Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Greatest Regret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Greatest Regret (2928 Views)

My Greatest Regret / My Greatest Regret / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Regret by TheExclusive: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dannyfan:
This is what I will actually find regretful, not meeting my wife as a virgin. Like what is now the essence of keeping it. I am confused, in a difficult state to make decision on whether or not to do it.
You don't keep virginity in order to marry a virgin wife. You keep it because of love and fear for God and doing the right thing. Virgin wife or not is not relevant here.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Dannyfan(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
TheExclusive:

You don't keep virginity in order to marry a virgin wife. You keep it because of love and fear for God and doing the right thing. Virgin wife or not is not relevant here.
Another perspective... Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret by Dannyfan(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
frozen70:

Follow your heart it will guide you through
Thank you Ma
Re: My Greatest Regret by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
The probability of modern men marrying a prostitute or a girl with a high body count is 90%.

Explore your sexual cravings, but never dive into the pussy of a Nigerian girl without condom. Don't kiss nor suck their pussies too.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Regret by VlamesIffect(f): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin Bunch of hor.n.y generation. There's so much more to life than everything sex ok.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Littlechild(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2022
You will regret. Look for a younger virgin girl to dis virgin you.

Don't loss your virginity to girls with high body count. Look for girls of 15,16, 17 years of age.

Don't date runs girls or campus girls. Most of them are prostitute.

Dannyfan:
I will be 24 next month and a handsome looking guy to my understanding not a classic type. A University and ASUU student.

So, even with challenges and difficult situation I am currently in, I have not for once see it as a regret but a lesson to learn from.

But I am always with this thought that, my greatest regret will be marrying as a virgin. I don't really have the opportunity to explore sexually even though I promise my self to stay virgin till marriage. But I know it is enough temptation that I ain't seeing.

So I want to seek for advice from nairalanders.

1. Should I continue as a virgin till I marry?
Or
2. Should I explore my sexually cravings?

Please I need a broader view
Mods
Re: My Greatest Regret by frozen70(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyfan:
Thank you Ma

Thanks dear
Re: My Greatest Regret by Naijatask: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Littlechild:

Don't loss your virginity to girls with high body count. Look for girls of 15,16 years of age.

Just imagine what this pedophile is saying lipsrsealed.

So many sick pedophiles in nairaland.

Omo, inshaAllah, your likes will be caught and dealt with very soon.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Littlechild(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Your opinion about me is useless. The op above is 24.

You can die over my next post.

Naijatask:

Just imagine what this pedophile is saying lipsrsealed.

So many sick pedophiles in nairaland.

Omo, inshaAllah, your likes will be caught and dealt with very soon.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Littlechild(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyfan
I repeat, go for virgins. Do not date or loss your virginity to prostitute. Most Nigeria girls has become prostitute.

They are unclean.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Naijatask: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Littlechild:
Your opinion about me is useless. The op above is 24.

You can die over my next post.

You mean at 24, he's still underaged right?

I pray the law catches up with your likes soon.
Re: My Greatest Regret by Dannyfan(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
VlamesIffect:
grin grin Bunch of hor.n.y generation. There's so much more to life than everything sex ok.
I know and sex is part of life generally. Are you a virgin?
Re: My Greatest Regret by Dannyfan(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Littlechild:

Don't loss your virginity to girls with high body count. Look for girls of 15,16, 17 years of age.

Bad advice I think. Girl of my age of can still be virgin
Re: My Greatest Regret by 4ward4: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Dannyfan:
I will be 24 next month and a handsome looking guy to my understanding not a classic type. A University and ASUU student.

So, even with challenges and difficult situation I am currently in, I have not for once see it as a regret but a lesson to learn from.

But I am always with this thought that, my greatest regret will be marrying as a virgin. I don't really have the opportunity to explore sexually even though I promise my self to stay virgin till marriage. But I know it is enough temptation that I ain't seeing.

So I want to seek for advice from nairalanders.

1. Should I continue as a virgin till I marry?
Or
2. Should I explore my sexually cravings?

Please I need a broader view
Mods

Take the second option like a Foolish young man , you think treating Infection is peanut. I am even talking to a student under the mercy of ASUU

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke My Mum’s Vase So I Blamed My Kid Brother And Took A Pic As Evidence(pic) / There Are Price To Pay For Making Money At Early Age / Can A Lady Approach A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.