Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising (38164 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by HRMK: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
I THOUGHT PEOPLE SAY TINUBU IS WANTED IN USA FOR CRIMES?OR ARE THEY HERE TO ARREST HIM?YEYE PEOPLE ALL OVER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Electorate: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:
ICYMI : Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/icymi-implications-of-the-us-ambassadors-visit-to-bola-tinubu-and-matters-arising/

That simply means Tinubu will loss the election because Kenya's presidential aspirant Raila Odinga lost the election despite the visit of the US ambassador to Kenya...see below photo.

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by capnies: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:
Let PDP arrange such a visit with Atiku and I will take them seriously.

As for Peter Obi, he is inconsequential and doesn't even understand diplomatic moves apart from his obsession with China, a communist state that is at variance with capitalism and democracy that the US cherishes

ANOTHER MEANINGLESS PROPAGANDA BY PSYCOS
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by capnies: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Electorate:

That simply means Tinubu will loss the election because Kenya's presidential aspirant Raila Odinga lost the election despite the visit of the US ambassador to Kenya...see below photo.

THANK YOU PLEASE TELL THESE PSYCOS
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Karlosorji(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

So, the US government is constantly visiting and fraternizing with the same man they've banned from their country as if they have nothing better to do right?

Why are you Igbos always acting as if it's by force not to make sense and constantly sounding dumb and unintelligent? Na wao grin grin
I know you are an agbero and your chief agbero will never be president. All of you are sick
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by drlateef: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
You guys are very unreasonable sha.

If you think USA with all her securities intelligence will support a vice presidential Boko Haram sponsor, then you need a mental evaluation. Again, USA is not the one voting but Nigerian masses.

The way you guys celebrate Tilumbu taking pictures with personalities shows you guys are unaware of the new order. Power is leaving the hands of those gangs to the hands of ordinary Nigerians. The old order is passed away. New thing has becometh.

Go and verify all the contestants that lost election even with US ambassador visit.
Below is the picture is US ambassador to Kenya with Raila Odinga before he lost the election

We the ordinary Nigerians have rejected Peter Obi. We want the best, and that best is Tinubu. Only IPOB want Peter obi. Get that into your head and stop talking on behalf of ordinary Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Kaysalas(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

You are an illiterate akpu pig. You don't even know the difference between Consul General and Ambassador. Mumu fool.

The Ambassador visited Jagaban in Jagaban's office, Peter Obi ran to the Consulate to meet with the Consul General.

While Ambassadors, who are high-ranking diplomatic representatives of a country, represent the Country, Consuls represent the Consulates. The Ambassadors are the spokesperson of their governments.

A consul is a branch in a particular location. There is only 1 Ambassador per country. Consul plenty

Go school, you no gree. See as you dey advertise your stupidity.
Bros! Be calming down. Dis Vawulence too much. grin

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Kaysalas(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol why ambassadors are visiting jagaban, Peter obi is meeting with their prime minister and presidents. Lol see levels nau
You are so unintelligent. So that is the British prime minister? grin chai!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Karlosorji:
I know you are an agbero and your chief agbero will never be president. All of you are sick

Just because agbero is what you see in the mirror every second of the day?

Asiwaju is your next prresident

You lots are free to retrieve your hidden biafra terrorist flags and continue your agitation after losing

Ndo.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Kaysalas(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
rummmy:
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari...
Vote for a better candidate...
LP all the way......
A fresh breath of air is all we all need...
Ordinarily,this man should be in sanko.
Obi will be worse than buhari. Why should we believe your statement and not mine?

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Karlosorji(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Just because agbero is what you see in the mirror every second of the day?

Asiwaju is your next prresident

You lots are free to retrieve your hidden biafra terrorist flags and continue your agitation after losing

Ndo.

grin grin
agbero
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by SlyFoxx4Life: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you mean they will visit Atiku's house in Dubai or Pandora's village house in Onisha where Pandora's terrorist sit at home brothers fit slaughter them?

Bro she said she is visiting all major presidential candidates. I don't even think you read the article you are commentating on. You people are so desperate to sell your failed and sickly candidate that irrelevant news like this excites you? Oma se o.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by SlyFoxx4Life: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
bookmark my comments sir, when obi wins call me out! Laugh at me I will take the embarrassment squarely.

But trust me I will do the laughing

Who said anything about Obi winning? I said this particular story that’s exciting Tinubu supporters is a non-story because they said they are visiting ALL major presidential candidates. So the fact Tinunu supporters are using this to exult him is just funny and silly to me. Signs of desperation.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Prinxzona10: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

February 1 is just few days to the election and not the election day. So by then, we ll v seen all their major campaigns and conclude.
Person wey go loose go don dey know sef from February 1st, 2023 but cos of shame, he go still continue.

Sorry buh that okoroawusa you're canvassing with is a highly manipulative being and he quickly discharged your chats with him with a nice compliment simple because of that your last statement...

