Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) (55840 Views)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kantebets(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

Siofra, when last did you collect a reasonably sized gbola that you love? cool
she and the OP have no boyfriends offline
They are terrible people

9 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
The confused and nagging nature of a Nigerian men really got me thinking what nature of woman they really wants and appreciate undecided Maybe they can never be satisfied!

As a woman you decide to become an independent woman they complain, you also decide to become a dependant woman they also complain!

Below are screenshots from a twitter & IG influencer exposing the nagging and confused Nigerian men about different nature of Nigerian women!

Nlfpmod

You complain about men too much...why dont you just buy a vibrator and allow us to hear word

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Corridon: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
I have noticed that you are trying to be savage and Insultive in most of your comments!

I don't have time to exchange words and get dirty with a pig like you!
Sorry I don't quote fish brains. Look for your type.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Corridon: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rayban25:

You complain about men too much...why dont you just buy a vibrator and allow us to hear word
Do you want her to commit suicide? She can't do without dick reason why she wails about men all the time.

7 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by IceDune: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why do you genders fight so much about what the other gender should be or not. This life is too sweet to worry about another person's lifestyle, just enjoy yourself and you'll just attract people of same mindset as you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Jijuo: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Reasonable comment. If you see the OP in real life you will run leave your car behind. Go through her post you'll notice she only nag about men all the time. A sign that no man gives her attention hence she is desperate to validate herself on social media.
Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by TonyBby: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:
I swear I don't know. They want us not to exist again.

How bout yo lastest win, from the gig you plotted at the church?
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by owenwin: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who will you vote among these candidates come 2023 Presidential election

VOTE HERE.

https://ngndaily.com/post/1663841271/2023-presidential-online-poll

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by TonyBby: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

This is Vawulence.

One lazy Naija kpekus is with me now.

Instead make she go her house dey pray ma my place she come unannounced.

I told her to join me on the Bed and she's poulting..
Me; if you no want dingba, come dey go.

She will soon tax you or rather bill you, just watch and learn. That's how they are.
You deserve a Don Julio tequila from me for the weekend.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Na una dey look their face.

I do what pleases me. If they can't deal with it, too bad.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:

They??! As in every single man?!!

Y'all need to move within better enlightened circles!

2 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by NNEVERAGAINN: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
The confused and nagging nature of a Nigerian men really got me thinking what nature of woman they really wants and appreciate undecided Maybe they can never be satisfied!

As a woman you decide to become an independent woman they complain, you also decide to become a dependant woman they also complain!

Below are screenshots from a twitter & IG influencer exposing the nagging and confused Nigerian men about different nature of Nigerian women!
What does she mean she made it without the help of anyone? Such statement should be corrected!

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Oceanjagaban: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:
I want you people to exist o,ah ah...make conji no kill person

4 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by LollySeaSide: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
kestolove95:
What do men want?
Vawulence and nothing else!!
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Chopcy29: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Thank God for social media cos I don’t know the kind of men you will be discussing this with in real life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by mrdharkchild(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
We just need your pussy babe.
I guess it's that spot that confuses us

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Machinegun91(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Don't expect anything good from a Nigerian girl that can feed herself for 2 days.

They train devil to do more evils

2 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by mhizandrea1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
IceDune:
Why do you genders fight so much about what the other gender should be or not. This life is too sweet to worry about another person's lifestyle, just enjoy yourself and you'll just attract people of same mindset as you.

Honestly, most of the ones who fight and complain are actually guilty of what they complain about!

That's the irony of it all!

2 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rubbisb
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Tradepunter2: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
two TOXIC BITCCCCCCHHHSSSSS............... FK THIS THREAD

3 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by NEUDUDE: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
MEN! Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to mingle. Even if it's a beautiful girl from Bangladesh.

Stay away from Nigerian girls. They are nothing but sex objects and slaves always walking around with overused kpekus and damaged womb.

Foreign girls are hardworking and very supportive.
Nigerian girls are liabilities and very lazy.

I swear. Bobos make una watch out girls with damaged womb plenty outside oh...

grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by siofra(f): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
TonyBby:

How bout yo lastest win, from the gig you plotted at the church?

What
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Nillion: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:
yes, perish angry
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Dextre(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Says a broke, fraustrated and hungry boy... waiting for his Mama's food! Better return your mama phone and stop forming Alpha mail oshi online!

Go get a life dude!

grin grin grin pained much? You sef choose abroad men na

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Emmacy001: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:

I'm looking for a house boyfriend.

He will cook, clean and run errands for me while I take care of him.

You seem to fit perfectly smiley

My email is open.

Just say that you are looking for a house boy.. Make we understand better
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Opolopoopolonio: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Moderation is key

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Counterfeit: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oh, I see.... Nagging men, just like your dad, your siblings and his siblings, plus your maternal uncles

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Omoh, your english is enough to put Tinubu in a coma!

For someone who has glaringly failed at achieving success in all round personal development, it's sad how much time you rather devote to fronting attacks on men.

Funny enough, there's definitely a man somewhere sustaining your existence while you deceive your pitiable self on social platforms.

You're a colossal embarrassment to all reasonable and hardworking women out there!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.