Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (17770 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by NADFOR: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by NADFOR: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
The thunder way go fire you and your entire family still day do press up.

Mannerless GOAT .
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Rebuke: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You can call me whatever names you like nah your pocket I do not just talk I say only what I know ok. My house is walk to the winner chapel headquarter covenant city even we still have a case in court regarding the city place land. I am not judging anyone here i am saying only the truth ok. If anyone as been to benin or live in Benin you will heard about a church call Heaven Intervention those nah pastor way deh help he no get billions ooo but he deh help people everyday. It can’t be hiden I won’t say to you sha coz most people on this forum as just enemy of a state I do not know why many people will see the truth but prefer to say the other way around well that’s Nigeria for you Ibi ti a ba ti n je lamo

Like I said before, I know yhur type. Yhu claim to have been a winner even a worker at that, and yhu spewed this?
Yhu better shut yhur mouth before yhu shut down yhur destiny completely, that is, if it's not yet shut.

Be gone o ye cursed one. Enjoy yhur calamity.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by NADFOR: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
No wonder we are where we are!!!
The thunder way go fire you and your entire family still day do press up.

Mannerless GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Sunny4pat: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday papa

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by NADFOR: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by BigDawsNet: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2022
God bless you papa...Happy Birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by OperationalVehi: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Papa do giveaway for your child.
Let's celebrate the birthday together sir.

Happy birthday Daddy

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Hagiazomakai: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday sir.
I celebrate grace

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by JECAE: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2022
I celebrate the God's General, the mighty man and well equip instrument of the Most High God for the establishment[b] of his righteous course here on Earth. Happy birth day Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by JECAE: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2022
I celebrate the God's General, the mighty man and well equip instrument of the Most High God for the establishment[b][/b] of his righteous course here on Earth. Happy birth day Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by migwaya: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Papa.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Bros, leave those people alone. They're jokers.

Boss, I Taya for am o!

That's the problem with most Nigerians.

We just criticize without proper arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by extol1(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Make your university free education to the Poor,God is warning you all...
how will he pay his workers and the maintenance of the school? Do you know many scholarship he offer to less previlege

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2022
dalass:

He's from Nigerdelta. With all the oyel monies they've received and still receiving. What exactly is free in that area?

It is even the most expensive part to live cool

Don't mind the armchair critic!

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by unwana07(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Stop celebrating Evil Men who Deceive people in the Name of God.. I can neva celebrate Men Who Deceive the Poor n Enjoy seeing then Suffer.. Only God Will Judge them
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by MufasaLion: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
A businessman to the core. The god gullible men.

grin grin grin
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Newness2019: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2022
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR.

MAY GOD UPHOLD YOU MORE AND MORE FOR HUMANITY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by adedayoa2(f): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2022
HopeSpencer:

So, Oyedepo is 68 but looking 89 like Tinubu?

IPOBIANS said Tinubu is 89, see as Oyedepo old at 68...
I told someone I tot he was older than 68, cuz he looks older than 68 actually.
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Indispensable85(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by AngelicBeing: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday � to Bishop David Oyedepo cool

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by omolayomi06: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
ass lickers
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Mjshexy(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2022
HopeSpencer:

You need to know that Papa is always in a fasting state and consistently handles ministration of all three services almost all Sundays, no high blood pressure, no stress, no weakness. God has been good sir

3 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by StarGra: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2022
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us and as e dey sweet us e dey pain them...

If you use this energy and focus on your life,you would become a billionaire...Focus on yourself... grin grin

Zandena:

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Iykenuwa(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday dear Papa.

When I had lost all, God directed me to this great man of God, and since then I have recovered much more than I ever lost!

It was by engaging Matthew 6:33, as he taught us, that I got my present job.

Indeed I am a beneficiary of the mandate.

To God be the glory!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by kelspinall(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2022
many more years sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ksmartglobal(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Godspowerpro post=117041124] GODSPOWERPROJECT

To GOD alone be all Glory

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo

Matthew 6v33

Blessed Sexagenarian and Father in the Faith in GOD, President- Living Faith Church; President- David Oyedepo Ministries International (DOMI), and Chancellor- Covenant University- Ota; Landmark University- Omu Aran.

On this day, we join the whole world to celebrate the hand of GOD upon your life Papa.

Happy birthday SIR.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Peace2015(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy peaceful birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by InvertedHammer: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2022
HopeSpencer:

/
grin grin grin

Na money cause am.

Mark Zuckerberg is 38 but looks 50.

Bill Gates is 66 but looks 90.

/

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by drstone1: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:

I am not surprised at you babe. Its your type that eventually engage in kayan mata and all type of occultic rituals including off course human sacrifice to advance your quest for wealth and affluence when the reality of poverty hits. Won't be surprised you are already in it .Ms. hate good and lover of darkness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST / HOT from the PRESS: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi’s Wife Dies At 57 / Meet The Smartest Christian Alive With An IQ Reportedly Between 190 And 210

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.