Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) (18255 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by kunlegboye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
If he could use the same energy to seek God!...Pray for salvation which is incomparable more important!!
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by 43Ronin: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
But you campaigned for APC in 2015 because ur brother will be VP. You must stay back and reap what you sowed.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
See how he's praying for foreign visas like as if his existence is dependent on it.

Very funny.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Yusssuf11(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Prayer wey everyone dey do secretly, e reach ur turn u carry phone dey do video post am online , don't worry shebi nah to japa u go japa nah buh u go japada whey ur village people put head for ur matter smiley

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Ulforex: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Quite funny
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by manchinKY(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
i fit swear say this man na top notch BAT member..
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSPa7W0GZdE

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci7oN43LyAI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/7349586/japa-man-prays-nigerian-passport
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by cocoduck: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
satire
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by mikeopkerino: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Anything is possible if you believe my G !

Stay blessed.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by HomoSapiien: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
When you enter UK you go get sense. grin
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by patrickcollins: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on everyone running away no matter what Nigeria will always be my home, I will fight and pray for her to become better.

All jaapa people are cowards
Prayer alone can't make Nigeria better, in short form Nigeria is failed state already.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Prayers can’t give you visa
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rather than spend time disturbing GOD, he should call me on this number +1(424).......
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by LaJoe2: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Meeeee...sounding like a bleating sheep
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Akabuking: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Shame on everyone running away no matter what Nigeria will always be my home, I will fight and pray for her to become better.

You never get sense. who you want to fight??
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by nedekid: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:

My brother, if you have not travelled in a while, just take a break for a few days and I assure you, you will not blame this guy and others that wish to japa. We think we are living life, but rather living like animals.
The country is a hell hole, and I say it with all sense of responsibility.
We all love this country and want it to be better hence the last chance to vote a good man and not the normal criminals as president.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hahahahaha, how many country visas him wan collect now, I was in USA embassy 2014 when I saw what still amaze me till today so I don't doubt miracle or jazz again, among all the consulates, there is one that was not issuing visas that day at all but she issued for the person b4 me, I saw the the guy doing some incantations b4 his turn and when he was called no question was asked and his visa was issued no time
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Moneyboyz: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
It's for broke people looking to cut corners.

You can't have clean plenty money and have your visa declined.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Alpharey: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
He probably voted Buhari oo.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
HomoSapiien:
When you enter UK you go get sense. grin
wetin dey happen there
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by foreshore(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSPa7W0GZdE

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci7oN43LyAI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/7349586/japa-man-prays-nigerian-passport

The same prayer should have been directed to making Nigeria a better place to live
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by 0dav2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
My brother pray well o
Because if na me e
I go fast join

1 Like

Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by gambojimeta: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why not Russia or North Korea grin
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Legalcriminal: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
nedekid:

My brother, if you have not travelled in a while, just take a break for a few days and I assure you, you will not blame this guy and others that wish to japa. We think we are living life, but rather living like animals.
The country is a hell hole, and I say it with all sense of responsibility.
We all love this country and want it to be better hence the last chance to vote a good man and not the normal criminals as president.

I don’t say traveling is not good in fact I have a list of 17 countries I want to travel to. Traveling is different from Jaapa
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Alpharey: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
And my guy don't even have a destination in mind, Germany visa, Spain visa, America!, and the rest of them. Some of his brothers are still planning to vote Tinubu.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Oceanz: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
The surest way the easiest way.But when you get there make sense,is that ok.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by richard69(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
It’s not by prayer. Put your documents together and go and submit
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pretenders... praying and videoing it for the whole world to see you praying .. that is not a serious prayer..you are just joking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death / With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? / Press Release on the accident from The DANA Air Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.