He don't want you to go further,thinking you might be against his shameless candidate(via once you drop shame with any candidate without mentioning name,they've already known that you're talking about their candidate,they know exactly what they are doing by supporting unmarketable candidate buh stomach infrastructure and hate wouldn't let them see clearly) hence he disembarked immediately by dropping a nice compliment for you....very cunningly deceptive beings...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by omohayek: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
grandstar:

I wish I had the discipline not to reply to this.

How is Shettima a BOKO HARAM sponsor? Is it because he is a Northerner? It's like jumping to the conclusion that Soludo sponsors IPOB because he is an Igbo man
Sadly, it really is as simple as that for those who make the accusation: in their minds, "Northern Muslim" = "Terrorist" by definition. The sad thing is that the very same pushing this bigotry (along with the ridiculous outrage about a "Muslim-Muslim" ticket) are the same people who wail endlessly about the supposedly prejudiced attitude of all other Nigerians towards them ...

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Sorry buh that okoroawusa you're canvassing with is a highly manipulative being and he quickly discharged your chats with him with a nice compliment simple because of that your last statement...

He don't want you to go further,thinking you might be against his shameless candidate(via once you drop shame with any candidate without mentioning name,they've already known that you're talking about their candidate,they know exactly what they are doing by supporting unmarketable candidate buh stomach infrastructure and hate wouldn't let them see clearly) hence he disembarked immediately by dropping a nice compliment for you....very cunningly deceptive beings...

Thanks for your summation. Like I said, many ll know their fate few days before election.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by benitwater(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

As for Peter Obi, he is inconsequential and doesn't even understand diplomatic moves apart from his obsession with China, a communist state that is at variance with capitalism and democracy that the US cherishes
china Igbo.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Krublog(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

...."that the US cherishes".

That alone captures your true essense!!!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by 43Ronin: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kaysalas:

You are so unintelligent. So that is the British prime minister? grin chai!
Illiterate read the caption below undecided
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Ossy99(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Queen Elizabeth II will pay him visit soon ���
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Okoroawusa: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Onye nkea osi n' owugini?

Taaa gbafuo!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Karlosorji:
agbero

Pandora Agebro still dey look inside mirror..

Kpele.. grin grin
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by tyinfinity: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Peter obi begging to visit US diplomat but his request has not been heard
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Kaysalas(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
43Ronin:

Illiterate read the caption below undecided
And you are very senseless for using the word illiterate, dey verify meaning of words before usage. grin
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by 43Ronin: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kaysalas:

And you are very senseless for using the word illiterate, dey verify meaning of words before usage. grin
Dendemu werey, oya take this picture and go rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by BuzChi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
The unhealthy appeal Nigerians give to foreign ambassadors is so pathetic. USA doesn't care what happens in Nigeria, as long as their interest is protected: I dey live in this foreign country that's why I'm talking like this. Make una use your head to vote because if foreign ambassadors influence the politics of a nation, that country is dead and buried.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Kaysalas(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
43Ronin:

Dendemu werey, oya take this picture and go rest in peace
What about the picture? Next time try use Google find meaning of illiterate before you use am. Run along now
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by kayperry: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
You guys are very unreasonable sha.

If you think USA with all her securities intelligence will support a vice presidential Boko Haram sponsor, then you need a mental evaluation. Again, USA is not the one voting but Nigerian masses.

The way you guys celebrate Tilumbu taking pictures with personalities shows you guys are unaware of the new order. Power is leaving the hands of those gangs to the hands of ordinary Nigerians. The old order is passed away. New thing has becometh.

Go and verify all the contestants that lost election even with US ambassador visit.
Below is the picture is US ambassador to Kenya with Raila Odinga before he lost the election

As far as history is concern what happens in Nigeria politics can only be peculiar to Nigeria, what happened in Kenya as no correlation because Nigerians and kenyans don't share anything in c'mon.

Using Nigeria election as a case study, go n verify all gubernatorial candidates mainly supported by the Eastern region all lost, incases of ObJ & GEJ both were widely supported.

The surest tip to know a candidate that will win the election is to pick whom the igbos are against the most, 100% sure bet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by lookingfly: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:
ICYMI : Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/icymi-implications-of-the-us-ambassadors-visit-to-bola-tinubu-and-matters-arising/

so when is Tinubu visiting the USA?

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by sonofthunder: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

Check his behavior and method of leadership...... Baba is a communist
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by grandstar(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
omohayek:

Sadly, it really is as simple as that for those who make the accusation: in their minds, "Northern Muslim" = "Terrorist" by definition. The sad thing is that the very same pushing this bigotry (along with the ridiculous outrage about a "Muslim-Muslim" ticket) are the same people who wail endlessly about the supposedly prejudiced attitude of all other Nigerians towards them ...

You're very correct. It's actually who they are they project on others.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by seniorkachion(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
The visit was meant to assess Tinubu.
I can assure you that the diplomatic despatch will make for a grim reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / APC Logo And Flag / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.