Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister (31373 Views)

Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US / Dead Brothel Owner Wins Election In Nevada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Oluwaseunomo: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
nony43:

Are you are a Prof? She is not even a Nigerian standard of Professor. She is a US Prof. When you become a Prof when can discuss about her.
I don't expect anything tangible to come out of your flat ibo head so enjoy.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by sirp9898(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Congratulation to her
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by nony43(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

I don't expect anything tangible to come out of your flat ibo head so enjoy.

And your brain thinks properly. I don’t blame you read and make research you won’t do. Her position is the same position of Irish, Scottish and many Common wealth countries. Even the the most popular comedian in South Africa blasted the queen when she died I won’t insult you my parents trained me better.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by nony43(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What has the greedy men in our corridors of power got to do with nigeria not having a female president?

Because they want the number one seat.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by NA1RALANDER(f): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Congratulations to her..
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Oluwaseunomo: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
nony43:

And your brain thinks properly. I don’t blame you read and make research you won’t do. Her position is the same position of Irish, Scottish and many Common wealth countries. Even the the most popular comedian in South Africa blasted the queen when she died I won’t insult you my parents trained me better.
Go and rest this man
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 3:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

She's a shim!

Is Nkechi not a girl?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 3:15am On Sep 27, 2022
nony43:

Because they want the number one seat.

what has that got to do with nigeria not having a female president? ?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is Nkechi not a girl?
She's a shim!
She said she's into lesbianism. She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim).
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Shoodboi:

With the way Americans talk about LGBT, you'd think every "Westerner" supports it. LGBT is a controversial topic even in the US. We should just be careful of the pro-LGBT propaganda that has been seeping into our movies lately, especially in sequels of classics like Toy Story. That's the same propaganda we're seeing with abortion . How did abortion become a part of "Women's rights"?
The bulk of westerners still support it. Italy has always had a higher right leaning than others. It's no surprise.

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Arielle: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

When the women are ready to put in the hard work to be leader.

Margaret Thatcher did not become PM of UK...for example... because someone dashed her the job...she had to work for it, and her husband had to give up the dream of having a nice housewife who would have dinner ready for him at the end of the day...and support her.

Same thing for men. Someone like Macron was carrying the big politicians' briefcases and luggage and running errands for them when his mates were drinking alcohol and chasing women and men. See where he is now.
Too true
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

She's a shim!
She said she's into lesbianism. She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim).

When did she say that she is a lesbian? What male hormones does she and what proportion of it does she have that makes her a "shim"? What gender was she born as?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

The bulk of westerners still support it. Italy has always had a higher right leaning than others. It's no surprise.

How do you know that the bulk of westerners support homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

When did she say that she is a lesbian? What male hormones does she and what proportion of it does she have that makes her a "shim"? What gender was she born as?
https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/nkechi-blessing-comes-out-as-lesbian-after-break-up-with-husband/
Na there she talk am.
No ask me if she's born a lady again.
A lesbian is no longer a woman.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/nkechi-blessing-comes-out-as-lesbian-after-break-up-with-husband/
Na there she talk am.
No ask me if she's born a lady again.
A lesbian is no longer a woman.

You forgot to answer these:

What male hormones does she and what proportion of it does she have that makes her a "shim"? What gender was she born as?

If a lesbian isn't a woman, what is she?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You forgot to answer these:

What male hormones does she and what proportion of it does she have that makes her a "shim"? What gender was she born as?

If a lesbian isn't a woman, what is she?
Go and ask Nkechi directly.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Go and ask Nkechi directly.

So when you asked her, she told you this?

"She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim)."
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So when you asked her, she told you this?

I sent you her link. The day wey she carry mouth open for public to talk say she don dey lick girls since sec sch. So Wetin u wan ask again
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

I sent you her link. The day wey she carry mouth open for public to talk say she don dey lick girls since sec sch. So Wetin u wan ask again

In the link you say you sent, did she say the following?

Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

In the link you say you sent, did she say the following?

Be like say you wan pass use of English bu force.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Be like say you wan pass use of English bu force.

You are the teacher so am following you. Since you said you sent me link and that "She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim)", it shouldn't be a problem for you to say if that is in the link
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are the teacher so am following you. Since you said you sent me link and that "She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim)", it shouldn't be a problem for you to say if that is in the link
Ok. Read the following text books. You can get them online.
1. Mastering English for Nigerian Sec sch
2. Brighter Grammar for Nigerian Sec Sch.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Read the following text books. You can get them online.
1. Mastering English for Nigerian Sec sch
2. Brighter Grammar for Nigerian Sec Sch.

Where did you get this:

"She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim)",
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by spiralwedge(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
OMG... this is a disaster for Italy. the country's little progress would be drwan back. This racist woman is against LGBTQ, immigration, abortion, even EU and a whole lot. Her party and coalition is fascit in nature. I see Italy leaving EU in few years
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where did you get this:

Why you dey do like antispambot?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Why you dey do like antispambot?

How does that answer the question.

Where did you get this:

Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does that answer the question.

Where did you get this:

Nkechi said so. She said she feels she's a man and do girls from sec sch.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nkechi said so. She said she feels she's a man and do girls from sec sch.

Where did she say
"She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim)"? Is it 8n your link?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where did she say
"She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim)"? Is it 8n your link?
Yes in my link and in this link

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/522368-actress-nkechi-blessing-confirms-crashed-marriage-admits-being-lesbian.html
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes in my link and in this link

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/522368-actress-nkechi-blessing-confirms-crashed-marriage-admits-being-lesbian.html

Where is this in the link?

"She has male and female hormones so she's she/him (shim)"?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How do you know that the bulk of westerners support homosexuality?
That's like asking how we know most Nigerians aren't homophobic.
Long story short,there are actual stats that reveal their opinions towards gays,and majority support it.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister by CheapHomes1: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

That's like asking how we know most Nigerians aren't homophobic.
Long story short,there are actual stats that reveal their opinions towards gays,and majority support it.

What are those actual facts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.