Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me (2071 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:
I think it does make sense.

Evidence shows that some are created in God's image to rule and subdue and dominate and be blessed, while some are created naked from mud to slave in the Garden of Eden and not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for fear that they will die.

Thankfully, there's also a certain unbelieving Eve who used her own senses to check if she would die if she ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil only to find it good for food and for opening eyes and for gaining wisdom and for freeing from slavery in Eden from where she went on to be self employed and populated the earth with humans who are now on the way to rule over and subdue and dominate the moon and Mars.

The question then becomes, are you created in God's Image or are you descendants of stupid ignorant Adam, or at least use her own senses Eve?

And note, "story", before anyone starts asking me to prove some imaginary made up God created some imaginary made up Adam or imaginary made up Eve or Image! For "story" it may be but evidence shows many are still programmed by it.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by chatinent: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
From this, I can deduce what the pastor preached today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
chatinent:
From this, I can deduce what the pastor preached today.

Please tell. I don't do pastor, nor church, but if a pastor preached this I definitely would go.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by ExAngel007(f): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
okay
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:
And note, "story", before anyone starts asking me to prove some imaginary made up God created some imaginary made up Adam or imaginary made up Eve or Image! For "story" it may be but evidence shows many are still programmed by it.
Genesis 3:5
'For God knows that on the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened [that is, you will have greater awareness],
and you will be like God, knowing [the difference between] good and evil.”
'

Genesis 5:3-5
'3When Adam had lived a hundred and thirty years,
he became the father of a son in his own likeness,
according to his image, and named him Seth

4After he became the father of Seth, Adam lived eight hundred years
and had other sons and daughters.
5So Adam lived nine hundred and thirty years in all, and he died.
'

In life, we must first learn to crawl, then stand, then walk, then run, and only then, fly. Man wasnt designed to crawl, and then just like that, leapfrog into flying, as so was the case A&E were successfully deceived by the serpent into trying to do.

The hour had not yet come for A&E to eat of the fruit from the TKGE (i.e. their time had not yet come to eat the from the tree when they did)

The serpent told a half truth and hid the fact from A&E, that they certainly will, on different levels, die, upon eating from fruit of the TKGE, when we all know that, God guaranteed A&E that on the day, they eat, from the TKGE, they will die, as in meaning, they will undergo death from natural causes, as a result of running out of ruach aka breath, aka life-force. The ruach aka breath,, that life force expired at 930 years later.

Equally important to notice in all this tragedy, is the loss, talking here, of without grace, his inability to pass on, that important Genesis 1:26 'Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness' God gene

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

I love stories, they are a reflection of human ingenuity and imagination. I also love them because they can inspire one to broaden one's thoughts, knowledge and craft.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
LordReed:
I love stories, they are a reflection of human ingenuity and imagination. I also love them because they can inspire one to broaden one's thoughts, knowledge and craft.
The below 'Personal text', is referring to the best Storyteller that ever will be

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
NNTR:

In life, we must first learn to crawl, then stand, then walk, then run, and only then, fly. Man wasnt designed to crawl, and then just like that, leapfrog into flying, as so was the case A&E were successfully deceived by the serpent into trying to do.
Before Adam and Eve, God is written to have created humans in his own Image to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth".

Can you please tell me if those humans were "designed to crawl, and then just like that, leapfrog into flying" please? Because my own understanding is they could do a lot more than crawl and leapfrog, being in the Image of the Superpower Creator of the Universe and all.

NNTR:
The hour had not yet come for A&E to eat of the fruit from the TKGE (i.e. their time had not yet come to eat the from the tree when they did)
Please tell me how the humans God created were going to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth" if they did not eat the fruits of trees of knowledge. Were they going to use their ignorance perhaps?

NNTR:
The serpent told a half truth and hid the fact from A&E, that they certainly will, on different levels, die, upon eating from fruit of the TKGE,
Can you explain the "different levels of death" to me please?

Also explain the level of death that involves having children, and populating the earth, and living 800 years after this your "level of dead" and then actually dying.

