Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches (43479 Views)

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / My Biro Sketches........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
post=117002055:
How much will you charge Na

Is interested
l lol o

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Opexzy: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:
You see that nyash wey you draw grin

You sabi grin
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Gerard28: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Hello guys I
Decided to drop some of my personal sketches,
Some of which areas based on my upcoming Comic work adapted from my Nairaland story

Some of them are hilarious , others tell a story, while the rest are just doodles based on my story or just my random thoughts enjoy guys...no bashing please but
Your positive opinions and constructive criticism are welcomed

Nigga.. You're good.. just reminded me of my Teen Years. Keep it up

Anybody who says anything contrary to the beauty of these is Jealous and Stupid by Design

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by FuckHomophobes: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Come and use your talent get some NFT WL
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by wiseone28: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
I can't believe this thread hit FT

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by broadman20: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

No probs boss I’m available chat me up 08084968437

Okay I'll call you so that we can know how to go about it. At least I can handle the financial aspects of it and you can handle the scratches.

I've always dreamt of animating so many funny stories and funny moments in Nigeria like a series.

I believe with good collaboration and understanding we can build a world class brand.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Keep it up, bro

This is Lit
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Gentledove2U(f): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Hello guys I
Decided to drop some of my personal sketches,
Some of which areas based on my upcoming Comic work adapted from my Nairaland story

Some of them are hilarious , others tell a story, while the rest are just doodles based on my story or just my random thoughts enjoy guys...no bashing please but
Your positive opinions and constructive criticism are welcomed

You are good. Don’t waste you talent in Nairaland

Go on Instagram or TikTok create a page learn to make reels and start sharing videos of you creating the design. You’ll get followers then look for how to monetize your followers.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Kajaard: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

You sabi grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

I was waiting for this comment cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Explorers(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Amazing i must confess.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Kajaard: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Green3x3:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

Why don't you create your own thread instead of derailing this one. It's very low of you.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by olisaEze(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Streett:
Your sketches Dope ….

Reminds me of my class mate for primary school then, The guy sabi draw Actor & Boss ….. e dey sweet me wan kain wan kain ah no dey concentrate for class , Under my desk I’d be gone in fantasy gazing at his sketches …

My 'under the desk' fantasies in primary school had little to do with sketches as there were a lot more interesting sights for me down there. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Grandmeister(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
My Black pen sketch years ago.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by detectivejones: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice sketch. Most of us were blessed with talents like this, but we trashed it as a result of life's hustle. Its really good to see someone still has his.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by BlackDuke(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Amazing talent, quite impressive, nice work smiley
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by aalangel(f): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Great Talent.
Though they all look fierce, intense and gothic. They are scary.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by forerunner022(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Keep it bruh. Nice sketches
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Awoleesu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
You're coming up as a ballpoint pen artist.

I do not known your intent at creating this post, but if it was for exhibition or promotional purpose, I suggest you tidy many things up. E.g you need to define your margins and scaling properly before creating the images so that your text can sit well in the concept arrangement.

I also think you need to improve on your shading. There are some images where you used crosshatching but you didn't create the typical shade background upon which such heavy shading should rest.
I think you need to improve on real-life drawing too. There's what we call ambience. For instance, your capture should have little real-life details like sky, birds, vegetation etc, it makes your drawings holistic.

All in all, I rate you 5.5/10..

Wishing you greater heights.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by mhizandrea1(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Guy.....you're good
You can use it to tell stories......more like all these comic series or any story at all smiley
God bless your Hussle.
Take your talent to TikTok or IG as well

I just went through your remaining posts........you're good abeg. Improve on them and try selling some as potraits paintings
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by yusufmurry: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
I challenge you to sketch Tinubu let's see
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Slynation(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks boss hopefully in future I would

Although I also do normal artworks
Painting and graphite potrait even book illustration
This one especially is looking unbelievable...!! shocked Omo you good ooO

I was very good with drawings, I was the best in my primary and secondary school, but mine was based on sports, super strikers and X-Men character back then, but my love for gaming (PlayStation 2) killed that talent...!!

Keep it up bro...
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Buzx: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Awoleesu:
You're coming up as a ballpoint artist.

I do not known your intent at creating this post, but if it was for exhibition or promotional purpose, I suggest you tidy many things up. E.g you need to define your margins and scaling properly before creating the images so that your text can sit well in the concept arrangement.

I also think you need to improve on your shading. There are some images where you used crosshatching but you didn't create the typical shade background upon which such heavy shading should rest.
I think you need to improve on real-life drawing too. There's what we call ambience. For instance, your capture should have little real-life details like sky, birds, vegetation etc, it makes your drawings holistic.

All in all, I rate you 5.5/10..

Wishing you greater heights.

If only you knew that all those drawings were created from his imaginations. There are not a lot of artists who could do that.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by chinze(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trust me this is a real talent just build on it you
Will like BOOM
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Remain Blessed!
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Olabode211: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
I can only see zombiedient here and there���
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Awoleesu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Buzx:

If only you knew that all those drawings were created from his imaginations. There are not a lot of artists who could do that.
I takes imagination and creativity to be an artist...

Criticism improves creativity.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Konjiboii: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
If I can draw ehn wallahi I will bring back nackson, if you know lolly that year.
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by sylve11: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

You sabi grin

Holy man isn't holy. cool
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Faber(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is good
Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Bam17(f): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
I love your sketches. They're beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches by Educonomist: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bro, that's a good art,,, keep it up.. u reminded me of my teen days of drawing super strikers and co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. / Lady Draws Flavour, Phyno, Emmanuella (Photos) / Nkwocha Ernest: Artist Uses Condemned Tyres To Create Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.