Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... (416 Views)

Affordable Financial Investment Plan To Achieve Your Goals And Live your Dreams. / Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... / Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 3:06am On Sep 27, 2022
If you look at how the federal government spends our money, it’s an insurance conglomerate protected by a large, standing army.
Ezra Klein

Heirs Save
Heirs Save is the perfect plan to achieve a particular goal.

You earn interests while saving monthly towards your goal. Its advantage is that you can also secure an additional amount as financial support for your family or loved ones if you do not survive the plan. The amount can be secured for as little as 1% of the desired amount.

Heirs Save

From N5,000/month upwards

Buy NowGet A Quote
Heirs Save Extra
From N10,000/month upwards

Buy NowGet A Quote
Heirs Group Save
From N5,000/month for each person

Chat with or call Jeremiah on 08157805959
For Whom?

For anyone for heirs save

For anyone for heirs save extra

For groups, friends and family for heirs group save

Age Limit

18 – 60 years

Savings Frequency

Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly

Benefits

Total contributions plus interest
Heirs Life Rewards Membership*

Interest

The current bank savings interest plus 0.25% per annum for heirs save

The current bank savings interest plus 0.5% per annum for heirs save extra

The current bank savings interest plus 0.5% per annum for heirs group save

Minimum Duration of Plan

2 years for HEIRS save

5 years for HEIRS save extra

2 years for HEIRS group save

Life Insurance

Financial support to your beneficiary if there’s loss of life

N5million maximum for HEIRS save

N10million maximum for HEIRS save extra

N5million max. per member for HEIRS group save

Cost of life insurance

1% of the target life insurance amount

Frequency of Payment

Yearly

Other Details

Medical Examination

Not Required

Forfeit Terms

Discontinue plan before 6months: Receive only savings without interest
Discontinue plan after 6months: Receive complete savings plus interest for heirs save

Discontinue plan after 6months: Receive complete savings plus interest for heirs save extra

Discontinue plan after 6months: Receive complete savings plus interest for heirs group save

Account statement

Request online, USSD and on mobile.

Not Sure of the Right
Plan for you?
Call or WhatsApp Jeremiah on 08157805959 for more enquiry.

Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
FOR MORE DETAILED INFO AND A BREAKDOWN ON PURCHASE PROCESSES CALL OR WHATSAPP JEREMIAH ON 08157805959
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Insurance can preserve your dignity within your community. Ask those people who didn't have any life insurance when they got sick. They will agree to this.
David Angway
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 1:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Life assurance* is a lottery ticket we buy for our kids.
*also called Life insurance
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. — John R. Wooden
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
The best position, position A, would be to have enough in the tanks so that you can live in the future like you live today adjusted for inflation and have your money last at least to your life expectancy.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
If you look at how the federal government spends our money, it’s an insurance conglomerate protected by a large, standing army.
Ezra Klein
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
SECURE YOUR future today
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
If you look at how the federal government spends our money, it’s an insurance conglomerate protected by a large, standing army. Ezra Klein* call or WhatsApp Jeremiah on 08157805959 for your sustainable Life insurance and real estate investment
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
The best position, position A, would be to have enough in the tanks so that you can live in the future like you live today adjusted for inflation and have your money last at least to your life expectancy.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ezra Klein
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2022
A well chosen property is certain to deliver greater return in the future not only in the form of capital growth but also in the form of rental returns.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Still available
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goals aren’t enough. You need goals plus deadlines: goals big enough to get excited about and deadline to make you run. One isn’t much good without the other, but together they can be tremendous. — Ben Feldman
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Still available
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! — Marvin Phillips
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
No one can predict tomorrow, but if your family depends on your income, then you need this plan so you can live confidently.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
It is time to set your financial freedom rolling.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Death is liberating only if one has planned for it. But I think no one truly does, except for a few people with suicidal inclinations, or perhaps, deeply content wandering ascetics. For most of us mortals, life insurance is the one thing that gives us the reassurance of planning well for the event of our death.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
A solid financial plan is a powerful possession that offers a sense of peace and freedom. Our process allows us to determine appropriate strategies and help you understand how to achieve your goals and live your dreams.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 1:46am On Oct 30, 2022
When you invest, you are buying a day that you don’t have to work.” Aya Laraya
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ezra Klein
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
I’ve been into this bead making business for like three years now,and to say I’ve stood the test of time, is an understatement, even days that I’ve cried and felt unlucky,I did not give up. Because the reason I started is stronger than any bad times I’ve been facing in my business, I’m looking forward to build a community of industrious bead makers by laying a strong foundation of making dynamic accessories that Nigerians have been finding hard to get here, what I need is someone to invest #250,000 on my business, please if you don’t Mind helping this young passion,kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp 07015371845,we will discuss more about ROI and date of refund. Thanks so much
I’m Sophie by the way and I reside in ilorin.
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Still available
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. — Earl Nightingale
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
Request for more info call or WhatsApp Jeremiah on 08157805959
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2023
Re: The Most Affordable Perfect Investment Plan To Secure Financial Support......... by Akogu001(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

Become A DOTPAY POS Agent Or Sub Aggregator In A Day / . / Binary Automated Trading Tool Version Update For Deriv Old And New Interface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.