Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,874 members, 7,798,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

How To Fix This In Google Search Console - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Fix This In Google Search Console (344 Views)

How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Search Console [webmaster] / How To Use Google Search Console To Improve seo / How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix This In Google Search Console by adaperry25: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please help me

Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by Caspertech: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
It means your website does not have a valid ssl installed to it
Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by adaperry25: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Caspertech:
It means your website does not have a valid ssl installed to it
it has..i have checked everything
Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by adaperry25: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
If you can fix this...I don't mind paying o
I try indexing. I get discovered currently not indexed and the HTTPS error
Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by naijadiplomat(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
You could try contacting your hosting company for assistance and review the installation/validation of your SSL certificate.
Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by mcqwerty(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your ssl might not have been installed correctly.

Did you pay for the ssl you installed? If not, you might need to consider a premium ssl.
Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by adaperry25: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
mcqwerty:
Your ssl might not have been installed correctly.

Did you pay for the ssl you installed? If not, you might need to consider a premium ssl.
I paid for it. Bluehost.
I have contacted them...they said everything is fine.
Can you fix?
Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by Es350: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
adaperry25:

I paid for it. Bluehost.
I have contacted them...they said everything is fine.
Can you fix?
Just leave it and the error will disappear by itself if you’re sure your site has that blue padlock sign. It’s is a bug from GSC, I also got the error on a handful of my websites.

Also, install “Really simple SSL” plugin on your website and activate everything it recommends. That will help in preventing mixed content issues (if your site has those) so you’ll be on the safer side.

Don’t pay anybody to fix anything. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by adaperry25: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Es350:

Just leave it and the error will disappear by itself if you’re sure your site has that blue padlock sign. It’s is a bug from GSC, I also got the error on a handful of my websites.

Also, install “Really simple SSL” plugin on your website and activate everything it recommends. That will help in preventing mixed content issues (if your site has those) so you’ll be on the safer side.

Don’t pay anybody to fix anything. Good luck.
what do you mean by mixed content
Re: How To Fix This In Google Search Console by Es350: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2022
adaperry25:
what do you mean by mixed content
Mixed content = https + http loading on the same page.

https://web.dev/what-is-mixed-content/

(1) (Reply)

Knowledgable PHP Developer Needed / Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? / Help Needed With Downloading Video On Plural Sight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.