Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest (4401 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
See this evil evil Bayelsa kidnapper in Church before his arrest in Abuja. See how he was worshipping God. Evil man

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by gaby(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
The bastard is even a professional crier....what a waste of talent to Nolywood and Obitos....

Person wey suppose set up professional mourning and crying outfit for burials, him laziness decide to push am into the fast demonic lane of kidnapping.

Fool..

Pastor go even give am special front row seat or dash am deacon...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by immortalcrown(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
I am just wondering how many times he posted "What God cannot do does not exist" and Church members responded "louder" and tapped into his grace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am just wondering how many times he posted "What God cannot do does not exist" and Church members responded "louder" and tapped into his grace.
Lol. I tell you. That's why it's never good to envy anyone's wealth. You never can tell how they make their money

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
gaby:
The bastard is even a professional crier....what a waste of talent to Nolywood and Obitos....

Person wey suppose set up professional mourning and crying outfit for burials, him laziness decide to push am into the fast demonic lane of kidnapping.

Fool..
Very unfortunate. He is an evil man. You need to hear what he does to anyone he kidnaps. The guy is merciless.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Neddstark: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Majority of we christians, i mean the church going ones are hypocrites. If only you know the business most people that attend churches are doing. You would rather have fellowship with God at home.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Neddstark:
Majority of we christians, i mean the church going ones are hypocrites. If only you know the business most people that attend churches are doing. You would rather have fellowship with God at home.
Very true. May God have mercy upon us
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Omihanifa: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
A bandit from the south
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Omihanifa:
A bandit from the south
There are bandits in every region of this country

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ehnnn shocked

If it's true, this guy is drawing mad.

As in, eleyi ya were gidi ni sir. sad

By the way, that's a refection of many Africans. Worship God and/or be mentioning His Name like say tomorrow nor dey. But ignore or disregard His commandments.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by MatrixReloaded: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
He's a child of God but doesn't keep his ways in God's direction.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Iamcrypto: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
He's a child of God but doesn't keep his ways in God's direction.
I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Helgreenluv(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Ehnnn shocked

If it's true, this guy is drawing mad.

As in, eleyi ya were gidi ni sir. sad

By the way, that's a refection of many Africans. Worship God and/or be mentioning His Name like say tomorrow nor dey. But ignore or disregard His commandments.
Very very true!
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Onyi22(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
So someone can not cry in church again
Wahala grin grin
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by TANID(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
really funny to me
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Aladdin1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Its one thing to be a christian and its another thing to keep Gods commandment.the guy most certainly found it hard to do the latter.meanwhile sheeps do sometimes stray out of the fold.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
gaby:

Fool..

Pastor go even give am special front row seat or dash am deacon...
he's your brother, he's one of you.hes an APC supporter
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Etosha: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
When you see religion greatly displayed on the forehead of a man, be wary of such a man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Redstubpen: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shocking but not strange. A lot of people have been killed , kidnapped,maimed and mutilated because of the blind trust they have, especially when it comes to their faith or religious affiliation. People confide and feel comfortable opening up to the Pastor,Imam and their spiritual leaders; meanwhile not knowing that is mostly their Achilles heels or downfall. Humans are Humans, remember... cool
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by wiseone28: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oboy, me wey be good person i no even pray that much

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by austine4real(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nawa o

Let God be the judge

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by gaby(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
irunoko:
he's your brother, he's one of you.hes an APC supporter

Who's this phlegm?
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by GodsOwnMan: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Christian terrorism is affecting this country o!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Donpenny(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Here in the South particularly delta, Ph and benin , you will see young men driving expensive cars, rent and building mansion without verifiable source of income. In my street here in asaba, almost all these houses are owned by fraudster. What baffuses me is on Sunday you see all of them heading to churches to flaunt their ill gotten wealth to pastors in the name of tilth and offering, some may even be kidnappers and ritualist . Early in the morning you see same set of people you saw in church smashing raw eggs and diff fetishe things at their gates and t-junction. You wonder if you now have herbalist as neighbours. The worse is once you complain they tag you hater and all sought of derogatory names. The south needs alot of reformation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by kokoA(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
This type sabi donate for church project ehn..
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by phemmyfour: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Animal in church
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Bimpe29: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Men are wicked, pretenders and erratic.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2022
gaby:

