Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo (31791 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
He is negocistibtjb.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi is not joking. Let's give him a trial

Don't listen to all those paid tinubu supporters here and for Atiku just forget that man..he just want to come and loot our next generation then build an estate in Dubai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Triangles1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Heya.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by lavylilly: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by ATLIEN2027: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Temptee101:
cool

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Stop day dreaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
How many times you want meet him this year alone?
Una dey share same street?
how e take concern you? Abeg go kitchen and prepare my food jare.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by CalabarPikin: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi for the job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Temptee101(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Just check out the chemistry between them.

Father and son !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by StoneLucifer: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nothing will stop Obi from becoming President of Nigeria Insha Allah..The rest contestants are just JOKERS!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by maziengr: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi is too presidential.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obj don dey shrink o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi is the next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by CondemnBattery(f): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
I'm not Igbo, and I'm not voting Peter Obi cos it's Igbo turn, but because he's the only credible candidate amongst the lots.
It's high time we outgrow the politics of turn/region. To politics of who is credible. On Obi's mandate I stand
system21:
It's Igbo turn to produce president of Nigeria and Peter Obi is the man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by ezegold4we: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi is unstoppable,

He's the president in the waiting,

Buhari is aware he will hand over to corrupt-free, dynamic, intelligent, visionary, passionate, healthy, committed,transparent,simple, humble, and frugal Peter Obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by ukahrawah: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi for better Naija. Dear Lord please perfect this one. We are tired of crooks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
StoneLucifer:
Nothing will stop Obi from becoming President of Nigeria Insha Allah..The rest contestants are just JOKERS!
the only odd against Obi is his tribe. The north would never allow an Igbo man to rule Nigeria, no matter how how hard they try, no thanks to the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Temptee101(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Stop day dreaming.

Goan hire enough drums because you will cry enough tears come February

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by deeva2: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Even OBJ can't deliver Ogun state for Obi talk more of SW.

Obi go waka and beg taya for support..

Obi and his supporters go hide their faces once proper campaign start..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Incoming President. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Dshocker(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obasanjo is not the president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by weljewel: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have been anointed prophetically wise, healing wise, prosperity wise, in power and strength and more so...
Praise be to God! Alleluyah.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by silibaba: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
booloo,back in d days.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by deavicky(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
PDP in Labour party colors.
na so all other style no work again. Now na this format. We dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
how e take concern you? Abeg go kitchen and prepare my food jare.
Hello dear, I cooked fried rice. Do you care?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by bewla(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
kay1one:
Time for tinubu to throw in the towel o grin
Pls sir I have gone to meet the general and emir of Kano them no like my face what do I do
Biko oga Jo

Take heart my son I have also done same
I will go to Ogun and oya to seek for them support this nonsense Tinubu is ahead of us

Let's hope he die
But his Omo luwabis are solid behind him
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by boladale123: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.
All this visit are inconsequential.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.

Even if you travel to mars to visit an Alien.
It wont save you from the impending massive defeat that will befall you, peter.

I wonder how you passed your exams in school!
If you think OBI can't be ,what other untainted options do you profer?
ABI na blame blame you dey?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
The man who wants to make him president! Ko jo!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Cmanforall: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BabaO2: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Haaahahaha
Errand boy, as if obasanjo is the electorates.
Obasanjo knows better, this one is worse than jonathan that ridiculed obasanjo after helping in 2011 elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
system21:
It's Igbo turn to produce president of Nigeria and Peter Obi is the man

If the Igbo should secede today, Peter Obi will not be qualified to be President. He's mediocre and pedestrian. Tell me, in what ways is he more qualified than Umahi, Onu, Ngige,etc. for example? It's poison the Igbo want to feed Nigerians with. We no go swallow am.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Premiumwriter: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.
All these visits here and there are inconsequential. They are mere excursions.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate nature and fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.

Even if you travel to mars to visit an Alien.
It wont save you from the impending massive defeat that will befall you, peter.
seems that sadism is worrying you
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Deep down n sincerely this man wants Peter Obi to be elected and rule...at least let there be a change n a shift for a better Nigeria.
This election will be a tough one to navigate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hameed Ali, Senate Face-off: Buhari Intervenes / Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.