Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online (91311 Views)

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by patriotic007: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Next NURTW president loading.....Thurgery pays in the shit hole.....I pray Obi comes in and end all this sadness

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Lanshile(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kidnapping has turned to a lucrative business now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by akosy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
i
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:
I'm not a supporter of APC but I just want to say Nigerians are hypocrites.

The dude is also a Christian too don't forget to add that

See him in church crying.. lol
You are one big hypocrite too.

Bello Turji no be chief for Zamfara?

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by immortalcrown(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Na even APC member wey don even contest for something. No wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by phemmyfour: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
I have only kidnapped two people

Must you kidnapped at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by CheedyJ(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Where are
God when crew
O
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Pinoralia: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
He wore the right Tshirt. APC- All Present Criminals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by smyo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hapa Apc, this people are just gang of terrorist and bandits, pretending to be a political party. All the happening in this country is there hand work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by BeanmanX(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
The security operatives are also criminals..
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
His sins will surely find him out, which has happened.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Kajaard: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
I have only kidnapped two people

Must you kidnapped at all

I laughed out loud when I heard the idiot make that statement. I have only kidnapped two people, just imagine undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by alizma: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:

Don't mind them, the attempt is to link him to a particular party.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by CondemnBattery(f): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
He's even an APC Member.

Thank God, he's not part of our Obidient movement

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Jahlivesforever: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Every one celebrating criminality
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trust me, his likes abound in this country.

I know of a certain young man who does dirty underground work for top politicians, moves their drugs and arms, is now amassing wealth and properties from the proceeds of these acts and currently won a ticket for a seat in his state's house of assembly under the APC.

Believe me, Nigeria needs a do-over.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by adioolayi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
The guy's name na Lyon...

He is seen here wearing a support T-Shirt of David Lyon,...Bayelsa State APC gubernatorial flag bearer in 2019...

I think he just have been related with the man...and not necessarily APC card carrying member.

I may be wrong though
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Whizz95: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
If he was not a suspect at the time the picture was taken, I don’t see any wrong posing for the camera with the said security operatives. They are not superhuman

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Dididrumz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Hmmmmm... Looks like a friendly chat, nothing shows the guy is arrested.

Na so

True

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Dididrumz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Hmmmmm... Looks like a friendly chat, nothing shows the guy is arrested.

Na so

True
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
I saw one of his video whr he was motivating mocking young men to double their hustle o.
God dn catch am

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by CondemnBattery(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Even seated in the front row.

Being a Church goer doesn't qualify anyone as a Christian. Going to church might just be a cover up.

Hobbiton:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Dididrumz(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
lonelydora:
This is a warning to all "I tap into your grace" crew.

Not all Range Rover or Benz you see on the road was bought with clean money.

Do the crime and do the time.

Benz wey them buy with clean money no reach 100 for Nigeria.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by jude33084(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
lonelydora:
This is a warning to all "I tap into your grace" crew.

Not all Range Rover or Benz you see on the road was bought with clean money.

Do the crime and do the time.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Slynation(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Indeed a very scary place some idiots wants us to continue towing that path but Olomaje...!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Kajaard: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
adioolayi:
The guy's name na Lyon...

He is seen here wearing a support T-Shirt of David Lyon,...Bayelsa State APC gubernatorial flag bearer in 2019...

I think he just have been related with the man...and not necessarily APC card carrying member.

I may be wrong though

Do you need to be a particular political party card carrying member before supporting that party?

Read what you wrote up there and see if it makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Josewonder(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Flat head own problem is just tinubu dis tinubu dat. Why tinubu doesn't even think of their foolish illerate life, 5per people want to win election . I can't stop laughing. Election ll come and go and start crying for their dead Biafra again. I repeat obi can never and who never win Nigerian election.na eyes ll soon clear. Fools

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Coronavirus1: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:

He is crying for forgiveness of his many sin After killing his kidnapped victims

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Elvis2kay: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
cool
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Elvis2kay: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Eriokanmi: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
He can only be an APC member cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Patriotsleague: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Local fool will always be local, idiot went to kidnap just to show off on social media. What a lowlife. Kill the fool.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.