Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (44692 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
That's if you live to seek revenge.

Its now certain thst u are a psychopath....but always remember that if u try that nonsense with a man..he cud beat u to death cos u cant even overpower a 15 Yr old boy ..talk less of a full grown man... if u are looking for the quickest way to meet ur creator , then go ahead... alot of women hv been killed or maimed for physically challenging a man
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by shantti(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
I don't support destruction of properties.
But I support dealing with cheats if there is glaring evidence. So breaking of electronics is small. The whole building should v been crushed with bulldozer and the guy is liable to lose his body part of small part of his life depending on the gravity of the cheating.
Don't say I m wicked, there are lots of ladies in psychiatric hospitals as a result of heartbreak. The most annoying ones are those that got jilted cos the guy just wanna v sex with them at all cost. They ll promise marriage, etc. You all deserve pains.

See generalisation. Can we conclude that most Nigerian guys are into homosexuality. Cos the way they shake hands, hug each other etc is really suspicious. So...how ll you feel if you keep hearing stuffs like this.
No dey generalise. No sane person ll do homosexuality.

The girl that will try this with me will breath her last immediately, u are dating me for my money, if I were broke you wouldn't have agreed to date me, you come dey date me for my mother, come get this kind audacity. God, anyway may I no vex
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

I was at a popular Neuro Psychiatric Hospital few months ago to support women living with depression. I saw that many are victims of broken marriages and heartbreaks. I discovered their expensive lives were shattered.
So...its warning to you too. That if you keep cheating, you are doomed for destruction. And if by chance I m the one that nabbed you, you are finished.
Is the bolded for me...?? grin grin grin This must be the most funniest post I will read today... grin grin

Well, like I earlier said, whomever that cannot handle rejection or heartbreaks has no business to go into any relationship or marriage...!! please do me a favour by spreading this words...
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Alexiiydon: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
The lady went too far,she could have just ended the relationship if she didn't really trust the guy but on a second thought most nigeria men can't be trusted,so if he actually cheated on her then he deserves what he got,i will continue to say this,Most Nigeria men have cheating in their DNA and should not be trusted.
an average Nigerian girl get at least 3 boyfriends
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Its now certain thst u are a psychopath....but always remember that if u try that nonsense with a man..he cud beat u to death cos u cant even overpower a 15 Yr old boy ..talk less of a full grown man... if u are looking for the quickest way to meet ur creator , then go ahead... alot of women hv been killed or maimed for physically challenging a man
Don't mind her grin well, I think s/he is giving us a clue that the person behind the moniker is a muscular guy with abs and hairy saggy balls... cheesy cheesy
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by shantti(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
See this local man wan dey tell me about traveling far and wide. Lol. Well that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the topic: You SIMPs like to learn things the hard way. So a jobless useless girl will come to my house to destroy my property and you expect me to say "baby please calm down" "baby look at what you have done to my TV" "baby you know i still love you despite breaking my TV"

E be like say.. E be like say.. E be like say ur head no correct angry. E be like say something dey work you upstairs.

The way I go beat her eh! Hospital go reject her. You better warn your sisters not to try it with me... Me I no well o

Omoh, u just said my mind, why would a girl think she can do this to me and go Scot free. She will pay for everything, then we will break up. Girl that won't even listen to you if you had toasted her while u r broke. A leech should have no choice
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Slynation:
Is the bolded for me...?? grin grin grin This must be the most funniest post I will read today... grin grin

Well, like I earlier said, whomever that cannot handle rejection or heartbreaks has no business to go into any relationship or marriage...!! please do me a favour by spreading this words...
Lol. You are funny o. I don't need to spread anything. Guys should just be fair in heart matters.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Did I tell you it's my personal story?
Yes
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
shantti:

The girl that will try this with me will breath her last immediately, u are dating me for my money, if I were broke you wouldn't have agreed to date me, you come dey date me for my mother, come get this kind audacity. God, anyway may I no vex
Not all girls date for money. Are all boys on this site dumb ni?
However if I date you and you give me gift or money, I didn't force you.
Also, what do you say to boys that jilted a lady that's gibing them money, feeding them.
So therefore, nobody gives males power to control relationships.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Yes
Be like say crypto wey you dey do don colonise your brain.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:

It's not by might, it's not by strength. Do well and live well. Do anyhow and see anyhow!
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Roman7:
Make dat person too no do am with a lady wey her head no correct.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Cheasystickylov: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

His conclusions are mind boggling! Re read what he wrote!
Yes that was why I opened up my respond by first acknowledgeding the extreme views.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol. You are funny o. I don't need to spread anything. Guys should just be fair in heart matters.
fair in heart matters?? while ladies goes on adventure spree hoping from preeq to preeq right cheesy

This generation of young ladies are too wicked, materialistic and heartless, more reason guys are treating them in the language they can never understand...

