Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found (2657 Views)

Iphone 13 Pro Max Fairly Used Vs Iphone12 Pro Max Brand New / Iphone12 The Long Awaited Mobile Computing Machine / Hilarious Reactions From Nigerians On Social Media To News Of Iphone12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
I lost my iphone12 in Keke this morning..although it was a planned work with the Keke driver and the passengers in the Keke.
I have find my iPhone turned on and I have login to iCloud to search for it but it's showing offline.
I have sent the lost mode command and but it's waiting for internet connection to activate..
How do I track the phone again...anyone that can help me.
The phone is iPhone 12 and it's on iOS 16 which has the latest update of find my iPhone and usually tells me "iPhone remains findable after power off" anytime I want to switch it off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by budaatum: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Keep looking for it. Though I'm told iPhone has this JuJu that allows it to find its owner. Let's just hope it works for yours.

1 Like

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:
Keep looking for it. Though I'm told iPhone has this JuJu that allows it to find its owner. Let's just hope it works for yours.
I pray it does ooo..am really down now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by gulfer: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Iphone 12 and jumping Keke should not be in the same sentence...... May you find it sha undecided undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Timekeeper452: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
From find my iPhone enable a message to be displayed on the phone, the message should read “Please contact this number when seen for a reward, it’s a lost phone”.

Also involve the police, might look like a play to you but they’ll track that phone for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Azzrael: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
Iphone 12 and jumping Keke should not be in the same sentence...... May you find it sha undecided undecided undecided undecided
don't reason this way sir.
Millions of people in different countries use iphones and other expensive devices,most of which don't own a vehicle,most use the subway or board taxis..you see where I'm going with this?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
It's not bad for me to use the public transport system nah...and besides I was just going to the mall at the next junction to quickly get some groceries..

5 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Timekeeper452:
From find my iPhone enable a message to be displayed on the phone, the message should read “Please contact this number when seen for a reward, it’s a lost phone”.

Also involve the police, might look like a play to you but they’ll track that phone for you.
I have reported to the police at my area..was asked to come tomorrow..
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Timekeeper452: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Frezhkid10:

they may charge you 15k or more for the tracking, but they’ll eventually track it.
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by gulfer: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Azzrael:
Millions of people in different countries use iphones and other expensive devices,most of which don't own a vehicle,most use the subway or board taxis..you see where I'm going with this?

Nigeria is not safe for such and when you say other countries, Nigeria is a different kettle of fish... He should've reduced his exposure..... that's my thought, risk in jumping Keke with an iphone is high undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by cyrielo(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Frezhkid10:
I lost my iphone12 in Keke this morning..although it was a planned work with the Keke driver and the passengers in the Keke.
I have find my iPhone turned on and I have login to iCloud to search for it but it's showing offline.
I have sent the lost mode command and but it's waiting for internet connection to activate..
The phone is iPhone 12 and it's on iOS 16 which has the latest update of find my iPhone and usually tells me "iPhone remains findable after power off" anytime I want to switch it off
I was also robbed in a keke @yaba my iPhone 11 Pro
I logged in iCloud to declare it missing. Those guys started texting me phishing apple websit clone so I can login to track my phone.

If you enter the correct details the website will send your iclloud details to the thieves end of story,

11 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 5:13am On Sep 26, 2022
cyrielo:

I was also robbed in a keke @yaba my iPhone 11 Pro
I logged in iCloud to declare it missing. Those guys started texting me phishing apple websit clone so I can login to track my phone.

If you enter the correct details the website will send your iclloud details to the thieves end of story,
Hmm...I just learnt something from you....thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by phemmyfour: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Frezhkid10:
bye bye o...to your iphone 12
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by blingxx(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
bye bye o...to your iphone 12
iPhone no Android bruh , even the gurus at computer village dey fear to buy stolen iPhones these days cuz of tracking and police case

9 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by IbrahimMav: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2022
blingxx:

iPhone no Android bruh , even the gurus at computer village dey fear to buy stolen iPhones these days cuz of tracking and police case

Newer Android devices are equipped with anti-theft software that allows the owner to either track it or brick it remotely.
Infact, it's easier to track a stolen android than an iPhone because you only need to input the google ID (email) registered to your stolen phone in a google search box to track it automatically, and you can basically track it with any device that has internet access, be it iPhone, Laptop, Smart TV, etc.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by lyriclekidd(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Newer Android devices are equipped with anti-theft software that allows the owner to either track it or brick it remotely.
Infact, it's easier to track a stolen android than an iPhone because you only need to input the google ID (email) registered to your stolen phone in a google search box to track it automatically, and you can basically track it with any device that has internet access, be it iPhone, Laptop, Smart TV, etc.

No mind those mugu apple fan boys. They think Android ends with just tecno and infinix or Itel phones.

7 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Update..
The thief just switched on the phone...phone location is alaba international market..
I went to the police station today and I was told to pay 50k to track the phone..
I am planning to go the police station tomorrow to see if they will follow me to alaba ...the street is know and the precise point..but currently the phone is showing offline as the thief has switched it off again

9 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Timekeeper452:
they may charge you 15k or more for the tracking, but they’ll eventually track it.
Was charged 50k..
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Timekeeper452: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Frezhkid10:

Was charged 50k..
them don see say you get small money, you Dey mind police. Stop giving updates online until the thief is caught, you never can tell if they may find this thread and be careful. Glad they agreed to the tracking. They’ll get it, just be patient bro. So sorry for all this unplanned expenses.

7 Likes

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by omounique: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Frezhkid10:

Was charged 50k..

Have you recovered the phone?
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Frezhkid10:
Update..
The thief just switched on the phone...phone location is alaba international market..
I went to the police station today and I was told to pay 50k to track the phone..
I am planning to go the police station tomorrow to see if they will follow me to alaba ...the street is know and the precise point..but currently the phone is showing offline as the thief has switched it off again
Hafa
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Frezhkid10(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
omounique:

Have you recovered the phone?
No…got a new one while I wait for the thieve to put it on..
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Morphinne: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
gulfer:
So iPhone 12 means riches??
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Morphinne: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Frezhkid10:

They will definitely recover it for you, just pay them. Also note that it may take up to several months but be rest assured that it will be found and the thief would be made to pay for damages.
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Olaolar(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
IbrahimMav:

please bro' how do I get to know my phone ID email?
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Auskyd(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Azzrael:

You’re going to a place paved with stupidity bro.
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Parachoko: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
H
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by gulfer: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Morphinne:

For a country like Nigeria where the iPhone cost is more than the average yearly minimum wage, yes sir...iPhone 12 means riches angry angry angry angry
Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Deicide: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Morphinne:

Yes using money to buy a phone of 500k + when you are broke is foolishness

1 Like

Re: Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found by Morphinne: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
gulfer:
For a country like Nigeria where the iPhone cost is more than the average yearly minimum wage, yes sir...iPhone 12 means riches angry angry angry angry
Lol
so anyone who owns one (approx 350-400k) must definitely be able to afford a car and shouldn’t be seen jumping keke or flying commercial bikes, right? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? / How Many Blackberry Users Are There In Nigeria? / Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.