Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja (6437 Views)

Bursted! The Obi Lagos Rally Iconic Picture Was Planned! / BURSTED!! The Trending Video Of Tinubu Exercising Is Old & Fake ( Picture Proof) / BURSTED : The Misrule Of Peter Obi In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by mycar: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
When does it not concern my mother that gave birth to me, she doesn't know whom my father was, because I said I am a fool, nonentity miscreant and a bastard, and the same woman refused to train me, I am just insulting any random people online despite they do not mention my name, is she not a failure for such a boy I am becoming not to bridle my tongue. Even if she didn't train me well train myself to mind my business
shocked cheesy grin
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by SenatePresdo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
you are still calling your mother's name, she is not here

Na joblessness dey worry you.
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
you are still calling your mother's name, she is not here

Watin dis nigga mama do you now grin
And you wan claim se you get mama for house, You be bastard,e no go better for that your late useless ashawo mother wey no teach you se make you dey respect people mama.
Your heart is filled with bitterness,hate,pain and sorrow, being an orphan and a son to a late pedophile gay father who raped you mercilessly and was also burnt like asun in your village square for raping people's little boys must be very hard for you,but stop taking your pain and frustrations and sorrow out on people.
No be dis guy say make your useless late mother go dey do ashawo night work wey lead to her untimely death in the hands of ritualist na grin grin
Eternally accursed hopelessly unfortunate hatefilled motherless and fatherless bastard and child of doom na im you be.

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PandoraObi: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Watin dis nigga mama do you now grin
And you wan claim se you get mama for house, You be bastard,e no go better for that your late useless ashawo mother wey no teach you se make you dey respect people mama.
Your heart is filled with bitterness,hate,pain and sorrow, being an orphan and a son to a late pedophile gay father who raped you mercilessly and was also burnt like asun in your village square for raping people's little boys must be very hard for you,but stop taking your pain and frustrations and sorrow out on people.
No be dis guy say make your useless late mother go dey do ashawo night work wey lead to her untimely death in the hands of ritualist na grin grin
Eternally accursed hopelessly unfortunate hatefilled motherless and fatherless bastard and child of doom na im you be.
You are demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable nuisance son of worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic whorish trollop virtue-less mother that was raped to death by ESN cannibals and cannibalise, your worthless miserable deluded demented embittered deluded good for hell mad father was roasted like rat, he died miserably after he was burnt for raping your mother and she gave birth to a criminal and cursed destitute moronic animal.
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable nuisance son of worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic whorish trollop virtue-less mother that was raped to death by ESN cannibals and cannibalise, your worthless miserable deluded demented embittered deluded good for hell mad father was roasted like rat, he died miserably after he was burnt for raping your mother and she gave birth to a criminal and cursed destitute moronic animal.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin see d eternally accursed hopelessly hatefilled unfortunate motherless and fatherless bastard dead thing don dey copy and paste grin grin grin
You no fit tell me se you get mama for house yet to curse other people mama no dey stress you,how is that possible na grin abi na so you de curse your late mother when she dey alive grin
My own is that you have no right to insult other people's mother bcus your own die untimely death,so anytime wey I catch you try dat rubbish,I go come for you grin grin
No be dis niggas kill your mama and papa grin
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PandoraObi: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin see d eternally accursed hopelessly hatefilled unfortunate motherless and fatherless bastard dead thing don dey copy and paste grin grin grin
You no fit tell me se you get mama for house yet to curse other people mama no dey stress you,how is that possible na grin abi na so you de curse your late mother when she dey alive grin
My own is that you have no right to insult other people's mother bcus your own die untimely death,so anytime wey I catch you try dat rubbish,I go come for you grin grin
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PandoraObi: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

A son of a burnt to death madman You are demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable nuisance son of worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic whorish trollop virtue-less mother that was raped to death by ESN cannibals and cannibalise, your worthless miserable deluded demented embittered deluded good for hell mad father was roasted like rat, he died miserably after he was burnt for raping your mother and she gave birth to a criminal and cursed destitute moronic animal
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by ogaemma: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe

Senseless and clueless human being.
I was live in that rally, send me your whatsapp number and let me send you a live video I recorded myself in the rally.
Abuja was on stand still for the OBIDIENT REVOLUTION.
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Bontafa: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe

Na teeth go pain u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Peter Obi Can Never Be President. / Facebook President Goodluck Congratulates Uti Of Bba5 . . . / Indigenous Hausa Christians Vs Northern Christians, Understanding The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.