Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) (55844 Views)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Loyalty1:
Pls, your guys should mind how you insult female genders because you have them as mum, sister, wife and daughter

so you created a new account 14 minutes ago just to spill this trash...give yourself the same advice
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
MEN! Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to mingle. Even if it's a beautiful girl from Bangladesh.

Stay away from Nigerian girls. They are nothing but sex objects and slaves always walking around with overused kpekus and damaged womb.

Foreign girls are hardworking and very supportive.
Nigerian girls are liabilities and very lazy.
I disagree completely.
The stuff that can trigger a white lady to call the cops on you is completely different from what will make a Nigerian babe call the cops on you.
I live with Caucasians. Bro. Forget their complexion. Those Girls operate on a completely different ideology.

1. Calling your MOM on the phone regularly may spark divorce between you and your Caucasian babe.
2. Not feeding her cat at desired time can spark crisis.
3. Staring at her sister's DP for 20seconds can end a 10 year old relationship.
The list goes on and on.

Finally, foreign Ladies are never more hardworking than Nigerian Ladies. In fact Nigerian ladies are "donkeys" abroad (powerhouses).
The white ladies are privileged because they have human beings as their leaders, hence numerous jobs. The average NigerJan Lady's spirit is being killed by the hyenas in power. Hence truncating her dreams. Despite such, Naija ladies in Nigeria are very hardworking & can be supportive too

Better wake up!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Aguilar(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
MEN! Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to mingle. Even if it's a beautiful girl from Bangladesh.

Stay away from Nigerian girls. They are nothing but sex objects and slaves always walking around with overused kpekus and damaged womb.

true talk. They're worthless and wretched. It's best to date foreign women than local strays
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by abeto(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
YES!!!
siofra:
I swear I don't know. They want us not to exist again.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Aguilar(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:

They don't find you attractive either!

Thanks! Oya rest!
another stray on the loose angry
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by luvyaself95(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
I can't talk much but common sense you ladies lack is the reason y'all don't know what the nature of woman.
That same reason is the why y'all always yarn nonsense and it ingredients.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Islandlady(f): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I disagree completely.
The stuff that can trigger a white lady to call the cops on you is completely different from what will make a Nigerian babe call the cops on you.
I live with Caucasians. Bro. Forget their complexion. Those Girls operate on a completely different ideology.

1. Calling your MOM on the phone regularly may spark divorce between you and your Caucasian babe.
The list goes on and on.

Better wake up!
Inferiority complex and high level stupidity is disturbing that young man! They don't appreciate what they have that's why he thought Foreign women are better...but he fail to realize that every folk and race with their flaws and negative sides!

I remember my last visit to Brazil, you need to see the way white women were calling the cops on their husbands over trivial issues!

3 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Arielle: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Guderian:
I dunno why i dont find nigerian girls attractive cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Look at this rag!!!! Who will look in your direction This forum exposes one to all sorts. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by phemmyfour: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
The confused and nagging nature of a Nigerian men really got me thinking what nature of woman they really wants and appreciate undecided Maybe they can never be satisfied!

As a woman you decide to become an independent woman they complain, you also decide to become a dependant woman they also complain!

Below are screenshots from a twitter & IG influencer exposing the nagging and confused Nigerian men about different nature of Nigerian women!
Just be in between
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by favour32(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

How you know?
Flee from most Nigeria girls!
Their major aim in life is to capture mugus to pay for their life time bills and most mugus die due to endless stress before them.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by phemy36(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Itstemi10:
Women are patient and very understanding. Men not only likes to take understanding women for granted, they begin to disrespect them too.
That’s why in Britain and other advanced country they tell you to go to counselling or leave the home when respect is no longer being served in the home.
*** As a woman if you tolerate disrespect you push yourself to a low level of mediocrity and men will *sh#t on your head, you’re just punishing yourself!.

** To avoid such, date your spouse at least once a month, after diner retire to your staycation spot do not head home.
** Go to church together regularly and communicate.
Men likes fancy new things, switch your hairstyle often or keep it neat, not everyday smelling wig.

Let’s stop this bickering between men and women.
Work on yourselves.
Get well soon
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Allisgud: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
I need a man to take good care of me,what's the meaning of that,all this lazy girls looking for who to put their burden on,to hell with ur pkekus
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Evidenx(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Says a broke, fraustrated and hungry boy... waiting for his Mama's food! Better return your mama phone and stop forming Alpha mail oshi online!

Go get a life dude!
grin grin Kai! E pain you gaan...I remember that governor Wike song, "as e dey pain Dem,he go dey sweet us..hahaha cheesy
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Ifakiland(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
The confused and nagging nature of a Nigerian men really got me thinking what nature of woman they really wants and appreciate undecided Maybe they can never be satisfied!

As a woman you decide to become an independent woman they complain, you also decide to become a dependant woman they also complain!

