Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (44693 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truthsbitter:

Lol

Now fvck off bitch.
You should fuc k off gay!
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
you think everyone is a gay like you lol or brainless like your dad? I said what i said, not every men is weak and stupid like the men in your family. Dumb motherfucker

Not reading your next mention so you can save the rubbish in your head for someone else

Obote

You and your pops are weaklings.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Logically, someone that's cheated on has the right to not just destroy the cheaters properties but his life.

And what gives them that right?
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
KushLyon:

And what gives them that right?
Ask Google. If someone cheats you in your biz, will you just say thank you to the person?
Will you feel the pain or enjoy it?
Answer that and see why cheats deserve every pain
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ask Google. If someone cheats you in your biz, will you just say thank you to the person?
Will you feel the pain or enjoy it?
Answer that and see why cheats deserve every pain

If someone cheats you in your business, go and arrest them. If someone cheats you in a relationship, arrest them too... Oops, you can't coz it's not a crime! Just see your foolish analogy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Most you offer money in relationships?
Cos you can't see how to win a lady's heart except via money
That's because u ladies love money more than relationship...a typical Nigerian lady will never date a broke guy and grow with him..
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
That's because u ladies love money more than relationship...a typical Nigerian lady will never date a broke guy and grow with him..
Lier. Ladies want love. Some of you ll get the red light that a lady can't belong to you. But cos of your small change that you v with your Toyota camry and your room self contain inside the house that has only bed and tug on the floor and few electronics, you ll think you v all the money in the world
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
KushLyon:

If someone cheats you in your business, go and arrest them. If someone cheats you in a relationship, arrest them too... Oops, you can't coz it's not a crime! Just see your foolish analogy
You are the one that's foolish. I never said you ll arrest those in relationship. Not all biz cheats are arrested. So in relationships, if there's no written law, there's a logical law. Use your sense before you talk
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lier. Ladies want love. Some of you ll get the red light that a lady can't belong to you. But cos of your small change that you v with your Toyota camry and your room self contain inside the house that has only bed and tug on the floor and few electronics, you ll think you v all the money in the world
Lolx...I don't believe the hogwash u typed....the current inflation and poverty rate in Nigeria have made majority of Nigerian ladies to see relationship as poverty alleviation scheme.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx...I don't believe the hogwash u typed....the current inflation and poverty rate in Nigeria have made majority of Nigerian ladies to see relationship as poverty alleviation scheme.
Neither do I believe your hogwash too.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Neither do I believe your hogwash too.
The truth is always bitter...
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by marvy69(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
You don show that girl how weak you are,no girl fit get mind break my TV...dem no born her mama grandma well
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
The lady went too far,she could have just ended the relationship if she didn't really trust the guy but on a second thought most nigeria men can't be trusted,so if he actually cheated on her then he deserves what he got,i will continue to say this,Most Nigeria men have cheating in their DNA and should not be trusted.

From your analogy if the girl cheats the man should beat her into coma and bundle her out of his house?

Most ladies only advocate for violence when it's suits their selfish interest. If that violence was metted to the girl, you will be shouting arrest him, how do you want the society to grow with such medieval mindset?

What is bad is bad irrespective of whose ox is gored.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nackzy:
Is even good you're seeing the carcas my own girlfriend went away it it, till today i haven't seen the TV and other items

Which one is went away with it?

When there is an intent to permanently deprive someone of his belongings and then there is actual movement of that property from one point to the other , it is called stealing

Remove the sugar you used in coating the act she committed.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by HRMK: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
YOU ONLY CHEAT WHEN YOU ARE BOTH LEGALLY MARRIED TOGETHER!ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEATING!!
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
The truth is always bitter...
At least you and your fellow boys can feel my bitter truth. Do girls well and you ll live well
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Fear Edo girls. Both their mouth and behavior is so toxic. The one im trying to escape from now always snap at any little thing. She even don use knife twice for my body.
How can someone be with such angry toxic lady for life. She go kill u one night

Replace @ second bolded with me

You are in fire and you are trying to drag someone out of fire, save yourself before others.

You better escape from that fire before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Bill091: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Aswear[b][/b] The guy no just send free pussy, e understand say nah free pussy dey cause nonsense
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
See this local man wan dey tell me about traveling far and wide. Lol. Well that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the topic: You SIMPs like to learn things the hard way. So a jobless useless girl will come to my house to destroy my property and you expect me to say "baby please calm down" "baby look at what you have done to my TV" "baby you know i still love you despite breaking my TV"

E be like say.. E be like say.. E be like say ur head no correct angry. E be like say something dey work you upstairs.

The way I go beat her eh! Hospital go reject her. You better warn your sisters not to try it with me... Me I no well o
Na why somebody say you get file for psychiatric hospital naa.. Think about it

Merch:
lol this man. I think i dey craze until i meet you for this nairaland, [b]you dey always talk like say you get file for psychiatric hospita[/b]l
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nackzy: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Which one is went away with it?

When there is an intent to permanently deprive someone of his belongings and then there is actual movement of that property from one point to the other , it is called stealing

Remove the sugar you used in coating the act she committed.
thank you for the correction my brother, her no. on my contact is stored as Thief and forever in my life she remains a thief
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nackzy: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
You no serious to collect am back that's why.All this woman-wrapper boyfriends.
Na your type tosyn2much create this thread for.
https://www.nairaland.com/1887855/list-things-makes-woman-wrapper
Brother i have spent so much time and enegry trying to retrive my TV and my Silver Crest Blender back to no avial she disappeared into thin air, na Jazz remain for me to do now, but wouldn't stoop that low, i have moved on already, i learnt my lesson the hard way,
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Lollz(f): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?
Shashasha!!!! Red piller kawaii kawaii!!!!
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the one that's foolish. I never said you ll arrest those in relationship. Not all biz cheats are arrested. So in relationships, if there's no written law, there's a logical law. Use your sense before you talk

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

May it happen to
you, your siblings, kids and your families, amen, ase, iseee!

I thought you're in support of it now u re running
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I thought you're in support of it now u re running
you said a prayer and I prayed back. Abi you no want prayer ni?
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
KushLyon:
you need food? Visit the nearest refuse site and eat to satisfaction.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
you need food? Visit the nearest refuse site and eat to satisfaction.
Says a jobless female that can't eat without the support of her dad or a foolish simp grin
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
KushLyon:

Says a jobless female that can't eat without the support of her dad or a foolish simp grin
lol. I can feed you
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Were u or weren't u?
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol. I can feed you

Feed yourself and family first before worrying about someone else
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Wwwq: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Toxic girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.