Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status (30435 Views)

INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by edungene7: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
The site is not opening please any update
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by SmartPolician: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bigfish121:
Please when did you do your transfer so that I can know if mine is ready.

Follow this guideline.

Someone shared it in a group I belong to and it works.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by nams77: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

Too late.

I couldn't transfer mine too.the polling centre is Same local government though but the distance is far from my house sha

I haven't collected mine. Did it around the 2019 election and couldn't collect because of mad crowd at the collection venue and calibre of presidential candidates then
I desire to vote this time around, can I still go pick it up
Cc acidosis
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by seniormallam(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Those of us who transfered our card, nothing has changed at all,
Which kind play be this?
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by TAYO124: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Do you know your polling unit?

VERIFY IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS
If you are registered voter, check your status via link below. It is seamless, innovative and reliable.

Simply Select your
1:- State
2 :- Surname
3:- Date of Birth

https://voters.inecnigeria.org

Please!! Help circulate widely!

Link>> https://voters.inecnigeria.org

Vote Wisely!!!!!! ✌️

As your name suggests your fraudulent site is not working. It is Not Seamless nor reliable.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Umunze1stSon(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
nams77:

I couldn't transfer mine too.the polling centre is Same local government though but the distance is far from my house sha

I haven't collected mine. Did it around the 2019 election and couldn't collect because of mad crowd at the collection venue and calibre of presidential candidates then
Cc acidosis
You should have requested for a new voters card. That is exactly what I did.

To get your card, you may have to visit the INEC regional office in your region.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Monday60655(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
ayourbamie:
INEC is working... I hope they get free hand to do their job.

Not like what we had in the past under Maurice Iwu

As well as Attahiru Jega. Not again in our history.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Elidrisy20: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
This election will be one of the most free,fair and most riggid election in the world, before 12:00pm they will announce Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu yakini,ogundele e.t.c jagaban is the winner,and nothing we can do about that lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Elidrisy20: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku will only atikulate in court
While obi will be obituary and his obidient gang will remain obidient or remain in jail
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by OWOABASIUDY: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mine is still showing old registration center even after I've successfully done transferred to my current location
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Melonsmasher: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Weak site.. Slow af
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by nams77: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

You should have requested for a new voters card. That is exactly what I did.

To get your card, you may have to visit the INEC regional office in your region.

Ok thanks
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by ifechukwu736: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
inec don close registration. To collect card na battle. inec don close registration. To collect card na battle. ...
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

I know Tinubu supporters won't care for this information because they already know he cant win. So theya re angry and bitter everyday grin

Only tears flows down their supple cheeks with pains grin

Keep pressing their necks.

I say keep pressing their necks!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Rubbish!

They'll use the most inferior hostings and all and the site will never open or it'll take forever to open. At the end of the day, you'll be frustrated and you won't be able to check anything.
IT'S A VERY USELESS COUNTRY.

The head of inec is a fool ani fool.
80% of their staff are fool ani fools.
I'm very sure that it's fool ani fools that are managing the website, so you can't expect it to work.
IT WILL NEVER WORK!

NIGERIA CAN NEVER WORK OR PROGRESS WITH THIS UNION WITH FOOL ANI FOOLS AND SOME OSU IPOB JEW PIGS.
DIVIDE THIS UNHOLY MARRIAGE OTHERWISE, NO ONE WILL KNOW PEACE AND PROGRESS.

Sweet tears! Keep 'em cumming!
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by opeldavid: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Because vote wisely simply means vote for Peter Obi. Tinubu's camp and APC will not like this �
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Acidosis(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
nams77:

Cc acidosis

Since you missed the deadline, you'll have to get your card from the local government. As per your chances of voting, that's a different matter entirely.

Whether the distance is far or near, movements will be restricted so your chances of voting are quite slim.

My first voter registration was in 2011 and I successfully transferred to my current polling unit in 2022. In all fairness, INEC's schedule was good enough for everyone.

If you must vote, just ensure you travel to your polling unit a day before the election. That's the only way.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Pierocash(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by ShaqFu: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Do you know your polling unit?

VERIFY IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS
If you are registered voter, check your status via link below. It is seamless, innovative and reliable.

Simply Select your
1:- State
2 :- Surname
3:- Date of Birth

https://voters.inecnigeria.org

Please!! Help circulate widely!

Link>> https://voters.inecnigeria.org

Vote Wisely!!!!!! ✌️
I'm not surprise. It will take ages for the page to load then it will now tell you page not available when you enter your details. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Kwara1stson: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mine is showing voter not found

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by EdwardRandy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
''Voter Not Found
Your name and VIN combination was not found in the Register.
If you registered during the CVR, Please check back later''.

I couldn't find mine, please what does the CVR mean?

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
I tried the site and it worked!
I applied for change in polling unit, and it was successful!
Waiting for the card collection!
God bless LP! God bless LP supporters! God bless Peter Obi! God bless Nigeria! God bless Africa!
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:
''Voter Not Found Your name and VIN combination was not found in the Register. If you registered during the CVR, Please check back later''.
Continuous Voter Registration

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:
''Voter Not Found Your name and VIN combination was not found in the Register. If you registered during the CVR, Please check back later''.
Use your VIN.
I used Firefox Nightly browser. Powerful browser!

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
I'm not surprise. It will take ages for the page to load then it will now tell you page not available when you enter your details. Lol

Use Wi-Fi, refresh the page and try again. If it persists, use puffin browser or Firefox Nightly.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by nams77: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Acidosis:

Since you missed the deadline, you'll have to get your card from the local government. As per your chances of voting, that's a different matter entirely.

Whether the distance is far or near, movements will be restricted so your chances of voting are quite slim.

My first voter registration was in 2011 and I successfully transferred to my current polling unit in 2022. In all fairness, INEC's schedule was good enough for everyone.

If you must vote, just ensure you travel to your polling unit a day before the election. That's the only way.

I wouldn't mind sleeping in a hotel nearby
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Joey4321: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Must we struggle in everything?

This brings back nysc registration nightmares. Never again will this country happen to me
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by ShaqFu: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
sircatherine45:

Use Wi-Fi, refresh the page and try again. If it persists, use puffin browser or Firefox Nightly.
WI Fi ke? Nonsense.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sircatherine45(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
WI Fi ke? Nonsense.
Dey dia make boxers wear you.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by EdwardRandy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
sircatherine45:

Continuous Voter Registration
Thank you bro
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
just checked, my old card still valid but I should have changed the polling unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Ahmadu Bello's Statement Made On October 12, 1960. Days After Independence. / Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) / Signs That Things Are Getting Tougher In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.