Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner (32563 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Like Obi like his supporters lies appears to be a common decimal among them.

There are sincere peter Obi supporters out there supporting him sincerely, unfortunately their principal and a large percentage the followership just love lies and deception.

If you support such lies you are a Son or Daughter of the devil!

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires" John 8:44

Watch this video and see how the fellow was exposed!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBFdzsw1ZU

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by ElSudani: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Obi's campaign is fueled by lies and misrepresentations. If he wins it will be the biggest 419 in the history of fraud.

205 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Googledotcom: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
My prayer points is that God should make my enemies so busy like Reno, that at the end their faces should be covered in shame.

Even if Reno calls Peter Obi all sought of names, I have made up my mind to vote him, absolutely nothing can make me change my mind. If he likes he should call Obi a kidnapper, I will still vote him.

252 Likes 29 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by jumper524(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Even for nairaland.
The other one say him be yoruba dat year with him fake yoruba when Google no translate well.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Salewa97: 1:33am On Sep 26, 2022
In my opinion, Peter Obi is the greatest liar of all time, he lies effortlessly

246 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by ceede2: 2:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Chijioke Aloysius Ugochukwu.

....from loud region was caught red handed.
I repeat LOUD region are coming to defend the undefendable n put the blame on someone else.

.... waiting for the outcome. cool

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by blackpanda: 2:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Loooolzz

They are all scam

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by plaindealer: 2:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Reno wasn't lying after all..

Obi Pandora and his minions are all crooked and fraudulent clowns..

smh...

239 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by blackpanda: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Googledotcom:
My prayer points is that God should make my enemies so busy like Reno, that at the end their faces should be covered in shame.

Even if Reno calls Peter Obi all sought of names, I have made up my mind to vote him, absolutely nothing can make me change my mind. If he likes he should call Obi a kidnapper, I will still vote him.

Well then it shows that obi is not the solution. You all are the same with the people u are complaining about. You don't want to do right, u just want to win. But actually u will lose.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by trutharena: 2:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Naso them dey always do.

They are fake like their master Obi GCE.

242 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Salewa97: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2022
As a result of Peter Obi dividing the Party by taking away the SE voting bloc, Wike, Makinde and others in the southern part of Nigeria are doing everything to break up whatever remains of the PDP into two

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by APCnaPDP: 3:17am On Sep 26, 2022
You would expect APC to campaign and tell us what they have done for 7.5 years but all we see is Obi this, Obi that. Disappointing campaign strategy.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Xbox2005(m): 4:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Every thing about this man and his supporters is full of lies,deceit, propaganda and drama.l pray we don't enter another one chance

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by plaindealer: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Another one...

228 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Salewa97: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Because he didn't have an original, Peter Obi Pandora submitted a forged certificate.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by mightyhaze: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Caught or cough which one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by mightyhaze: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Xbox2005:
Every thing about this man and his supporters is full of lies,deceit, propaganda and drama.l pray we don't enter another one chance
says an Agbadorian Fake Bishop

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Xbox2005(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2022
mightyhaze:
says an Agbadorian Fake Bishop
lf you don't have any meaningful thing to say don't ever quote me.you think is everybody that is gullible

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Xbobtage: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
Because he didn't have an original, Peter Obi Pandora submitted a forged certificate.

Dear Tinubu supporter,

What else do you need to be given as proof for you to understand that your candidate is colossal catastrophe?

The mans childhood is unknown to no one. Man was a Drug Kingpin, indicted in america, used the proceed from drug dealing to become a politician, rigged his way to becoming the governor of lagos. When one of you urchins was trying to mock obi and asked for videos of obi commissioning projects, several videos was sent in a couple of minutes, when the request was turned around to be demanded from Tinubu, it took one week and only three videos was provided of him commissioning three roads, uptil now we never see anything else. It was in that thread that we were told with statistics from the lagos Govt that the lagos government yearly capital expenditure was in single digits until tinubu left office, not more than 9 Billion naira was spent yearly on capital projects, thats why we have no pictures of tinubu commissioning anything. because he did nothing. After he left capital expenditures jumped to 130 Billion and above yearly. Can you imagine how much he was stealing.

With proof you have been shown that this man was an international criminal who did nothing for lagos, he is a brutal corrupt dictator, has been holding Lagos state to the Jugular, brought in the worst president ever known to nigeria just so that he himself can be president, as we write he is weak and sick, with numerous pictures of him pissing on himself. shaking uncontrollably and struggling just to stand or hold anything. Above all the man is very desperate to have absolute power he has no problem throwing the unity of the country under the bus. He is running when it is the turn of the igbos and has chosen a Muslim as Vice all to detriment of this country, so we can continue fighting ourselvers while him and his cabal continue to loot us. The Man has had the ear of the president and the hand of the VP for 7 years and he has done absolutely nothing about the current situation we find ourselves in.

If you want to be throwing the tribal cards, it is now very obvious that tinubu has no chance of winning this election, This election is for the Yorubas to lose politically, Atiku has an igbo vice. If Atiku wins, the stealing with impunity continues and not just yorubas but the entire country loses. Peter obi is the better candidate by light years, his singular act of leaving 75Billion in Anambra state coffers after leaving has not been replicated by any other governor in the history of nigeria. Second to him was the late Yaradua at 5 Billion. PO retired all the Political Godfathers in Anambra and you can see how sanitized Anambra elections have been since then. Lets use PO to retire the cabal that is holding this country hostage, and from him we can advance to even better intellectual Politicians. We can set this country on the right path. You see people in Lebanon going to Rob Bank to collect their own money, a crisis that started with Bad Governance and the devaluation of their currency, as a matter of fact that is where we are headed as a country if we mistakenly miss the opportunity at good governance, Dollar is now 730 from 595 in june, Rather than coming to campaign for Tinubu you people should be out there protesting for your paymasters to wade into our national currency crisis .

I am a Riversman, we need our Yoruba Muslim Brothers on ourside to absolutely guarantee this victory. Let us take our country back.

Please let us all think, na we go still suffer am.

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Shetemi12(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
We know them... You think it will be easy to convince the northerners after all the insults in the last 7years! Now, they want the presidency of the zoo! It will never happen!

216 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by ATEAMS: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Oyyana
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by bestman09(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Emi lo kan gang spotted

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by bigdammyj: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Noted.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Promoter2: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi for President. Whatever you do or say, I don't care.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by mightyhaze: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Xbox2005:
lf you don't have any meaningful thing to say don't ever quote me.you think is everybody that is gullible
Eat this..

Mix some Agbado to it tho

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's campaign is fueled by lies and misrepresentations. If he wins it will be the biggest 419 in the history of fraud.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Midas01: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Chai
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by SugarGirl44(f): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
They are bunch of low life lying mofos, just like their fave.
They now open Twitter and fb pages using Yoruba and hausa names to deceive the gullible ones.
That's a typical ibo's way of life.
Their life is never straightforward, they must use crook methods to get things done.
Dunno how I managed to be in the same country with these fake people.

Here's another bastad.
Fake people from crooked origin.
Tueh!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Axis313(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Chijioke Aloysius Ugochukwu posing as Ahmed Abdullahi also wants to cash out on top mumu Obidients heads.
Like leader like followers.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by kushma(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Why are you guys scared, spreading misinformation don’t worry 2023 Peter obi will be announced as president then agbados can do their worst

17 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.