NNTR:

we all know that, God guaranteed A&E that on the day, they eat, from the TKGE, they will die,
I guess I am not part of this your "we" who "all know" because I definitely know nothing of the sort. What I know is Eve ate and found it good for food and for gaining Wisdom. And to be honest with you, if they were dead there'd be no point cursing them, I would have thought.

And thank you in advance for your time. It is most appreciated.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
LordReed:

Haleluya, my Lord.

Stories are like mud someone spat on and rubbed in one's eyes. One still has to go bath in the Pool of Siloam before one can see, except many don't bother.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
NNTR:

This requires special attention, so I will address it here.

If you tell me that if I eat something I will die, and then I eat that something and don't die, I will call you a liar.

If I eat that something and find it is good for food and for gaining Wisdom, I will ask if you wanted me to remain stupid, and why.

If I don't die and then you tell me you meant a "different level of death", first I would ask you if you think I am stupid, then I will say you are stupid for trying that wuruwuru on me, especially if I then go on to live another 800 years and then die.

If I die that "different level of death" you said I'd die when I eat that something and then I get to live another 800 years and bear offspring to populate the earth with billions of humans some of which are today going to the moon and Mars, I would ask why you never told me that was the "the level of death" I would die in the first place.

And if you had told me that the level of death I'd die would give me wisdom and enable me to live another 800 years during which I get to populate the earth, I would tell you to kill me with that your "level of death" nownow and every minute of every day, because from the day that you tell me that nonsense, my food would be from the fruit of the tree you said will kill me and nothing else.

Now, that's me. There's no way I could possibly be created in the image of my God who tells me every seed bearing fruit is to be my food and I should Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth", and then someone comes along and makes me naked and puts me in some tiny garden to tend it and not eat the most valuable fruit, especially if that fruit is good for food and for gaining Wisdom and for making one live another 800 years.

Such ignorance is not my portion and I will reject it if offered, because it is very clearly written somewhere that lack of knowledge is what kills, and not it's acquisition.

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by LordReed(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
NNTR:
The below 'Personal text', is referring to the best Storyteller that ever will be

That is a personal opinion. I have my own favorite and "best" stoytellers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

Haleluya, my Lord.

Stories are like mud someone spat on and rubbed in one's eyes. One still has to go bath in the Pool of Siloam before one can see, except many don't bother.

Indeed my dear buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
Before Adam and Eve, God is written to have created humans in his own Image to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth".
I am not familiar with 'Before Adam and Eve, God is written to have created humans', what I know is, before Adam and Eve, God is written to have expressed a strong desire for creating humans or hope to make humans in the image of the Godhead even after the likeness Godhead (i.e. meaning make a physical and mental representation of all what the character and personality of the Godhead epitomises

budaatum:
Can you please tell me if those humans were "designed to crawl, and then just like that, leapfrog into flying" please? Because my own understanding is they could do a lot more than crawl and leapfrog, being in the Image of the Superpower Creator of the Universe and all.
Of course, I am with you that they could do a lot more than crawl and leapfrog, being in the Image of the Superpower Creator of the Universe and all, but when it comes to the issue of the TKGE, this expressly is a no-go area

budaatum:
Please tell me how the humans God created were going to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth" if they did not eat the fruits of trees of knowledge. Were they going to use their ignorance perhaps?
Beloved, give A&E some credit nah, they were not ignorant of copulation
Ignorance isnt the issue here, it is naivety. Their naivety is part of what the serpent used its charm to take advantage of. The

budaatum:
Can you explain the "different levels of death" to me please?
While A&E were created potentially to live forever, you like the rest of us, before and even after you, are born to die. As I am writing this post, one million cells in your body, die every second. You, yourself, will eventually give up the spirit and drop dead, when you inhale your last breath, which is the point that the ruach aka life-force returns back to it Owner

