Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) (72451 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sa-aoyMis

In this Video we answer that question, whether Beecham Ampiclox is used to washout sperm after intercourse.

This is what Many people are practicing, they take Beecham Ampiclox or any other Brand of Ampiclox after intercourse as a way to wash out infection and also wash out the sperm and prevent pregnancy, and it is high about time we talked about it.

A young lady came to me with complaints of vaginal discharge. In the course of taking the history, it happened that she has been having unprotected intercourse. But according to her, she normally does "washout" with Beecham Ampiclox after every act. So thats where my inquisitiveness started.

Hear this:
Beecham Ampiclox is not a contraceptive. A contraceptive is a medication that prevents pregnancy. If you are taking Beecham Ampiclox or any other Brand of Ampiclox to wash away sperm after intercourse, you are wasting your time and money at the same time.

Secondly, Beecham Ampiclox is an antibiotic. An antibiotic is a medication that is used to treat bacterial infections. So that's the maximum benefit you could get from your Beecham Ampiclox - it could help you with bacterial infections. But it does not address the problem of other Viral infections like HIV, Human Papilloma Virus, HPV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex virus HSV, etc. Beecham Ampiclox does not prevent Fungal infections like Candidiasis.

So swallowing Beecham Ampiclox and the likes, is giving yourself a false sense of safety, which is far more dangerous than being unsafe. You feel safe whereas you are already near-sodom.

If you want to prevent pregnancy use condoms, at least it will also prevent almost all other sexually transmitted infections to a very great extent.

Stop "washing out"! Leave Beecham alone!

He that has ear, let them hear.
https://odoctor.ng/beecham-ampiclox-effects-on-pregnancy/

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Omihanifa: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
most girls use Beecham after unprotected sex and it works for them. Don’t know why it works tho but I know it sure works.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Machinegun91(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Women are always bringing bad things into the world.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Chizzyjforce: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Many guys believe it washes out infections including HIV once taken immediately after the do. I don't believe that though, and you shouldn't.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omihanifa:
most girls use Beecham after unprotected sex and it works for them. Don’t know why it works tho but I know it sure works.

What exactly do they use it for?

To prevent pregnancy?
Abort?
Prevent bacterial infections?
Prevent viral infections?
Prevent fungal infection?

Pls I need answer so as to know exactly what you mean by "it works'.
Thanks bro

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Many guys believe it washes out infections including HIV once taken immediately after the do. I don't believe that though, and you shouldn't.

Pls watch the video. I explained Everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Omihanifa: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Odoctor:

What exactly do they use it for?

To prevent pregnancy?
Abort?

Thanks bro

Pregnancy mostly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by dawnomike(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
They'll all be fine... It does more harm than good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Omihanifa: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Let me tell you something. It’s not everything science can explain o. Have seen people mix yellow and red capsules with Dry gin and it cured their infections.

Have also seen people consume garlic immediately after sex to prevent infections and it worked for them

Have also seen people use warm water and salt to wash their phussy after sex to prevent infections and up till today they are clean and std free.

Have also seen where people use wax from the ear to treat boil. After applying it, the wax the boil soften and the pus started coming out.

So what am saying in essence is that it’s not everything science can explain.

Haven’t you seen where people use agbo and other traditional concoctions to treat infertility and after a while they become pregnant.

270 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pls ignore my earlier post because it was a joke, unmarried adults should avoid sex because is a sin.

I do not want to misinformed so many young lads who visit here everyday and how did this topic even make front page..

Nairaland is now a junk site..

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Omihanifa: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Beecham ampiclox works like magic, it works better than most concraceptives like postinors and others.
They should take it withing 3hours after unprotected intercourse.

Sex education should be encouraged in this country to prevent unwanted pregnancy, because nobody can stop unprotected sex.
The body is canal

Exactly what I was trying to let him know. If Beecham wasn’t working will people still be using it immediately after sex.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Machinegun91:

Lol... Any evidence to substantiate your claims sir?

9 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omihanifa:

Pregnancy mostly.
No, if it worked, it means the person wasn't ovulating. So could not also get pregnant even without taking the Beecham. It's a mere chance!

Beecham Ampiclox is not a contraceptive!

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Beecham ampiclox works like magic, it works better than most concraceptives like postinors and others.
They should take it withing 3hours after unprotected intercourse.

Sex education should be encouraged in this country to prevent unwanted pregnancy, because nobody can stop unprotected sex.
The body is canal

What exactly does it do, that you considered"it works"?

To prevent pregnancy?
Abort?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omihanifa:

Exactly what I was trying to let him know. If Beecham wasn’t working will people still be using it immediately after sex.

