Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) (26209 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) by Gospel2Day: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Clean your ears and eyes well and hear this Clearly!
It does not Matter what you Feel or think,
THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS the doer of the Miracle.
GOD of CHOSEN ALONE Be all the Glory.
Praise the GOD of Chosen .

It is common for most people who claim to know and love God to not be open to correction, even from fellow children of God.
I do not blame you.
You're only reflecting the character and choice of the leadership of your denomination.
I see what is clearly written on the pulpit of your G.O. Pastor Lazarus Mouka - the inscription CHOSEN IS BLESSED.
A better, more biblical, more God-glorifying inscription should have been JESUS IS LORD.
That's why I'm not surprised by your attitude.
Your denomination leaders, who should know better, do not think it is better to write JESUS IS LORD on your pulpit.
They rather chose to put denomination label and name ABOVE the NAME of the true owner of the church - JESUS CHRIST.
I don't expect you to behave better than them.
Be careful of a Christianity and spirituality that makes you think or feel that you cannot be wrong or corrected.
It is pride, which is not the fruit of the Spirit of Christ.
Shalom.
Re: 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Listen young man! Quit blabbing!
Lack of knowledge has crippled and destroyed so many so called Christians, and kept you at the mercy of the devil while claiming to serve God.

Listen! If you claim to be a Christian and you have Problem with the name " GOD of CHOSEN or the Lord's Chosen! Check your Christianity. Check your Salvation. So you don't end up as a Foolish virgin.
If you Have Ears to Hear, you should hear!
If you think you are wise, continue.

Gospel2Day:

It is common for most people who claim to know and love God to not be open to correction, even from fellow children of God.
I do not blame you.
You're only reflecting the character and choice of the leadership of your denomination.
I see what is clearly written on the pulpit of your G.O. Pastor Lazarus Mouka - the inscription CHOSEN IS BLESSED.
A better, more biblical, more God-glorifying inscription should have been JESUS IS LORD.
That's why I'm not surprised by your attitude.
Your denomination leaders, who should know better, do not think it is better to write JESUS IS LORD on your pulpit.
They rather chose to put denomination label and name ABOVE the NAME of the true owner of the church - JESUS CHRIST.
I don't expect you to behave better than them.
Be careful of a Christianity and spirituality that makes you think or feel that you cannot be wrong or corrected.
It is pride, which is not the fruit of the Spirit of Christ.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) by Gospel2Day: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen young man! Quit blabbing!
Lack of knowledge has crippled and destroyed so many so called Christians, and kept you at the mercy of the devil while claiming to serve God.

Listen! If you claim to be a Christian and you have Problem with the name " GOD of CHOSEN or the Lord's Chosen! Check your Christianity. Check your Salvation. So you don't end up as a Foolish virgin.
If you Have Ears to Hear, you should hear!
If you think you are wise, continue.

You keep exposing your proud attitude by your words
Did you call me "young man" because the Holy Spirit told you I'm young, or because you hastily concluded that you are older than me?
On the issue of being born again, this September 4 makes it the 28th year since I gave my life to Jesus and 25th year since I got my sanctification experience, and 22nd year or so since I got baptized in the Holy Spirit.
You really need to humble yourself and stop thinking everybody else is not born again, since they're not part of the denomination you idolize and have exalted above the Name of Jesus Christ.
Show me a single verse in the Bible where the God of CHOSEN IS written.
We have heard and seen and I have personally received healing miracle from the ministry of church leader like Pastor Adeboye.
Pastor Kumuyi is the mentor God revealed to me in a dream to follow, though I am not a member of Deeper Life.
The miracles you report happen also, even in greater dimensions and numbers in the ministries of Kumuyi and Adeboye.
The deliverance minister that Pastor Lazarus Mouka is at his level is Olukoya of MFM.
BUT we don't see Redeemed or Deeper Life or MFM members turning the names of their churches and ministries into idolatrous brands and labels.
Have you seen any members of those denominations proudly saying the God of Deeper Life or the God of MFM or the God of RCCG did this or that miracles?
It is ONLY CHOSEN members that turn the name of their church to the Golden Calf they bow to worship.
And I am not surprised. It reflects the well known attitude of folks from the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
Be careful of thinking that what you do pleases God, when actually it is the character traits of where your Pastor comes from that is rubbing on the members.
I do not have any personal issue with Pastor Lazarus Mouka, but I have known God to the extent that you people have replaced the Name of Jesus Christ with the name of your denomination.
May God help you to come down from your high horse and humble yourself to receive correction.
The day God decides that Moses would not enter the Promised Land, God performed a great miracle by his hand, water came out of the rock.
So, don't let the fact that miracles happen in your church and through the ministry of your Pastor Lazarus Mouka makes you think God is pleased with everything you do.
A word is enough for the wise.
I know you should be wise, since you're the 'old man ' and I am just a 'young man", according to your conclusion.
Thanks, sir, for your time.
Shalom.
Re: 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2022
00FFT00:
And the only God who can do it is your God of chosen, and inside chosen.

Upcoming sect. Na so Adeboye dem take mumu millions of gullible people.

We have enough hospitals in Nigeria. And until all of you businessmen start going there to heal the sick and dying, you will remain prosperity frauds in my eyes and that of millions of discerning Nigerians.
Not everyone in that hospital believes they will get healed. All Jesus' miracles the people had to believe with faith for him to heal them. Blind Bartimaeus wasn't the only blind mind in the city the day Jesus healed him. Raising Lazarus from the dead (Lazarus wasn't the only one who died that day) women with blood issues. The centurion servant and many more. For someone to receive healing he must have one of these

1.Faith 2.Love i.e bearing no grudge or bitterness
Re: 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) by 00FFT00(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Not everyone in that hospital believes they will get healed. All Jesus' miracles the people had to believe with faith for him to heal them. Blind Bartimaeus wasn't the only blind mind in the city the day Jesus healed him. Raising Lazarus from the dead (Lazarus wasn't the only one who died that day) women with blood issues. The centurion servant and many more. For someone to receive healing he must have one of these

1.Faith 2.Love i.e bearing no grudge or bitterness

Oga, you are obviously an indoctrinated individual. This is 2022. Open your eyes to our life's realities today, and allow yesterday's realities to rest with those for whom it prevailed.

Religion was and is a tool of cohesion and control. On the contrary, it is meant to be a tool with which the message of salvation and eternal enlightenment. Unfortunately, the world over, and now in Nigeria, it has become entrepreneurship.

Jesus gave no condition nor did the holy spirit. They just "did" because it is divinely mandated on them. Your Nigeria pastors, not.

You must look at issues contextually, and I will leave it at that.
Re: 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) by bonusblack: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hi, I saw ur post sometime on volleyball. I need to ask some questions. Pls drop ur email let me reach you or just say hi to bolorondu@gmail.com
SilvanusII:
Or it was just time� I'm sure she was at many other programs like that and she claimed many prophetic declarations just the same. Please you ppl shud gaan sit down somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / 7 Things Killing Your Prayer Life. / Woman Dies After 21 Days Dry Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.