Aside cell deaths, there are other kinds of death, and so 'different levels of death' means different grouping of death. There is spiritual death, physical death, first death, second death aka final death and there's eternal death

budaatum:
Also explain the level of death that involves having children, and populating the earth, and living 800 years after this your "level of dead" and then actually dying.
Please tell me the total number of all who lived 800 - circa 900 years old

budaatum:
I guess I am not part of this your "we" who "all know" because I definitely know nothing of the sort
You are free not to be part of. Equally, you are not alone, even, if not part of

budaatum:
What I know is Eve ate and found it good for food and for gaining Wisdom.
Genesis 3:6
'When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes,
and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it.
She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it.
'

Eve never ate and said she found it good for food and for gaining Wisdom, however what Genesis 3:6 states, is that, when Eve saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it period.

Adam and Eve apparently found out that they had made a foolish and bad judgment in deciding to prematurely eat the fruit from the TKGE. Not all that glitters is gold. Not everything that looks good for food and what looked pleasing to the eyes and that is desirable for obtaining wisdom, turns out to be so. Dont always trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar. Images, just as like the serpent are deceiving. Salt and sugar look the same

budaatum:
And to be honest with you, if they were dead there'd be no point cursing them, I would have thought.
Genesis 3:14
'So the LORD God said to the serpent:
“Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field!

On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life.
'

Genesis 3:17
'Then to Adam the LORD God said,
“Because you have listened [attentively] to the voice of your wife,
and have eaten [fruit] from the tree about which I commanded you, saying,
‘You shall not eat of it’;
The ground is [now] under a curse because of you;
In sorrow and toil you shall eat [the fruit] of it
All the days of your life
'

Genesis 8:21
'The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma [a soothing, satisfying scent] and the LORD said to Himself,
“I will never again curse the ground because of man,
for the intent (strong inclination, desire) of man’s heart is wicked from his youth;
and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.
'

I'll be candid with you, beware for what its worth to know that A&E right from the moment of eating the fruit, with automatic alacrity, literally speaking, were dead people walking. As for the issue about cursing, nobody cursed A&E. It's the serpent and ground that were cursed.

budaatum:
And thank you in advance for your time. It is most appreciated.
Dont mention, because my time lavished on you, is time lavished worthwhile

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2022
LordReed:
That is a personal opinion.
It is an incontrovertible fact

LordReed:
I have my own favorite and "best" stoytellers.
To each their own

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
I am not familiar with 'Before Adam and Eve, God is written to have created humans', what I know is, before Adam and Eve, God is written to have expressed a strong desire for creating humans or hope to make humans in the image of the Godhead

I should stop right here and read no further, for if you err in a little thing as that, you'd likely have erred in the rest.

Please read. The bold bit is a bit more than "expressed a strong desire" or "hope to make", especially considering that after God created humans in his image, "both male and female created he them", he went on to give them instructions (verse 28), and told them what they shall eat (verse 29), and it was so (verse 30), and it was very good (verse 30).

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

Now shall I go read the rest of what you have written.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
This requires special attention, so I will address it here.

If you tell me that if I eat something I will die, and then I eat that something and don't die, I will call you a liar.

If I eat that something and find it is good for food and for gaining Wisdom, I will ask if you wanted me to remain stupid, and why.

If I don't die and then you tell me you meant a "different level of death", first I would ask you if you think I am stupid, then I will say you are stupid for trying that wuruwuru on me, especially if I then go on to live another 800 years and then die.

If I die that "different level of death" you said I'd die when I eat that something and then I get to live another 800 years and bear offspring to populate the earth with billions of humans some of which are today going to the moon and Mars, I would ask why you never told me that was the "the level of death" I would die in the first place.

And if you had told me that the level of death I'd die would give me wisdom and enable me to live another 800 years during which I get to populate the earth, I would tell you to kill me with that your "level of death" nownow and every minute of every day, because from the day that you tell me that nonsense, my food would be from the fruit of the tree you said will kill me and nothing else.

