Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71738 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
This one dey form standard , who con be those men wey dey follow their house maid sleep undecided, Na Nkechi Blessing fit una type..

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Bouncing2(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why posting online though lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nayture147: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I don’t see anything wrong in what the woman did sha.
The man is just being petty....why post it online?
Nawa oh

Whetin u de align?.. what is not wrong in what she did ??
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Impregnablefolk: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
cavreek:
Most ladies will prefer an already made man compared to an hustler
I won't be surprised if one SIMPle young gentleman is desperate for her attention
Quoted For Truth! If u know u know!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ammesidog: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

You that is talking will never fall in love with a house boy.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Tradepunter2: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.

See this one.... Yen yen yen yen, parrot

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ammesidog: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.

Lmao. If the roles were reversed I bet you won't be saying this. Please disembark from this

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by samler(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Let's look at this matter in another way,if to say the man is the cleaner and the lady is the boss and the guy propose....l am very sure that na slap him go collect from the lady....
So all of you shouting... Immature ...do you think any Nigerian lady can propose without any selfish reason?

Simply put she's a gold digger and the guy na sharp guy.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by dinodesmond(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Go and knack your Love Machine in peace.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Paulianfa(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bro there is no need to disgrace the woman publicly like u do, the woman might see it and hate u forever cos u broke her heart and also disappointed her.
I will not condemned the woman for her act, she was thinking that what she does is nothing but the best no second thoughts.
Bro pls call her and explain what she needs to hear, may be set boundaries and so on...
I pity the woman though, hmmmm love hurts grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by NA1RALANDER(f): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
The said widow wants whom to pay her bills and cater for her kids.
Who won't want same.. lol
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by emilo2bad: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is nonsensical the poster is so childish
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Kooldon(f): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Love has levels. She has to find her level. If the guy nacks her now and dump, she will still say men are wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by SILVERLINES: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

o baby'm you just said my mind
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by krushdripper(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Rubbish. It's now that she's 40 plus with kids that she knows that she can express her love abi?
What about the different messages from men that you girls post online? you think it's only girls that know how to post recieved messages online abi?
Stay with your love toy & be crying foul, you are in your own way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Fra4x: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
That woman is a delusional clown. A 40yrs old divorced mother of 2 eyeing a young single guy probably in his mid 20s or early 30s. What do she have to offer the guy. She is really brave grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Konjiboii: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
This toto people think they will just dangle toto for any man front and like donkey we go begin neigh and beg, aunty want to sow where she didn't reap, ordinary cleaner and with 2 kids from her past wayward life.good thing this chairman post this message. This should deter all this hungry, ex runs girls know not all men are easy prey. When we try to be nice and show courtesy this toto women start reasoning plenty. This is the message we have been preaching to this simps on nairaland. Make money and every other thing ,cunt inclusive shall be added unto you.
She probably attend same church with that maid that became a madam.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Yankee101: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
So why share it now?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Tinoakpabio444: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
To me i don't see anything bad here, we are expected to be maturity after you have pass a certain age male and female, if someone expresses her love to you, please react mature, not bring it here to downgrade someone because u are higher than The people, table do turn around, I love it when a woman express her love to me, i honour and respect such lady, if you are not comfortable with it that a woman express this to you, u should bring it on line , deal with it privately and maturely, what should be post on line is to motivate, teach lesson and educate people not to mock and downgrade people

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Privatepart00: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
So many hypocrites condemning the man . But will do worse if a house boy or driver passes same message. I am 100% sure the house boy or driver will get a slap and sack for expressing his feelings.

Cleaner gold digger looking to reap what she didn’t sow.
Reason I decline extending such kindness to the females .
Having an opening doesn’t give any privileges to take advantage of another kindness.
The cleaner need to be sacked.
In her next job she will behave right.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by pansophist(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Some people are so desperate to feel desired, that they will post ''toasting screenshots from others just to feel needed. How does paying for services that she rendered be considered ''help''? if we turn the table around, will you consider it 'help' that your customer pays you for the service you rendered or your employer pays your salary? Which kind ogbanje mentality is that?

A widow of forty is human, and there is nothing wrong if a woman needs love. If she go and do olosho now, you will insult her, but she needs stability and a connection with depth, you come de use her do a caricature. Issues like this are the reason amadioha strikes some people, because no matter I slice this case, it just disgusts me to no end. Just tell her no (or yes) in private, and stop shaming her online.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by stanisbaratheon: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Some ladies just want to secure the bag. Perhaps oga is not the womanizing type and because she doesn't see him often with women that's why she felt she can make a move on him.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lie Mohammed!I mean, Twitter again.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by brodayin: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

bitter woman sighted. Chei..set awon losing is bae. Keyboard warriors. I didn't know Nairaland allow words like calling people fools and idiot..Mods do the needful and block the air she breathes ..People have to learn to respect other users here and stop being insulting. What if the guy was your husband and your house help sends tmsame message to him? I'm sure u will bring down the roof

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by unekwu212: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Best he sacks her, b4 go go meet baba for love portion oooo
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by goslowgoslow(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
The man is very stupid! There is no big deal with what the woman said.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by GeneralPula: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
detectivejones:
Its very important to set boundries for your employees. Secondly, like a large percentage of women she mistook the man's nicest to be 'likeness.' Lastly, posting it online is low and petty. There are some behaviour I don't expect from men, but what do I know.

Tomorrow now, she may come up with a rape case. You can’t trust a woman. This text will justify him..

But who do I know..
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Midastorch(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

But when a gateman shows his interest in his "Madam" by showing how much he loves her, you vultures will wonder where his gut comes from... This una gender na big mistake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.