Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House (29877 Views)

Shegzz Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House / Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. / Dotun Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by COOL10(m): 2:24am On Sep 26, 2022
IamGreen1:

Hmmmmm, bottom 3 shared 45.76 while top 3 shared 54.24 the line up was tough, the differences in their votes were extremely small , divide 54.24 by 3 to understand this better also don't let us pretend that we didn't know that Phyna fans voted for Adekunle in order for Hermes to be evicted to eliminate the perceived top contender with her which was a game well played by them. Besides if your allegation is right, there are still votes coming after the said leaked results. I personally voted Adekunle on Thursday evening

Lol, it's obvious you don't know how this whole thing works. Why would majority of Phyna's fans vote for Adekunle in order to kick Hermes out when they knew that doing so would cause Hermes' fans to vote for Adekunle in the finale? Did they forget that Hermes and Adekunle are friends? Why didn't they vote for Groovy, her boyfriend instead? You do know that if Hermes' fans should decide to vote for Adekunle, he's going to win the show right? cheesy

The results were rigged and Hermes was robbed. That's the cold hard truth. It's not everything someone will say online but one thing I'm sure of is that the truth will surely come out one day.
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by Subonbon(m): 5:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am growing tired of being hopeless, frustrated and depressed . I wish someone would Dm me or just give me a huge bear hug giving me reassurance things will be alright because my heart is heavy and weary sad
bro I go through a lot too but through thick and things I promise the end is definitely going to be better than today..... Hope Alive..... That's why we are still alive!!

1 Like

Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by Lazenby007(m): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Redstubpen:
I am growing tired of being hopeless, frustrated and depressed . I wish someone would Dm me or just give me a huge bear hug giving me reassurance things will be alright because my heart is heavy and weary sad
it is well witu you.
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by Tunumiw: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Bxxhhxhd

Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by donforeign: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Brunicekid:
The votes is independently computed by Deloitte
that's what u re told lol
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by ImaIma1(f): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Noooohh

I don't watch the nonsense show......but just like this guy

Always smiling and looking free..
Like man without worries

Nothing sweets me more like seeing people happy

Well done Hermes

You don't watch the show but you know he is always smiling. How?
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by donforeign: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Alright

Na oworo boy shaa

We sabi am
yeah, he loves his community and he's very free, reason I like him. I wish all d best
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by MrSmithy: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Redstubpen:

Please dont give up cox it's not worth it...Just cast ur burdens and worries to God with faith and prayers He'll come through for u.

1 Like

Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by GindoX(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Redstubpen:

Eyaaaa, manup man... Listen to music
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by CalabarPikin: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2022
ImaIma1:

You don't watch the show but you know he is always smiling. How?

Facebook Reels
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by vaca1: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Jestin:
They mean Bella that always behaving like slow poison has fans more than this guy ? Rubbish show
The mindset of our people tire me seriously
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by Ajofiapero(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Redstubpen:

Its well my dear, thing fall apart so better things fall into place... Cheer up for joy is coming.
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by Exceed15: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Redstubpen:

It's not over . It's not finished. Better days ahead of you. Please hold on , we need you.
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by ImaIma1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Facebook Reels

Well done
Re: Hermes Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House by Mohbola(f): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
I'll really miss this guy because he was one of the key acts this season.

Oraimo's trimmer has also been highly utilized by the HMs this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent / BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.