Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode (588 Views)

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Purposeciti: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Our battle formations have been assembled and the game is on!
The marching drums are beating, our horses pull at the bit, our warriors are singing as we prepare to enter the fray.
Caesar has crossed the Rubicorn: war is inevitable!
The enemy should prepare for a relentless bombardment!
When the whistle blows on September 28th we shall give no quarter and we shall ask for none.
On that day we shall charge, cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
I urge Iyorcha Ayu to resign as National Chairman of his party and I implore the opposition PDP to quickly settle their differences and put their house in order.
I say this so that when our highly esteemed presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu, trounces Atiku Ibn Dubai, their Waziri of Abu Dhabi, at the polls in February next year they will have no excuses.
I appeal to Nysesom Wike to give them back their balls so that they can be fit for battle.
Taking them on when they are so badly divided and when they are in the midst of this acrimonious, pathetic and pitiful condition and situation of barbarous civil war and fratricidal butchery would be unfulfilling, unexciting and almost dishonorable.
It would result in an unprecedented and uninspiring electoral massacre.
They would face utter devastation and annihilation.
Their pants would be removed before the entire world and they would be buggered stiff without any hope of
redemption or for the future.
In short we would have no opposition left in Nigeria apart from Rabiu Kwankwaso's affable yet regional 'Kwakwansia' brigade known as the NNPP and the aggressive, excitable and murderous mob, gullible and unruly rabble, abusive and misguided street urchins, violent Endsars veterans, ignorant plebians, closet secessionists and Biafran extremists that call themselves the Obidients.
Contending with Atiku Abubakar and his PDP in their present situation and state would result in disaster for them both. They just can't make up the weight.
It would be like a super-heavyweight taking on a flyweight.
It would be like Tyson Fury fighting a man that has no arms and no legs.
It would be like Mike Tyson taking on Bobrisky.
It would be like Superman contending with an ant.
It would be like the Wolf squaring up with Little Red Riding Hood.
It would be like Batman exchanging blows with Mother Theresa.
We don't want that!
It just wouldn't be any fun!
It would be too easy and too boring!
It would be a 'no contest' and a first round knockout!
It just wouldn't be good enough!
What we want is a real fight against a big, strong, happy, healthy, fit and worthy adversary and opponent so that when we knock them for six we can make boast of the fact that we fought against an army of able men and not one of dysfunctional boy-lovers and unruly, quarrelsome, obnoxious, acrimonious and divided little children.
There is no glory or honor in spanking a feeble, emaciated and defenceless adult child that cannot fight back.
That would be very unfair and would be an act of cruelty.
I urge them to stop fighting, to close ranks and to make peace amongst themselves so that we can flog them before the world when they are at their full strength and capacity.
Meanwhile I never knew that the prayer of "O Lord scatter the ranks of our enemies and make them turn their swords against one another" could be so powerful and effective.
This is a great testimony.
We have only just started warming up, campaigns have not yet begun and yet they are already groping in the dark, slapping and cursing one another publicly and attempting to gouge each others eyes out!
What a sight to behold!
I guess we can't expect much more from a group of circus clowns, court jesters, corrupt souls, degenarate scammers, unlettered and ill-bred peasants and notorious buggery merchants.
This is the party that says it wants to take power in Nigeria?
God forbid it!
By the time this is all over they will roll on the floor, shed bitter tears, gnash their teeth, chop leather and know that we serve a mighty God!
(FFK)

https://web.facebook.com/realFFK

Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by senijah: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
The Wike cartoon got me Thinking shaa

And I can tell you the Goat is not a Nigerian Goat, but Iranian Goat. Based in the mustache

The goat even have Quarter past 4 eye

2 Likes

Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hahaha
Nawa for you o
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Entprys(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
FFK, oro e o ta mon

1 Like

Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Purposeciti: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Entprys:
FFK, oro e o ta mon

na you talk am. but he is on the list of campaign team for tinubu
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by RobsonsTARz: 2:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Them no dey invite this one for lunch again so him wan dey do notice me make Tinubu invite am to chop agbado and cassava with some slot for 50 million army recruitment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Coming from a man with a chaotic domestic life
9 children from 5 women. . . . ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by ImperialYoruba: 2:39am On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin.
Danboroba. We go prove nwaoabasi obi is a dullard.

Our battle formations have been assembled and the game is on!
The marching drums are beating, our horses pull at the bit, our warriors are singing as we prepare to enter the fray.
Caesar has crossed the Rubicorn: war is inevitable!
The enemy should prepare for a relentless bombardment!
When the whistle blows on September 28th we shall give no quarter and we shall ask for none.
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Prinxzona10: 3:03am On Sep 25, 2022
This gluttonous and double faced shameless dumbass will turn to god for the Tinubu's urchins because their paymaster has signed him into the enslaved book of the foolishly unfortunate despicable morons.

Tinubu's miscreants will not attack him again simple because he has joined the demonic agenda,the oppressive agenda,the anti masses agenda and the darkest selfishly wicked conglomerate of destruction,disaster and backwardness...

Peter Obi is a secessionist now and his supporters are Biafra extremists just because of politics and money,you've turned to be the worst of them all(even though I've never taken you and that reno of a thing as human being from day one ) ,the same Biafrans you've been praising,defending and even supporting and attaching yourself with even chasing some positive clouts with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,the same people have become a nemesis to you today just because you want to drive home your divisive assignments buh you wouldn't end well because your heart is filled with deception, evil and chameleonically disastrous.