Below are screenshots from a twitter & IG influencer exposing the nagging and confused Nigerian men about different nature of Nigerian women!
Most Nigerian men can't handle successful women....once they see a successful woman who doesn't need money, that's the end....they have nothing to impress her. That's why they go for girls they can oppress or that can fall for money. But real men go for successful women, because they want kids that will collect from both mom and dad, they wan a marriage where the woman does things without having to wait for his return from work, etc

2 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by kelspinall(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
as you don ask us who we go ask

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by adefitim(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
What I see here, is a nagging poster.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by oguntoyese: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sincerely I don't give a damn
Just do what I tell you to do
As far as I play my role as a man, I expect u to be submissive.
Do as u are told by me.
Just give me my respect
We are good to go

Don't worry ur self. I know the difference btw Confidence and Arrogancy.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kennyohio(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
tongue
siofra:
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Thomthom(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rayban25:

You complain about men too much...why dont you just buy a vibrator and allow us to hear word
Hahahaha some of this old mama are very ugly in real life
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Tayorshd2(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

This is Vawulence.

One lazy Naija kpekus is with me now.

Instead make she go her house dey pray ma my place she come unannounced.

I told her to join me on the Bed and she's poulting..
Me; if you no want dingba, come dey go.

Before nko wetin be her mission to come your house before grin
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Thomthom(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
This op and men matter.. Op go dey dream of man 24/7 as I dey see all her post
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Starzo: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
bepositive11:
It is the fault of both men and women. Nigerian men are enablers.

Put aside your hatred for women and think rationally. If those men didn't pay money for sex, will those women sell their bodies for sex?

If Nigerian women weren't so obsessed with money, will those men have motivation to become yahoo boys?

Men and women have influence on each other's behavior. It's natural.

So me stating obvious facts means I hate women??

Just imagine how you reason, again it's like saying if the politician didn't offer money, would the electoral official alter results?..

You argue without logic and common sense

What of the women collecting money for hair and upkeep from men they claim to be in serious relationships with,are they also classified as prostitutes since the men are still required to drop money in that situation?

Men are not enablers, many of the women are just hungry golddiggers and the men have learnt to cut the bullsh*t of fake relationships in which you will still be billed indirectly for the sex and have rather gone straight to exchanging money for sex directly since it's what they(men) would be doing in any case

Learn to take responsibility for your actions

Stop looking for who or what to blame for every wrong decision you take

After all,there are still some women (very few) out there who don't sell themselves for money and do legitimate works to take care of themselves.

Do those ones not see men throwing money for sex?...why did they not go after it?

Do they have two heads?

Olosho will always be an olosho

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Starzo: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Geminita1:

To inject,

Black men are not counted as men in the world today. They are grouped among women and children as consumers.

Only producing groups are termed men.

The same black man that created the site you're currently typing on?

If black men are considered as children then black women will be considered as dogs. But thankfully that's not the case(for both genders).
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Brian47(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
I've never seen or heard a man said he was independent
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Unrated900(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:

Because lie lie full una matter

All na packaging from fake life to fake bum bum

Why we nor go doubt una.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Unrated900(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Even ordinary Ghana girl self

Dey support person pass this our Naija oloshos...
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Owen247: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
yeah but the men seems to be really interfering in the women's business too much, always criticising and abusing women! Too bad!

no b u dey talk bout men income 4 the oda thread? Isnt dat interference too?
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by bepositive11: 2:21am On Sep 26, 2022
You agree with someone calling Nigerian women sex objects and slaves, is that not hate? You call women who date and ask for money prostitute, is that not hate? Do you have any respect for women?

Who's the one giving those women money for hair and upkeep? If men didn't give them money, would they keep asking? Even if you don't give, another Nigerian man would give them money.

There's no point explaining to you. Keep being in denial or go and study psychology.

Starzo:

So me stating obvious facts means I hate women??

Just imagine how you reason, again it's like saying if the politician didn't offer money, would the electoral official alter results?..

You argue without logic and common sense

What of the women collecting money for hair and upkeep from men they claim to be in serious relationships with,are they also classified as prostitutes since the men are still required to drop money in that situation?

Men are not enablers, many of the women are just hungry golddiggers and the men have learnt to cut the bullsh*t of fake relationships in which you will still be billed indirectly for the sex and have rather gone straight to exchanging money for sex directly since it's what they(men) would be doing in any case

Learn to take responsibility for your actions

Stop looking for who or what to blame for every wrong decision you take

After all,there are still some women (very few) out there who don't sell themselves for money and do legitimate works to take care of themselves.

Do those ones not see men throwing money for sex?...why did they not go after it?

Do they have two heads?

Olosho will always be an olosho

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Wasted clicks. Please do better mod oga.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:55am On Sep 26, 2022
siofra:
Are you doing things for the men?
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I disagree completely.

The list goes on and on.

Finally, foreign Ladies are never more hardworking than Nigerian Ladies. In fact Nigerian ladies are "donkeys" abroad (powerhouses).
The white ladies are privileged because they have human beings as their leaders, hence numerous jobs. The average NigerJan Lady's spirit is being killed by the hyenas in power. Hence truncating her dreams. Despite such, Naija ladies in Nigeria are very hardworking & can be supportive too

Better wake up!
I was waiting for a post like this.

A lot of guys are delusional.

Foreign girls ain't better than Nigerian girls.

Yes, Nigerian girls are annoying, like the OP, but saying foreign girls are better is nonsense.

When it comes to hypergamy and sexual stereotyping , Nigerian girls they learn work for wia western girls dey.

Even European ladies are a bit more traditional than American ladies.
Eastern European ladies.

2 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by ukaface(f): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:

how many foreign girls you don date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.