Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

North Rejected Peter Obi Because Obi & His Supporters Never Believed In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Rejected Peter Obi Because Obi & His Supporters Never Believed In Nigeria (958 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: North Rejected Peter Obi Because Obi & His Supporters Never Believed In Nigeria by Kaiser20: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2022
oyin44:
I am supporting the north for this

An ibo man shouldn't be allowed to rule this country at this time....

Cos ....

if we allowed obi to rule, a political campaign for secession might rise

And also apart from that, a retaliation against the north might occur..
Don't worry Buhari has already retaliated and divided the county enough, but I Peter Obi is coming for a United Nigeria.
destitutes like you will have food to eat, and is that not progress.
Re: North Rejected Peter Obi Because Obi & His Supporters Never Believed In Nigeria by drlateef: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2022
oyin44:
I am supporting the north for this

An ibo man shouldn't be allowed to rule this country at this time....

Cos ....

if we allowed obi to rule, a political campaign for secession might rise

And also apart from that, a retaliation against the north might occur..

I don’t think IPOB will make noise under Peter Obi president, because that’s what they wanted. Remember there was deafening silence from IPOB under Jonathan era. Their present noise is because Buhari defeated Jonathan. The danger of Peter Obi presidency is that NIGERIA will be further divided and destroyed by the tribalism and religious bigotry of Peter Obi. That’s the major danger of electing him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja / How True Is This About Peter Obi / Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.