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
See how this one dey reason---your mentality is messed up..try this nonsense with an alpha guy if u no end for ICU ehn... undecided

If a guy or woman cheat on you,, break-up with him or her,, destroying his property shows that you are a barbarian stuck in 17th century..
A barbarian is the one that cheat.
Tell all Alpha guys that they ll meet their Waterloo. Seems you belong to lower class of boys cos you described some as alpha.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's not by might, it's not by strength. Do well and live well. Do anyhow and see anyhow!

Unfortunately for ur mindset, u cant defeat a man...if u challenge him physically for cheating on u , he will still beat u to stupor...if u try to damage his property, he will still beat u to stupor... a woman cant physically defeat a man... it wudnt even be a fight, It wud b a beating
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Like women don't cheat?? Owe a woman ur life?? What crap are u saying... u are one of those that make men disrespect women... thats y they keep on saying that we hv nothing to offer...and its only women from poor homes and were badly raised have ur type of mindset ... u keep on saying men cheat but with the mention of DNA , there is chaos by women
Beverlyjean, Beverlyjeans or Beverly Hills, any woman that cheat should be dealth with. And any man that cheat should be dealt with.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
You will end up killing this one u trust so much. Happy death by hanging in advance.

I'm sure u r Edo
I won't commit murder. A well behaved man ll enjoy a good woman.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truthsbitter:

Not every woman is like you...
And the current status shows an equal number of cheating women if not more.
And Bleep your definition of what cheating is... I tell you again, if you would even live long enough to pull off your scorn (like the scornful witch who always get burnt before her fury was achieved) you sound too hateful (accept your coin).
I know. A lot of girls take shits. That's why all of you v guts to cheat and do anyhow with a woman. Some of you ll even say I own your body. Like say if she dies, they can keep the body in their room like cloths. But we are getting there. Where all men ll be accountable for their escapades
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Beverlyjean, Beverlyjeans or Beverly Hills, any woman that cheat should be dealth with. And any man that cheat should be dealt with.

No partner has the right to hit the other for cheating or destroy their property... its a crime to do so ...if u are not happy about it, then bounce ...its not by force

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
KushLyon:

You support something you can't even do, hypocrite undecided . Ladies please don't listen to this senseless talk, you might end up getting in trouble if you try this with a werey, leave this one make she dey deceive herself
Chief of hypocrisy, I talk and do.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:

No partner has the right to hit the other for cheating or destroy their property... its a crime to do so ...if u are not happy about it, then bounce ...its not by force
No partner has the right to cheat. If you know you ll be cheating, just don't start with a strong mind.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes anything that belongs to a cheating man is liable to be destroyed. Including his life.

May this happened to anyone connected to you, family, siblings even your children. Let them take thier life too

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

May this happened to anyone connected to you, family, siblings even your children. Let them take thier life too
May it happen to
you, your siblings, kids and your families, amen, ase, iseee!

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Chief of hypocrisy, I talk and do.

This is how you will end up, continue

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by godofuck231: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Go to her father's house and burn the chicken cage they love in , a head for a finger
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
We go suspend relationship angry
You go pay for everything including transport before we resume talk of relationship or we end it there.

You do your own
My vex no carry me near your wigs and phone

Your own werey carry you go my tv

angry

Swalomir abi Salomi grin
Hope no be you dem de mess with? grin
stop tempting Hercules
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

No partner has the right to cheat. If you know you ll be cheating, just don't start with a strong mind.

Everybody that isn't married has the right to cheat, it's something called freedom of association and it's up to you as a morally upright person to cheat or stay faithful. But nobody has the right to destroy someone's else property, so just die this your rubbish talks

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

are you in Africa or Oyiboland... polygamy is a norm in this parts
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Be like say crypto wey you dey do don colonise your brain.
Like your signature
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
To me u go pay everything you spoil
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Onogiede(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
But uselu psychotherapy not too far there na,..she needs help,..na Ozor that babe be becox she no try at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.