Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna (793 Views)

Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Salewa97: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thousands of decampees from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna State have joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) and vowed to ensure the success of Senator Uba Sani and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the forthcoming general elections in 2023.

Senator Uba Sani representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District and Kaduna State APC Governorship Candidate, expressed that his bid for the Kashim Ibrahim House has received a major boost at the weekend.

He said the Arewa Traders Association in collaboration with the Kaduna State Traders Association from all 23 local governments across the state unanimously declared their support for his candidacy, that of their Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State.

“While making my speech at the event, I thanked the association for coming together to declare their support for my candidacy and the APC in Kaduna State,” he said.

“I touched on my efforts as a Senator representing Kaduna Central and as Chairman, Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions where I facilitated CBN interventions to assist over 12,000 households and SMEs with grants/loans to boost their businesses following the effects of COVID-19 pandemic on the economy.”

“In order to complement the efforts of the state government who have already constructed ultra-modern markets, I supported a number of underprivileged traders with the sum of Twenty Million Naira (N20,000,000) that will help them secure the 10% equity to own shops in the markets across the state,”he said.

Uba Sani explained further that while assuring the traders of his commitment to consolidating the efforts of the present administration in boosting the economy of Kaduna state, he pledged to continue to facilitate soft loans to assist more traders who are in need of business capital.

“Different speakers took turns to express their readiness for the journey ahead in ensuring the success of our great party. I also joined other party officials in receiving thousands of decampees from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC),” he said.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/over-1000-pdp-members-defect-to-apc-for-uba-sani-tinubu-in-kaduna/amp/

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Abdul05: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wike don finish pdp patapata... ( Completely)grin grin

Every politician wants to ally with tinubu

No be juju na God... grin tinubu is winning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Michelle70(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wait o, where our 10million march people?
Ona no deh defect?

Or u are just public nuisance with no political value?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by alizma: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
The reggae don end, the blues is about to start.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Chizzyjforce: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tomorrow 200k will defect to NNPP, then 300 to AFC, then 4million to BBC...

Rubbish
Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Salewa97: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Tomorrow 200k will defect to NNPP, then 300 to AFC, then 4million to BBC...

Rubbish

So far they are not defecting to Obituary party, you should be concerned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by LeoDeKing: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Wait o, where our 10million march people?
Ona no deh defect?

Or u are just public nuisance with no political value?
You think any serious minded man has time to waste?

Is there any notable igbo man supporting that nonsense?

The highest ranking personality in that party is this weird human being pictured below.

Imagine this man being in the corridors of power of my beloved country. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by BurialGround: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
BAT the blood sucker won't rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by frank14011991(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The highest ranking personality in that party is this weird human being pictured below.

you no go kill ipob people for this forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by trutharena: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2022
I'm supporting Tinubu because he's super intelligent and has the best vision for fixing Nigeria's problems.

5 Likes

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Lol. I am yet to see anyone supporting Tinubu in Kaduna. Even the Uba Sani guy doesn't have Tinubu picture on his campaign banners.

Don't rejoice over this.
Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by trutharena: 1:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Jagaban of the universe gets my vote!

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Kokoy2022: 4:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Season of cashing out from Iribaji president

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by trutharena: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu's my choice, no matter what the hatemongers say.

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by lonecatt(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oga do you need to be educated that one does not need to be a member of a party to vote their choice candidate.

do you also need to be educated that the number of non registered party members are more rhan registered party members.

The Nigeria people who have been affected by apc bad governance will not vote them again except sycophants and agbado urchins.

highest tinubu will achieve in 2023 is becoming an online president as they have started winning likes here .

Nobody have won presidential election in Nigeria because of how much money he has or how wealthy he is . wake up from slumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by frank14011991(m): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:
Lol. I am yet to see anyone supporting Tinubu in Kaduna. Even the Uba Sani guy doesn't have Tinubu picture on his campaign banners.

Don't rejoice over this.
make you dey kaduna dey find people wey go vote tinubu.atiku na third im go carry
Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Ineedhustle247: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2022
I'm really happy and humbled to be part of the energy behind this beautiful movement.

I feel lucky to be #OBIdient.

I am hopeful Mr. Pete will keep to his words and I believe that with time you'll feel the same.

Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by youngbabaj(m): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol
Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by youngbabaj(m): 6:07am On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No let newly registered voters catch u oo
Re: Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
make you dey kaduna dey find people wey go vote tinubu.atiku na third im go carry

I am a very realistic person. I am not like Garfield1 that just distributes votes aimlessly. I had the opportunity to visit Kaduna, and decide, why not use this as an opportunity to gauge the feelings of the residents towards the candidates.

Before now, I used to accord 40% to Tinubu in KD. But now, even 1% is being generous.

Obi shock me pass. Not even Tinubu. My plan was to weigh how they feel about Tinubu. But Obi's so-called supporters are some Igbos. All the Obedients I met are Igbos. Deception just too much. Very disappointed

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Unveils APC Presidential Campaign Council (Photos) / Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku / Datti Crying On National TV.... This One Na Small Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.