Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki (505 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Trinitycian: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Today in my area during Fajr prayer , Our Imam pleaded with Nigerians to always pray for the betterment of Nigeria as a nation while also pleading with Nigerians to give Atiku Abubakar a chance to govern this country. Seeing my people nodding in approval made me smile �

Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Trinitycian: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku is not a Muslim candidate. Imams should stop interfering biko. Atiku no send them message.

They should vote him because he's the best.

But I am happy the imams are not asking their followers to vote Muslim-Muslim ticket which makes me believe they actually want the best for Nigerians with Atiku and not because of religion

Cos if it's cos of religion, then they'll prefer Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket. Since that's not the case, I believe they want a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okay o
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Ahmed0336(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Something must be wrong with that imam.

No sensible MOG will involve himself into politics.

Best any can say is may God give us the best among those contesting.
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by juman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku would not get needed vote from the south.
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by GamalNasser: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Let's try Atiku, I want to know why Ogboni confraternity has been against his candidacy for so long

2 Likes

Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by OneCandleAway(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
GamalNasser:
Let's try Atiku, I want to know why Ogboni confraternity has been against his candidacy for so long

You mean Obasanjo.

Anyways Atiku is desperate. This might also be his last chance. Heard he had a marabout that predicted he'll win the governorship election, become vice president, and also president.

The 2 came to pass, the third has been hard to get.
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by derecho(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kikikiki
Imagine begging them.
People don't need to beg you to eat when you are hungry

Peter Obi is naturally a good wine that needs no bush

Many can stone any "fake" Bishop or Pastor that would talk them out of voting PO.
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by jumper524(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Waspapping, your not the only northernern nor Muslims. In Islam, our imams gives lecture that would guide us through the right part not impose his personal choice. Islam teaches equity, justice and fairness.
Islam doesn't encourage selfish politicians, one who stood his ground on zoning when it favored him and also backed out when it's against him, one who was in support of same faith ticket cos he hoped to be vice president to mko but stood against it now cos he's in the other side of the divide, one who condemned the killing of Deborah cos it's the right thing to do but immediately deleted it cos his support base were being threatened. One who stole office documents of his principal and leak to the media just to spite his principal and become next president.
Atiku has betrayed everything and anything not because of the people but because of personal interest.
He betrayed the North because of vp slots for mko, betrayed the same mko cos he wasn't rewarded the vp slot, betrayed northern Christians on the killing of Deborah cos of Muslim support, betrayed the south e.t.c.
The list is endless.
Traitors are not what we entertain and northerners are not traitors.
The west supported us northerners to become president and we are in turn to return the favour.
The west has produced its finest candidate which we all recognize and its only necessary we give back the appropriate support.

2 Likes

Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by jumper524(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Something must be wrong with that imam.

No sensible MOG will involve himself into politics.

Best any can say is may God give us the best among those contesting.
exactly. It's very unislamic, no mallam should endorse any candidate but rather pray for the goodwill of the country and also pray for the success of whoever emerges.

1 Like

Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by FirstSon01: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
I love the obimumus tears I'm seeing up there grin

When southern pastors were restricting people from coming to church because they don't support Obi, y'all said it was good.

Pastors campaigning for Obi have been called heroes.

Now a northern Imam is doing same your heart is doing gbim gbim, this is just the beginning grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Bobloco: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
While Imams are pleading with their congregation, Festus Keyamo is telling pastors to preach to thier congregation on the way to heaven
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
this game is getting more and more interesting but one thing is certain and obvious so far , many of those who wrote off peter obi at the beginning of this adventure is having second thought now. the labor party candidate is getting more and more popular which each passing day and with the momentum maintained on election day, he may likely spring a big surprise. he may come second.
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by slivertongue: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
We will vote our choice not the choice of any clergy

1 Like

Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Ddokie: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:
Atiku is not a Muslim candidate. Imams should stop interfering biko. Atiku no send them message.

They should vote him because he's the best.

But I am happy the imams are not asking their followers to vote Muslim-Muslim ticket which makes me believe they actually want the best for Nigerians with Atiku and not because of religion

Cos if it's cos of religion, then they'll prefer Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket. Since that's not the case, I believe they want a better Nigeria

You are either a pathological liar or a useful idiot without sense. Atiku is a Northern and Muslim candidate simple. He is the North's candidate to ensure power remains with them like their ancestors have asked them to ensure. If you are not a northerner and you are carrying atiku on your head, you are as useless as a tissue paper that will be thrown away after being used.

Tinubu is a southern muslim, and they are not rated. It is just because Tinubu is sickly, that is why people are bothered about his choice of shettima who is an islamic fundamentalist and bigot. If this was tinubu of the early 2000s, i wouldn't have minded him being president. He would have made shettima totally useless in the government. The north and muslims know this, that is why Atiku is their candidate.

So console yourself all you want, you are supporting a candidate that is being positioned to foster the supremacy of the north over the south. If you are a northerner, that is fine. But if you are a southerner or from the middle belt, they you are a useless human being just like your vp candidate Okowa.
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Coolbreezz: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
seperating religion from politics in today's nigeria is like seperating the apc's goverment from corruption
Re: Our Imam Begged Nigerians To Vote Atiku - Sarki by Ruggedniggaone: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ddokie:

You are either a pathological liar or a useful idiot without sense. Atiku is a Northern and Muslim candidate simple. He is the North's candidate to ensure power remains with them like their ancestors have asked them to ensure. If you are not a northerner and you are carrying atiku on your head, you are as useless as a tissue paper that will be thrown away after being used.

Tinubu is a southern muslim, and they are not rated. It is just because Tinubu is sickly, that is why people are bothered about his choice of shettima who is an islamic fundamentalist and bigot. If this was tinubu of the early 2000s, i wouldn't have minded him being president. He would have made shettima totally useless in the government. The north and muslims know this, that is why Atiku is their candidate.

So console yourself all you want, you are supporting a candidate that is being positioned to foster the supremacy of the north over the south. If you are a northerner, that is fine. But if you are a southerner or from the middle belt, they you are a useless human being just like your vp candidate Okowa.

gibberish

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Lose 2023 / APC Suspends Chairman Councilors Forum In Kaduna For Anti-party Activities Over / We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.