Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida (27638 Views)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by SugarGirl44(f): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
mployer:
You are all scared he is penetrating core North after conquering north central.

Na real conquer grin grin
Zombidients will not stop dreaming...Lolz z.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Ibkhaleel: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obiis
Peter Obii
Peter Obi
Peter Obb
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
We want Biafra or We die.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Alpharey: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2022
onez:
Has Reno insulted Obi today?. No one can curse who God has blessed. God bless incoming president Peter Obi
Don't mind that Reno dude. He is a refugee seeking for relevance. He will remain in exile for all I care.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Ibkhaleel: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2022
THE FACT THAT THEY DONT CARE HIS NAME APPEARS IN PANDORA PAPERS AND THE FACT THAT THE DON'T CARE HE HAS QUESTIONABLE CERTIFICATE AND THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T CARE HE RULED ANAMBRA STATE WITH NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDUNARY TO SHOW GOES TO TELL YOU OBI IS NOT THEIR CANDIDATE BECAUSE HE IS GOOD. HE IS THE CANDIDATE OF IGBOS BECAUSE THEY FEEL THROUGH HIM THEY CAN DOMINATE THE COUNTRY OR TAKE NIGER DELTA WITH THEM TO BIAFRA. HE IS ALSO THE CANDIDATE OF SOME FANATICAL NORTHERN CHRISTIANS WHO ENTERTAIN THE VAIN HOPE ONE DAY THEY WILL CHASE OUT MUSLIMS FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA INTO NIGER REPUBLIC. THIS FANATICAL MINORITY SEE IN OBI A CHANCE FOR THEIR DREAM TO COME TRUE.

BUT WHY ARE TERRORISTS AND EXTREMIST IN LOVE WITH THIS PANDORA CERTIFIED THIEF? THEY SENSE HE IS A FELLOW TRAVELLER.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Danny50: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
I and my family for obidatti.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Winters23: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
mach7:
Apparently Peter Obi and his running mate have chosen to discard Femi Falana's advice to desist from visiting those who "destroyed" Nigeria.

We dey watch!

Cry cry baby grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by silos(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Richardonald:
Just look at how they look young and physically fit, if we lose it this time, I don't think we can ever get it.

Vote wisely
Very true!
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by extol1(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Newton2024:
These are the kind of high-power visitations that Tinubu would spend billions to achieve, Obi is having it free of charge. Tinubu in the mud.
why is the attack on obi and tinubu. I think the attack should be on atiku for wanting that seat knowing fully well that his brother is about to finish his 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Kajaard: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi should focus on core middle belt.. Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Wukari axis of Taraba, Numan federation, Southern Kaduna..

Don't waste energy, time and money on core North, those people won't vote for you..
I said this as someone that grew up in a place that can be considered core North and at the same time categorized as Middle belt.. Adamawa

That notwithstanding, the few votes he can get from the core north would still help. We need all possible votes from all regions of the nation because at the end of the day the candidate that amasses the most votes is still ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Rapture4real(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Is that not Gotv remote I saw on Babangidas table?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by dynicks(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Rapture4real:
Is that not Gotv remote I saw on Babangidas table?
lol....and what if it is?.....Others dey look people....u dey take note of people properties....

u just decided to make me laugh this morning....Thanks anyways!!
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by sucess001(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2022
GuyWise101:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1574073246319869952?t=anY7gPYhZelQmrBT_L-QFw&s=19

Obi needs to cross check his posts before posting them. How can he call abduksalam 'Nigerias military President'?

First, he is an 'ex'-head of state. Second. He was never a 'President'.

Anyways, I heard he graduated with a third class. No wonder.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by DTaj: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Hypocrites!

The same Peter Obi, Labour Party and their failure-hugging supporters who loudly claimed that Obi and Datti would NEVER visit elites and those of the elitist ilk! They ran to Minna to visit Babangida and Abdulsalami- two persons Obi supporters had insulted to no end.

Tell them that politics is about building alliances; they insult you!

No one wins with the "closet thinking mentality" of many Obi supporters and Obidients!

The Labour Party's failure in 2023 will be loud and clear.

The party should celebrate if they manage to win 3-4 states (100% of them in the South East, of course).
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Themandator: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2022
IBB rapt attention is it for me
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Themandator: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2022
DTaj:
Hypocrites!