It is a mere chance. In a whole month, you can only get pregnant in ovulation. The egg once ovulated lasts a maximum of 24hrs. If there was no sex then, you can't get pregnant. So out of the 30days in a month, you stand a chance of getting pregnant in a particular "24hrs" , just 1day. If you miss the golden 24hrs, no more pregnancy for that month.

So the chances of getting pregnant is quite low. You need to be having intercourse almost every Day to get pregnant.
So if you are having sex outside the golden "24hrs" and swallowing Beecham, it is a as good as nothing because you won't still be pregnant without taking it.

Pls don't mistake "chance" as efficacy. Beecham does not prevent pregnancy. It's a mere coincidence that you are considering as efficacy.

Thank you

Modified:

Thank you for those that quoted me. I understand the sperm can live up to 5-7days , and if sex happened 5-7days earlier to ovulation, it could meet up and fertilization can occur. That's very correct.

I only talked within the context of the woman, that she can only get pregnant in her ovulation period. And if there's was no sperm available (whether deposited same day or 5 days earlier) there would be no fertilization.

Thank you all for the quotes.

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Lalasticlala, seun, nlfpmod please could you give this a wider coverage. Thank you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by DirtyGold: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2022
New application of classic drug abuse!

I have never heard of this ridiculousness before and I am sure some people will try this for the first time after seeing this.

Plus, I see a lot of conjectures and miseducation on this thread about pregnancy, ovulation etc.

BE WISE, DO NOT TAKE THE INFO PASSED ON THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!

I wonder why this thread is on frontpage?

maasoap:

Enlightenment. There are lots of practices going on around you that you are still not aware of it.
Negative enlightenment! angry There exists too many harmful practices that shouldn't be magnified on the internet so as not to corrupt people (especially feeble undiscerning minds).

What's tha business?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Umsworld: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Stop "washing out"! Leave Beecham alone!

He that has ear, let them hear.

A word is enough for the wise LIVING!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by iHateFraudsters: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you something. It’s not everything science can explain o. Have seen people mix yellow and red capsules with Dey gin and it cured their infections.

Have also seen people consume garlic immediately after sex to prevent infections and it worked for them

Have also seen people use warm water and salt to wash their phussy after sex to prevent infections and up till today they are clean and std free.

Have also seen where people use wax from the ear to treat boil. After apply the wax the boil soften and the pus started coming out.

So what am saying in essence is that it’s not everything science can explain

And how do you know it works for them?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by bigdammyj: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Reading.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by SirJerrie(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Odoctor:

It is a mere chance. In a whole month, you can only get pregnant in ovulation. The egg once ovulated lasts a maximum of 24hrs. If there was no sex then, you can't get pregnant. So out of the 30days in a month, you stand a chance of getting pregnant in a particular "24hrs" , just 1day. If you miss the golden 24hrs, no more pregnancy for that month.

So the chances of getting pregnant is quite low. You need to be having intercourse almost every Day to get pregnant.
So if you are having sex outside the golden "24hrs" and swallowing Beecham, it is a as good as nothing because you won't still be pregnant without taking it.

Pls don't mistake "chance" as efficacy. Beecham does not prevent pregnancy. It's a mere coincidence that you are considering as efficacy.

Thank you

Tell this story to science students..

Few years ago I worked as a housekeeper in a hotel for almost a year...

You HARDLY see used packet of contraceptive pill...

It's always either used condom OR Beecham Ampiclox.

IF IT DIDN'T HELP THEM PREVENT PREGNANCY, THEY WON'T BE USING.

Notwithstanding, it's side effects (if there's any) doesn't show immediately... That's why more people are using it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Period007(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
Pure fallacy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
They said the girl only had vaginal discharge and not pregnancy when using beecham ampiclox. So why would our fuckative girls leave it alone. This is just good news to them as the stupid OP have enlightened them the more. This post just worsen matters.

Shiit! Somebody's daughter will read this now and will be so delighted. angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by livinbygrace: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Hello
Odoctor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sa-aoyMis

https://odoctor.ng/beecham-ampiclox-effects-on-pregnancy/

Gosh!!I don’t like condom and Its better for me not to have sex than to use condom.Once I put on condom,The urge for sex just disappear and I immediately lose erection.
So what’s the solution for people like us that don’t like using condom?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Risingblue008(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Fs
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Thanks for info.

1 Like

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Mindlog: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Machinegun91:

One brought you into the world.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by thegunboyrich(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Damnnnnn! The price of Ampliclux just went up..

Anyways, I build Financial Giant's!!!
Do well to check my signature. You might be interested to earn legally with that mobile phone.
Thank me later!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.