Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ (405 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / President Buhari Participates In The Opening Session Of 76th UNGA In New York / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ by adecz: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2022
PHOTO NEWS: Buhari, Son, Aides Return From New York After UNGA 77

President Muhammadu Buhari alongside his son, wife and aides, arrives Abuja after his participation at the 77th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on Monday morning.

Credit: State House

Buhari has turned a global meeting
of world leaders into a family holiday
frolic at the taxpayers expense.

His son was accompanied by his
new wife, Buhari's Daughter-inlaw shocked shocked

A very irresponsible behavior❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ by checkmatez: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2022
With all this, there's no way billions won't be stolen by this Government in order to keep this lifestyle after leaving office

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ by Nyne: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Stupid man.

What happened to Lagos and Abuja or other parts of Nigeria ?

National shame!!.
Re: Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ by Nyamuri: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Masha Allah, welcome back Baba Buhari!
Re: Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ by SmartPolician: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Although I am one of Buhari's critics because he's shamelessly incompetent and bigoted, I owe myself to tell the truth at all times.

It's only natural for a president to connect his children to world leaders so they can maintain that relationship when he's kicked the bucket.

It didn't start with Buhari and won't end with him. In this life, work hard and pray for grace and allow God do the rest. Buhari has worked hard for his children and his children's children .
Re: Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ by haliyhad: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2022
angry
Re: Buhari And His Kids Back From Attending UNGA In New York⏪ by Lazyreporta(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Na your turn, enjoy bubu.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku / If D 2023 Presidential Candidates Were Women. Who’s D Beautiful Bride (photos ) / APC Using Old Videos From Nairaland To Campaign For Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.