Now, that's me. There's no way I could possibly be created in the image of my God who tells me every seed bearing fruit is to be my food and I should Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth", and then someone comes along and makes me naked and puts me in some tiny garden to tend it and not eat the most valuable fruit, especially if that fruit is good for food and for gaining Wisdom and for making one live another 800 years.

Such ignorance is not my portion and I will reject it if offered, because it is very clearly written somewhere that lack of knowledge is what kills, and not it's acquisition.
Acts 28:3-6
'3As Paul gathered an armful of sticks and was laying them on the fire, a poisonous snake,
driven out by the heat, bit him on the hand.
4The people of the island saw it hanging from his hand and said to each other,
“A murderer, no doubt! Though he escaped the sea, justice will not permit him to live.”
5But Paul shook off the snake into the fire and was unharmed.
6The people waited for him to swell up or suddenly drop dead.
But when they had waited a long time and saw that he wasn’t harmed,
they changed their minds and decided he was a god.
'

Acts 28:5
'I assure you, believers, by the pride which I have in you in [your union with] Christ Jesus our Lord,
I die daily [I face death and die to self]
'

Beloved, give it a best, because it obvious and you would agree that your understanding of the subject matter here, death inclusive, is not up to par

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
I should stop right here and read no further, for if you err in a little thing as that, you'd likely have erred in the rest.

Please read. The bold bit is a bit more than "expressed a strong desire" or "hope to make", especially considering that after God created humans in his image, "both male and female created he them", he went on to give them instructions (verse 28), and told them what they shall eat (verse 29), and it was so (verse 30), and it was very good (verse 30).

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

Now shall I go read the rest of what you have written.
If you do not see where you erred, then good on ya, wehdone sir.

Wise decision to stop since you're watering fake plant(s), expecting it to bloom and blossom with real flowers

Please confirm if A&E were expressly forbidden or not expressly forbidden, from eating the fruit from TKGE.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2022
I have now read.

NNTR:

this expressly is a no-go area
Those created in God's image do not have "no-go areas".

Their duty is to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth". And as you can see for yourself, some humans have included the hard to go areas of the moon and Mars and Jupiter and the furthermost edges of the universe to that instruction.

NNTR:
Beloved, give A&E some credit nah, they were not ignorant of copulation
Adam and Eve copulated in the Garden of Eden?

Evidence, please! Show me where it is written that Adam and Eve copulated in the Garden of Eden.

NNTR:
Ignorance isnt the issue here, it is naivety.
Ignorance - lack of knowledge or information

Naivety - lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.

I'm sure if I lack one I lack both. No? But note, the fruit was found good for gaining wisdom, as in not only reducing ignorance, or Eve would not have "found", but also for increasing Wisdom. So I am not surprised they were ignorant since they had not yet eaten the fruit of knowledge and did not even know they were ignorant not to talk of have wisdom, which I think they would need if they were to be fruitful and subdue and multiply and dominate and rule.

NNTR:
While A&E were created potentially to live forever,
Hogwash! No potentiality to live forever is inferred anywhere. You are just doing wuruwuru to justify your belief that they died and were "walking dead people"!

NNTR:
Please tell me the total number of all who lived 800 - circa 900 years old
None that I know of personally. But see how you could not ask me to show you anyone who died at 120 and then lived another 800 years.

NNTR:
Eve never ate and said she found it good for food and for gaining Wisdom, however what Genesis 3:6 states, is that, when Eve saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it period.
Well, I too would most definitely eat a fruit that I found good for food and pleasing to the eye and desirable for obtaining wisdom.

NNTR:
I'll be candid with you, beware for what its worth to know that A&E right from the moment of eating the fruit, with automatic alacrity, literally speaking, were dead people walking.
Are you candidly threatening me, NNTR. If so know that I walk fearlessly in the valley of the shadow of death because the Gods are doing my bewaring for me. They'd be needless otherwise.

I addressed this your "dead people walking" in my previous so will not waste my time going over it again. Just know that I'd love to be "dead people walking" too if eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that is good for food and for gaining wisdom is what would permit me to, most especially if it also adds just 80 years to my "dead people walking" life. 800 might be a bit too much and I might get bored.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 1:03am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
If you do not see where you erred, then good on ya, wehdone sir.

