Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? (1881 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Ocholu: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi guys, so let me hit the nail on the head ASAP!

Reason I'm soliciting for advice is because I really want to have some swell time with myself. I mean; rest, flex and flirt.

This will be my first time going to Akwa Ibom even though I've been to Calabar many times.

So my peeps where telling me to be careful with them ladies there. I mean, I want to have lots of fun and doing that with the ladies is what I want.

They said a lot of stereotypical statements and was shocked with one of them after I verified it. That the high rate of HIV there is alarming. They're like the no 1 state in Nigeria.

I'm still going there for my vacation tho! Just need some advice on how to play safe.
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by JoeRizzla(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
One thing I know is you'll Bleep ehn..
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your mind his made up anyway Akwa Ibom babe are homely ....you can notice all their governor are always looking fresh.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Nemesis0147(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
The number 1 HIV state is this country is benue.

But you will enjoy there sha....ladies they and there are homely.

6 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by stinjoe(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
I have always wanted to visit Akwa Ibom especially ibuno beach. Heard about their hospitality indeed, they are homely and friendly. You will sure have a nice time. Enjoy!
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Taking the sex tour to the next level.

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by specialbornreed(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Take it easy with kpesus and God will be with you, all man for himself

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by virginchaser(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice place to be but remember to play safe while navigating the state and during indoor games.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Kennyprince: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by TwoFourSeven(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
In all you do, I repeat in all you do, beware of ladies with the name EKAETE.......and you will live loooooong.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Delight2014(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
If you jam Oron babe in Akwa Ibom your body go hear am
They are machine in the oza room
I am talking from experience, if you're not strong in the oza room don't go near any Oron babe unless you wan carry your waist for hand

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by SPAMBOX7: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:

It's Akwa Ibom, Currently.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Rickmann: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ocholu:

Reason I'm soliciting for advice is because I really want to have some swell time with myself. I mean; rest, flex and flirt.

This will be my first time going to Akwa Ibom even though I've been to Calabar many times.

So my peeps where telling me to be careful with them ladies there. I mean, I want to have lots of fun and doing that with the ladies is what I want.

They said a lot of stereotypical statements and was shocked with one of them after I verified it. That the high rate of HIV there is alarming. They're like the no 1 state in Nigeria.

I'm still going there for my vacation tho! Just need some advice on how to play safe.

Make sure you visit the Ibom Tropicana and see a movie at the silver bird cinema grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by DankemzI(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Make sure you visit the Stadium

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by losky83: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Ocholu:

AKWA IBOM IS A PEACEFUL AND WONDERFUL STATE, FILLED WITH FUN AND HOSPITALITY. BUT IF U HAVE IN MIND THAT YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOUR WIFE OR GIRL FRIEND AND COME HERE AND RUBBISH OUR WOMEN THEN YOU SHALL GO BACK WITH A GIFT THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY BUT IF YOU COME LOOKING FOR A WIFE AFTER FUN, THEN WE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN HERE.
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Okoroawusa: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Hold condoms

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by sageb: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Ocholu:

@Ochulo Sir, I want to chat with you concerning the Tech skill program.
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Ocholu: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
sageb:

@Ochulo Sir, I want to chat with you concerning the Tech skill program.

Okay bro. Which tech skill program? Send a PM.
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Hunchogee: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Ocholu:

Is a lovely place and you can book a tour with us @dmensontour .. we are present on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc .. You can also drop your email or dm me. Akwa Ibom numerous islands will waw you
Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by Streetmovement(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The only advice I have for you is, no go struggle bannie with anybody o cuz men no go waste time to blxst blxst you, men and women matter dey kill pass HIV sef for that way.

Have fun, do whatever makes you happy and chill to the fullest but no loseguard.

Me I bam dia this December.

That's my city boi, got the game on lock.

If you ever need assistance or run into any kinda trouble, hit me up.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Go On A Vacation To Akwa Ibom Any Advice For Me? by sageb: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ocholu:

Okay bro. Which tech skill program? Send a PM.
check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Are So Cool / Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again / Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.