Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 (5205 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2011 Is Feyijimi Sodipo / Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma / Mr Nigeria 2011: Meet The 18 Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by kael: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2011
This competition is the first of its kind ever to take place in Nigeria. It is a celebration of the total woman….the
true Nigerian woman…truly strong….truly feminine. It is one competition with three winners…no 2nd place!

1) Face of Sleek – Applauding authentic Nigerian beauty, good mannered, well spoken, eloquence and
poise. Whilst we honour all we will single one out. She will be the Sleek Ambassador. Her prizes will include a
brand new car and a Sponsored trip to the UK for the London Fashion Week. She will be styled for the year
with Sleek and S.Studio products. Quite frankly she will get the exposure of a life time.

2) S.Studio Woman – Applauding the working woman, it is open to any woman who works in the
corporate world or runs her own business. It is the ultimate tribute to the woman’s all important roles at work
and at home. Kudos to every woman who works and run a home as well. Whilst we honour all we will single
one out (with the most remarkable story for balancing work and home) she will represent all the remarkable
women out there. Her prizes include an exotic holiday for two to Seychelles as well as Sleek, Style Star and S.
Studio products for one year.

1) Style Star – Applauding the young academic. Sleek is looking for a student whose academic style shines
like a star. Someone who excels in the Sciences or in the Arts. She will represent all those out there who burn the
midnight lamp to ace their exams. We are honouring those who know that passing exams is still about what you
have in your brains. Kudos to all those who pass exams based on merit. Whilst we honour all, one will be selected
(with the most outstanding academic record based on mental capabilities). Sleek will give her a full scholarship in
any Nigerian University, an internship in the top organization for her chosen field and style her for one year with
Sleek, Style Star and S.studio products.

To participate all you need to do is to spend N5,000 buying a Sleek Makeover Voucher and you get a registration
form for free!!! The Sleek Makeover Voucher entitles you to a professional makeover at any Sleek Studio
Nationwide (Bridal, Daytime, Nighttime or Runway…your choice)
Sleek Makeover Vouchers can be bought at any Sleek Studio Nationwide or call 08029429215 and once payment is
made at Sleek Studio Zenith bank account number 1012704946, you will be registered online. Visit
www.sleeknigeria.com for full listing of Sleek Studios. Contestants are to follow instructions and register on Sleek
Facebook and Twitter groups

Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by kael: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2011
for more information post your questions on this thread.
follow Face of sleek on twitter at FOSN2011
on facebook at "face of sleek 2011"
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by kael: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2011
Face os sleek has something for every one
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by kael: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
Hurry now!! Register so that you can accumulate votes. To get a wildcard straight to the finals. NO AUDITIONS
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by kael: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Follow on twitter FOSN2011. For free sleek products and recharge cards
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by kael: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
Voting for the wildcard has officially begun. Post you comments here for further enquires
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by kael: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
win exciting prizes on face of sleek facebook page. 2000N recharge card of the network of your choice. 100% real human hair. register and sign up for face of sleek there something for everyone. for more enquires post ur replies here.
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by 2hot2handl(f): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
Pls vote for me I need d wild card to finals, ve got all it takes
I'm an up coming model bursting into this industry i'm semi-professional and am looking to fulfill my dreams as a full time model. Are you going to help me live my dream! Type 409 in a text and send to 33382 thanks so much, I know I can always count on you. Search for me on Facebook. Christina Edem. And follow me on twitter @zenasleek thanks
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by tonylane: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2011
pls vote for my friend by texting 001 to 33382, u can vote as many times,,,,,u wish.
Re: Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011 by mczenos: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
I am in Ghana in will love to know if there is any way i can cast my vote for any of the contestants

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You've Never Seen Fabrics As Beautiful As These / BEST WAY 2 TRANSFORM UR SKIN 2 A GLOWING ONE WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS {see pics} / Nice Classic Wristwatches For Sale At Fair Prices -- Check In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.