10 million come I go carry you go where you go blow am in 1 month for PH
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by chyk0(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
WASTE OF DATA
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyPussy: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.

This story is very funny to me.

Tell your friend that he should become a thug for one of these political parties since it is obvious that his life is about to be wasted on drinking or womanising.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by NohurryInLife: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Must of u judging have not seen anything in this life.
Asin ehn. Some frustration & depression go hold you reach the extent wey you go ask God why you were born.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by samsard(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
czarr:
They may have made bad decisions about investments, they invested in the wrong business opportunities, nobody rich person who worked their way up will squander their money on women and flexing. You only see that with people who win lotteries.
Please remove nobody. People actually blow their hard-earned wealth on women and flexing.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Cubanaocean: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Is well God will help him. Please petronize my business kendon industrial equipment U can reach us on 08039213093 delivery nationwide thanks.

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
czarr:
He didn't save that money, he must have sold family land or Yahoo money....it's hard to squander money you saved over time, except he invested in a business that failed.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by nifemi25(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
BArris007:
Are you dumb or what?, Can't you read between lines?
Due to age factor he didn't go for >>> Now Your Suffering Continue ( NYSC)

I only asked a question. Just wondering why taking it personal
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Machinegun91(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

He never had sense
big fool

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Longvoyage: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Alcohol and womanizing would not finish 1.2 million in 3 months. Drugs must have been involved.

Alcohol and womanizing can finish 1.2m in 1 hour.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Cheatmessiah: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
Tell your friend to reach me out.
I have 1million for him..
I want him to start life again.
He deserves a good life.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

He never had sense

Not how early or late, just know what you are doing irrespective of your age. Talking from personal experience
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by EndRape2(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
So he can not use 1.2 million to start a business right?

Then he should continue to be depressed he lacks ideas and he is an unserious idiot.

uote author=plsdisvirginme post=116978542]I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
I just feel pity for him.[/quote]
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by felixawe(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:

Where's his photo, is like I know him
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by nkemjika6006(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
HE NEVER HAD SENSE
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Greatdand007(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Bro can 1.2m be enough to japa

Sure why not
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Greatdand007:

Sure why not
Please tell me the steps
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by plsdisvirginme: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
felixawe:

Where's his photo, is like I know him
What is his name?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Foodqueen:
He started drinking with all those 1914 story tellers.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.