See what a normal human being is spurring out and some people will still take him or whom he's supporting serious via they're preparing for a voter's war,they ain't waring against poverty,against insecurity and against negative devices they plugged Nigerians into buh they're unashamedly striving to re-perpetrate their evil monopoly on Nigerians simple because some set of Nigeria have refused to see the handwriting on the wall because of hatred,tribal and religious sentiments,to know that these men ain't for them or for the common man buh only for their families and their fellow political criminals.

Imagine someone writing trash to impose a dead brain old frail corrupt man on over 200 million people all in the name of politics,the boldness and authority they speaks,simply shows that they don't regard Nigerians,talking as if those in campaign list amounts to 50 million votes for them already..the temerity and alacrity APC speaks,defiles every logic to think that these people really needs Nigerian votes or they'd manufactured votes already waiting for the appointed time to unleash their plots on Nigerians..

This notorious scumbag would come back here before this time next year to sing a new song because once his pay master Tinubu fails next year which is sacrosanct, I give this thing called ffk to cross carpet within few months though LP will not accept him,maybe PDP or he would remain mute or start chasing another clout with Peter Obi's name via to be on the same page with the masses because he knows the truth and the right candidate buh for him,it's business in politics and not for the welfare or well being of Nigerians..

See,who pays more determines their loyalty....

Finally,write and speak because you're doing your dirty devil's work just for stomach infrastructure buh always remember that the time of writing trash and rubbish against sane Nigerian will be over soon and the earlier you realise that Peter Obi is Nigerian president comes 2023 ,the better for you...besides,the presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar buh you minions can keep on deceiving yourselves for the pay and to remain relevant at least for now....

Remember that after the race,count the miles..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by limeta(f): 3:15am On Sep 25, 2022
This notorious scumbag would come back here before this time next year to sing a new song because once his pay master Tinubu fails next year which is sacrosanct, I give this thing called ffk to cross carpet within few months though LP will not accept him,maybe PDP or he would remain mute or start chasing another clout with Peter Obi's name via to be on the same page with the masses because he knows the truth and the right candidate buh for him,it's business in politics and not for the welfare or well being of Nigerians..

See,who pays more determines their loyalty....[b][/b]

Time is running out fast on Fkk
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Blackfire(m): 4:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Give this one food
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Bobloco: 5:12am On Sep 25, 2022
FFK has been called to come and eat

1 Like

Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Ttalk: 5:36am On Sep 25, 2022
senijah:
The Wike cartoon got me Thinking shaa

And I can tell you the Goat is not a Nigerian Goat, but Iranian Goat. Based in the mustache

The goat even have Quarter past 4 eye

That goat na Dubai goat, it's white and black colour gives it out
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by oyin44: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Ffk calls obidients closet secessionists and biafran extremists. grin cheesy

Meaning that,

No northern man would want one of them to rule..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Ttalk: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Prinxzona10:
This gluttonous and double faced shameless dumbass will turn to god for the Tinubu's urchins because their paymaster has signed him into the enslaved book of the foolishly unfortunate despicable morons.

Tinubu's miscreants will not attack him again simple because he has joined the demonic agenda,the oppressive agenda,the anti masses agenda and the darkest selfishly wicked conglomerate of destruction,disaster and backwardness...

Peter Obi is a secessionist now and his supporters are Biafra extremists just because of politics and money,you've turned to be the worst of them all(even though I've never taken you and that reno of a thing as human being from day one ) ,the same Biafrans you've been praising,defending and even supporting and attaching yourself with even chasing some positive clouts with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,the same people have become a nemesis to you today just because you want to drive home your divisive assignments buh you wouldn't end well because your heart is filled with deception, evil and chameleonically disastrous.

See what a normal human being is spurring out and some people will still take him or whom he's supporting serious via they're preparing for a voter's war,they ain't waring against poverty,against insecurity and against negative devices they plugged Nigerians into buh they're unashamedly striving to re-perpetrate their evil monopoly on Nigerians simple because some set of Nigeria have refused to see the handwriting on the wall because of hatred,tribal and religious sentiments,to know that these men ain't for them or for the common man buh only for their families and their fellow political criminals.

Imagine someone writing trash to impose a dead brain old frail corrupt man on over 200 million people all in the name of politics,the boldness and authority they speaks,simply shows that they don't regard Nigerians,talking as if those in campaign list amounts to 50 million votes for them already..the temerity and alacrity APC speaks,defiles every logic to think that these people really needs Nigerian votes or they'd manufactured votes already waiting for the appointed time to unleash their plots on Nigerians..

See,who pays more determines their loyalty....

Finally,write and speak because you're doing your dirty devil's work just for stomach infrastructure buh always remember that the time of writing trash and rubbish against sane Nigerian will be over soon and the earlier you realise that Peter Obi is Nigerian president comes 2023 ,the better for you...besides,the presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar buh you minions can keep on deceiving yourselves for the pay and to remain relevant at least for now....

Remember that after the race,count the miles..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

You are wonderer writer, writing as if the purpose is to end in infinite. Who do you like this? FFK taunted PDP in his article but you are here talking about Igbo and Nnamdi Kanu, what's the correlation in that article and this long sermon you wasted your time to put up here?
Re: Put Your House In Order And Meet Us In The Field Of Battle - Fani Kayode by Oshodipikin: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2022
For food Kangaroo.

(1) (Reply)

CIA: Is Wike Hallucinating Or Retired Generals Name-dropping? / Aba Road Port Harcourt! / Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.