Wise decision to stop since you're watering fake plant(s), expecting it to bloom and blossom with real flowers

Please confirm if A&E were expressly forbidden or not expressly forbidden, from eating the fruit from TKGE.

You do not see where you erred, NNTR, so it's pointless you claiming it is I who erred.

And no, Adam and Eve were not expressly forbidden to eat the Fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It is Adam that we read who was commanded, and that was before Eve was created.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

And personally, I'm not surprised Eve disbelieved him. I would disbelieve him too if some ignorant Adam told me I was created from his rib, especially since no God gave me any such command, "expressly".
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:

Beloved, give it a best, because it obvious and you would agree that your understanding of the subject matter here, death inclusive, is not up to par

I assure you that if I had not eaten the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you would succeed in instructing me on what to give a rest to or not, but since I have eaten the fruits of knowledge I am not in any way subject to your instructions.

If you are tired, you rest, instead of trying to control what I do with my time and my data and my mind please. It is rude of you to tell me what I shall do or not do since I am not your slave nor your child. And kindly resist from patronising me. I am not your beloved neither.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 1:31am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
You do not see where you erred, NNTR, so it's pointless you claiming it is I who erred.

And no, Adam and Eve were not expressly forbidden to eat the Fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It is Adam that we read who was commanded, and that was before Eve was created.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

And personally, I'm not surprised Eve disbelieved him. I would disbelieve him too if some ignorant Adam told me I was created from his rib, especially since no God gave me any such command, "expressly".
Genesis 3:16
'To the woman He said:
“I will greatly multiply your sorrow
'

Isaiah 5:21
'What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes
and think themselves so clever
'

1 Corinthians 3:18
'Let no one deceive himself.
If anyone among you thinks that he is wise
in this age,
let him become a fool [discarding his worldly pretensions
and acknowledging his lack of wisdom], so that he may become [truly] wise.
'

Isaiah 47:10
'You hid behind evil like a shield and said, "No one can see me!"
You were fooled by your wisdom and your knowledge;
you felt sure that you alone were in full control.
'

Go back to re-read where I emboldened your err

Chasing after and embracing shadows in darkness, seem enjoyable to you than chasing and embracing brightness in light

Fyi, rib is an euphemism, duh.

The damage you do to yourself, when not properly informed, is the consequence of like here chasing after shadows grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 1:32am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
I assure you that if I had not eaten the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you would succeed in instructing me on what to give a rest to or not, but since I have eaten the fruits of knowledge I am not in any way subject to your instructions.

If you are tired, you rest, instead of trying to control what I do with my time and my data and my mind please. It is rude of you to tell me what I shall do or not do since I am not your slave nor your child. And kindly resist from patronising me. I am not your beloved neither.
Proverbs 3:7
'Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.
Instead, fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
'

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 1:47am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
Proverbs 3:7
'Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.
Instead, fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
'

Read again NNTR.

budaatum:
Are you candidly threatening me, NNTR. If so know that I walk fearlessly in the valley of the shadow of death because the Gods are doing my bewaring for me. They'd be needless otherwise.

buda fears nothing, nor do I do any evil if I can help it.

As for not being impressed with my own wisdom, that would be like diminishing the immense work I may have done to acquire it like eating the fruits of the knowledge of good and evil, for instance
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:

Fyi, rib is an euphemism, duh.
You don't say. Like the tree, and Adam, and Eve, and the serpent, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and God are euphemisms too?

NNTR:
The damage you do to yourself,
Don't you worry about me. Concern yourself with whatever it is you do to yourself by refusing to eat the fruits of the trees of the knowledge of good and evil and remaining euphemistically enslaved in the Garden of Eden.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by dattaswami1: 2:45am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:

If everything is done by God only, do you want yourself to be an inert mechanical robot? Even if God makes you like that, you will immediately weep that the cruel God has not given any trace of freedom to you to have some individual responsibility. If freedom is given, one type of weeping comes out.

