Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo (31786 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bring N50K
50k to eat pounded yam in my own house? Apostle must hear of this
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kingyakos: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
truth hurts

U will get old someday and a child will also tell you how you look shrink.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
50k to eat pounded yam in my own house? Apostle must hear of this
Money is love
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by dematino(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2022
By 2033 Mr Peter Obi will addressed as former president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kay1one(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
10mobile:

It's very stupid of people to be talking down on Tinubu while leaving Atiku alone. Your deception can't work.

Tinubu is referenced here cos Obasanjo is meant to be his brother...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Money is love
I didn't ask you for love, I asked for pounded yam, egusi soup with plenty of dry fish.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
kingyakos:

that one no be problem now. Shrink na disease?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I didn't ask you for love, I asked for pounded yam, egusi soup with plenty of dry fish.
Money is used for cooking
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Money is used for cooking
what happened to the monthly allowance that I gave you to buy food stuffs?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
what happened to the monthly allowance that I gave you to buy food stuffs?
You never drop any shishi. Drop and get food instantly.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You never drop any shishi. Drop and get food instantly.
stop blackmailing me in public, go and prepare my food for me
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kingyakos: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
that one no be problem now. Shrink na disease?

E no dey make sense make we use bad words on men like dat wey God don bless dem to see dia grandchildren. Na blessings sef to live up to dat age, no sickness, no walking stick.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
kingyakos:

E no dey make sense make we use bad words on men like dat wey God don bless dem to see dia grandchildren. Na blessings sef to live up to dat age, no sickness, no walking stick.
abeg leave me jo, I dey hungry, if you get food, give me make I chop
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kingyakos: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
abeg leave me jo, I dey hungry, if you get food, give me make I chop

Send me your Account details
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Andres28(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
kingyakos:

When i gets old i wont be greedy but will respect my self and allow the younger and stronger ones to do the thing which i know i cant do anymore..by doing this i will gain much of their love and respect
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kingyakos: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Andres28:

When i gets old i wont be greedy but will respect my self and allow the younger and stronger ones to do the thing which i know i cant do anymore..by doing this i will gain much of their love and respect

Is baba contesting for any position or struggling anything with the younger ones?...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
kingyakos:

Send me your Account details
thanks so much and God bless you real good
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kingyakos: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
thanks so much and God bless you real good

Amen and you too
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by AntiTerrorist: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:
PDP in Labour party colors.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by AntiTerrorist: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.
All these visits here and there are inconsequential. They are mere excursions.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate nature and fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.

I pity you Mr pandora, you are joking with sadism.

Even if you travel to mars to visit an Alien.
It wont save you from the impending massive defeat that will befall you, peter.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by shegz24(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
You simply can't claim to be for a "New Nigeria" and you keep glorifying and frolicing those that have contributed significantly in ruining the country like IBB,Atiku,OBJ.

It is contradictory.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by shegz24(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Andres28:

Peter Obi is the "younger ones"?

He is 62 years old
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by DrDeuce: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2022
The country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.