The same Peter Obi, Labour Party and their failure-hugging supporters who loudly claimed that Obi and Datti would NEVER visit elites and those of the elitist ilk! They ran to Minna to visit Babangida and Abdulsalami- two persons Obi supporters had insulted to no end.

Tell them that politics is about building alliances; they insult you!

No one wins with the "closet thinking mentality" of many Obi supporters and Obidients!

The Labour Party's failure in 2023 will be loud and clear.

The party should celebrate if they manage to win 3-4 states (100% of them in the South East, of course).

Campaign has gone beyond this your stage.. You are living for yesterday..... APC supporters unrelently referred to the same supporters as online social media creation but we saw what happened even on Saturday with Obi been noanywhere close to Abuja

If you have any brain in you you would understand season... Right now, you can't sell your candidate telling stories on his behalf.... Go tell him that you need him in front of the people telling them what they should know..... This is not glossy paper prepared by third parties work

Campaigns starts on Wednesday and Tinubu is running out of the country for vacation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by azizsystem(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2022
kettykin:

Kaduna, Kano and to some extent Bauchi should not be written off by Peter Obi, hé should also campaign there heavily but lightly in Katsina, Borno, .

I think he should campaign in all states though
I agree with you bro.. I am 27 years old and I have lm spent all my years in kano and kaduna...forget that bigot called El rufai, kaduna state is a liberal state and just like Lagos,it is the state that have the highest number of enlightened people in the north... Even if I am a Muslim, my vote is for Peter obi. I also have friends who are more interested in Peter. Not to talk about the hundreds of thousands of southernerns tht live in kaduna....In kano too where I live currently, I am very certain that Peter would be able to get already 30 percent of the votes especially in nassarawa, fagge,ungoggo and dala local governments.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Boss13: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
mach7:
Apparently Peter Obi and his running mate have chosen to discard Femi Falana's advice to desist from visiting those who "destroyed" Nigeria.

We dey watch!

I told Obidients that Peter Obi is a politician. They shouted NO. They said Peter Obi is a new breed, a messiah. What's the difference now? It's even a shame Obidients are posting these pictures on social media.

According to Obidients, these are the men who spoilt Nigeria. Why is Peter Obi meeting with them and begging for their support?

Hypocrites!
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by cardoctor(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingmakers
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by kevclin(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi should focus on core middle belt.. Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Wukari axis of Taraba, Numan federation, Southern Kaduna..

Don't waste energy, time and money on core North, those people won't vote for you..
I said this as someone that grew up in a place that can be considered core North and at the same time categorized as Middle belt.. Adamawa
Not just Numan Federation but entire Adamawa. He can disgrace Atiku Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by jrusky(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
No stone should be left unturned

So IBB no longer corrupt nor evil general again ba? Pls why are you zombuediot brain works in this manner? This is very strange. So obi can visit corrupt evil people baa

However let me remind you see that two Generals were the the one that told Atiku to throw the cap in and pick my party ticket with their backing so pls better for you and obi nit to waste your time much presidency obi will never get it.

And again no Northern leader will ever back igbo man to rule over them take this today they don't have issue with SS or SW to be the president but SE they will never let it happen I live in the North and I'm telling you the nessage come here by Feb 2023 and proof me right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Nefort: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Your advice would have been credible if we were using something like electoral college. But since it's all about individual vote count then I think Peter Obi should also campaign there at least to get as much votes as he possibly can.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by saysugar(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2022
See person that wan reform Nigeria undecided he is looking for godfather support? Visiting those that sold most Nigeria! Aaaah shit embarassed am supporting a candidate who don’t give a fuk of who you are if you steal or embezzles money sent him off
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by sweetgala(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Never occured to you both IBB and Abdulsalam are.from.middle belt ! Neither of them is Hausa nor Fulani they are both from small ethnic groups within the middle belt

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida by Abdu81: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2022
mach7:

We dey watch!

That falana's advice is very deceptive for the current day Nigerian politics .

Obi is doing the right thing.
The Nigerian stake holders who shares your views must be carried along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: NASS Ready, Waiting For Executive – Saraki / We Will Kill More Voters - Unknown Gunmen Send New Threat Message / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.