If freedom is not given, another type of weeping comes out. God is very much fed up with these souls, who neither like to live like males nor like to live like females! If they are made neutral, the souls will cry with very loud voice for the injustice done to them!!
The hormones are created by God so that the male and female will be able to generate issues. This is to extend the future humanity for the service of God to continue His entertainment with the souls being born in every generation so that God visits this earth in every generation. Again, this does not mean that the souls are suffering for the entertainment of God. This is foolish blame because no injustice is done in the creation and the aim of God is not only His personal entertainment, but also, the entertainment of souls following justified set up in the creation.

Electricity is supplied to all houses with the aim that all people will use electricity following certain minimum precautions. If a foolish person neglects all this background and touches the main source of electricity committing suicide, a case cannot be filed in court that the department of electricity is responsible for the suicide!

When God is running the administration protecting justice and punishing injustice, why does not the soul also be happy and entertain itself with the creation like God? Is the soul such an inefficient to follow even the minimum precautions? If the soul is so inefficient, why then does it weep for free will to get rid of the rigid boredom?

Go to the following website and read the divine knowledge from there,

-By Shri Datta Swami

www.universal-spirituality[.]org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxwPeghu3cM

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 3:23am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
Read again NNTR.
Smh sad

budaatum:
buda fears nothing, nor do I do any evil if I can help it.

As for not being impressed with my own wisdom, that would be like diminishing the immense work I may have done to acquire it like eating the fruits of the knowledge of good and evil, for instance
Pfft.

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
You don't say. Like the tree, and Adam, and Eve, and the serpent, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and God are euphemisms too?
Smh

budaatum:
Don't you worry about me. Concern yourself with whatever it is you do to yourself by refusing to eat the fruits of the trees of the knowledge of good and evil and remaining euphemistically enslaved in the Garden of Eden
Who do you think you are that made you think I would worry about you

'Lapalapa ni ibere ete, ki eniti o ba ni ifo lehin orun, kiyesi aara e'

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:25am On Sep 26, 2022
dattaswami1:

If everything is done by God only, do you want yourself to be an inert mechanical robot?

My answer is a big fat no. But then, no Gods do everything for me, especially not imaginary Gods that only exist in books.

I answered your question, but I'm assuming it was a rhetorical question, and not one you were asking me. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh. And sorry, but your "hormones are created" stopped me from visiting your recommended website, for now.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:27am On Sep 26, 2022
dattaswami1:

But God will never violate the free-will that He Himself has granted to souls.

Nor will any God worth listening to tell me to remain ignorant and not eat the fruits of knowledge.

A God that does would not only be violating my free-will, that God would be putting chains of ignorance on me in order to enslave me.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:30am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
Smh
Who do you think you are that made you think I would worry about you.

'Lapalapa ni ibere ete, ki eniti o ba ni ifo lehin orun, kiyesi aara e'

You do keep worrying though, for some odd reason. Or how many times now have I told you to fi ara mi sile ki o ran ti ẹ?
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 3:44am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
You do keep worrying though, for some odd reason.
In your regressed delusion and fantasy world, you love to believe I worry about you

budaatum:
Or how many times now have I told you to fi ara mi sile ki o ran ti ẹ?
How many times, do you want me to remind you that, if I should find you set aflame, I'll gratifyingly and gladly piss on you

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Personally, I can not understand why people would be telling me to join them in slavery in some Garden of Eden and not eat the fruits of knowledge.

Do they think everyone is afraid of a "level of death" that kills one at 130 but let's one gain wisdom and live another 800 years free from slavery so one populates the earth?

Or are they so irresponsible that they want one to be irresponsible like they are and not get one's food from the sweat of one's own brow?

I guess I somehow need to let people know that some do not wait for manna from heaven because they are prepared to make their own manna from their own sweat off their own brow.

Not everyone enjoys being a slave, you all should know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did The Roman Empire Invent Christianity? Answers By Chatgpt / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? / Do Born-again Christians Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.