Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years (40563 Views)

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by eedhrisademola(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Sweetplum post=117031199]Mumumen.
I hate it when people fight like they won't see each other again. Now it's not just siblings but twins. When they couldn't controll their emotions and were disturbing the social media in 2016, didn't they know that they ll reconcile. Will all they v said not hunt them one way or the other now.
Including that their brother called Jude wey do face like used engine oil missed with a mangled menstrual pad. He was so senseless that he added fuel to the fight. He pitched tent with Paul. Twins dey fight, elder bro dey support one of them. Werey wo lon shey iru yen?
All these cos they hated my sister Omolola.
Last Bullet
I knew when hunger bites their career, they ll reconcile cos they can see how much they v lost within 4-5 years of their fight. And in their lives, they should stop saying na devil cause their fight cos devil ll really come.

UNA DON HEAR!
EHN EHN.. VAWULENCE IS ALWAYS INVOLVED. NO BE DRY SEASON WE DEY. I SALUTE UNA 9X

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.