Who's this phlegm?
because them don catch am, you're suddenly denying him grin we understand.na una way.nothing new grin

Assuming say he become senator you go accept say him be your brother or one of una.at least the APC t-shirt is crystal clear grin
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by Patriotsleague: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Beware of those fanatics, they are evil.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest by irunoko(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Donpenny:
Here in the South particularly delta, Ph and benin , you will see young men driving expensive cars, rent and building mansion without verifiable source of income. In my street here in asaba, almost all these houses are owned by fraudster. What baffuses me is on Sunday you see all of them heading to churches to flaunt their ill gotten wealth to pastors in the name of tilth and offering, some may even be kidnappers and ritualist . Early in the morning you see same set of people you saw in church smashing raw eggs and diff fetishe things at their gates and t-junction. You wonder if you now have herbalist as neighbours. The worse is once you complain they tag you hater and all sought of derogatory names. The south needs alot of reformation
I understand you very well.this guys are emotionally damaged, broken and battered so they need to do anything unimaginable to get money to heal the emotional damage poverty has subjected them to over the years.not that the Blood money has changed their mindset,it has exposed their character and why they can never have rest and sustainable Wealth.

Someone that they told that from 1-3 am for the rest of your life you must not sleep,you must be chanting incantation and the day you forget and sleep off its either you die in your sleep or run mad ,or they say you cannot sleep with your wife again no matter the konji wey dey hold you so that explains why 70 percent of their criminal monies go to drugs and alcohol to alleviate the depression, anxiety and regrets.any one of them saying they don't regret is either deceiving himself or his listener

In moments when they are alone,they feel the pangs of pain and regrets but there's nobody that can help them.ok look at it this way, someone tells you that you cannot sleep for 2 days from 1-3 am instead you should be drinking the blood of a cow or a human,tell me how you go ever dey normal or them tell you make you go sleep for inside grave overnight for some days naked and you must not move or Run no matter the noise you hear or how uncomfortable you are,tell me how you wan Normal?

You Think say E easy to kill human being and still dey Normal? Not Chicken or turkey O.you Think you Can kill your mother and watch her die gruesomely and still be normal? Some of these guys are living under the curse of their mother which was invoked on them on their death bed. One of them said when he killed his mother,his mother said you will have the money but you Will live a life of shame all Your life and took her last breadth. shortly after the guy started developing a strange body odor that you cannot even go near him or Want to talk to him.if you are really a patient person you will cover you nose and endurei and tolerate his presence.yes he has the money but nobody wants to be around him.his domestic staff don't stay for long.once they collect their first salary,they japa.those ones claim not only does the house Smell, they hear strange noises at night.only him in a big house,no one wants to live with him or be associated with him.of recent I heard he committed suicide.you don't want to know the shocking price and miles these guys go through to get money and loose their rest and sanity.jesus is not even asking for too much.the things demons will demand from you are always dangerous things that threaten your existence, family,sanity,rest or peace of mind.so all these going to church thing is just to ease the pain of the guilt and internal pain they're going through.

I have pastors as family members and the kinds of things I hear when they come to the house for counselling,it's too disgusting to say, sometimes I have to leave the sitting room because I don't want to hear anything that Will traumatize me.now imagine all the nonsense pastors hear on a daily basis

If you want them to stop breaking eggs in front of the gate (because it's not only constituting environmental pollution,it is also inviting demons into your environment which amounts to physical and spiritual pollution) snap or film them secretly when they're doing it and post it on social media, they'll stop immediately.

The last thing they want is to add embarassment to all The travails they're going through.when you snap it and upload on sm, they'll know someone within their vicinity is doing that and they'll be forced to move to another environment because they thrive in secrecy and silence

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy, 14, Rapes Nine-year-old Girl To Death / Exposed! New Method Used By Criminals To Steal Money From Bank Accounts / Naked Girl Buy Things At The Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.