Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment (37148 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Heroicvic(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
chiefolododo:
Receive your miracle job now
Are you okay at all
Which miracle job did you keep for him
Just confusing people anyhow instead of giving life improving tips

9 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by TenPassfour(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Reengineering your mind and stay strong.

Give it a deep thoughts what you can do and start from what you have.

God speed

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Juanmike(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
ReignDigitals:
You will earn $200 money by clicking on videos and games.
click here to begin https://sm-task.top/63091577523205
Ogu go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by jkbee(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's not the end of life... Don't give up.

Re- package your CV and browse for various job openings.
- If possible avoid one man's business in the next applications to avoid this kind of heart break.
- If you have a decent car... Be ready to explore uber biz pending offer you might like.
- Be ready to sustain yourself with any available job around... schools just opened.

You're the miracle you're searching for. Don't sleep! Don't slack!! Don't stop!!!

Don't allow SELF PITY as hunger will soon catch up if you don't gear yourself up!
Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Obainomilano: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Just download this song...you say ..by Lauren daigle..meditate on it ...tell your self that life is still worth living as long as you are alive..tell your self there is no need to die now since you are going to die anyway ..be hopeful...write applications.. summit to different places....this is a festive period...a lot of firms or company or hotel or anything that can fetch u money will be hiring for staffs....the best time to lose a job is now...because chances of getting a job now is high.....and if u have got some cash ...try treat yourself to a nice meal....ur case is nothing... compared to what I face everyday but I conquer most of them...

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sorry About That

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by kcubani: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Congratulations, after this experience you will become a great man, no pain no gain. Talking from an informed position

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by SamOchuko: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I feel weak, terrible and hopeless. I lost my job today due to management change of system, I never saw it coming, in fact it came as a shock to me. Am just confused on what to do next, I have huge responsibility ahead of me, even now, I have to find something doing or else negative thought and depression will kill me faster than gunshots. I can't cry out physically but inside I feel pain as if a knife as pierce my heart, my self esteem is weak, my life is heading on a rock, I don't bet, never drink nor womanize, I just want a better life for myself, but it seems better life might never be achieved while still leaving with joblessness and failure status.
Help me nairalander, I don't know what might become of me in the next few days or weeks.

It is well bro, be positive, something good will come up for you

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I feel weak, terrible and hopeless. I lost my job today due to management change of system, I never saw it coming, in fact it came as a shock to me. Am just confused on what to do next, I have huge responsibility ahead of me, even now, I have to find something doing or else negative thought and depression will kill me faster than gunshots. I can't cry out physically but inside I feel pain as if a knife as pierce my heart, my self esteem is weak, my life is heading on a rock, I don't bet, never drink nor womanize, I just want a better life for myself, but it seems better life might never be achieved while still leaving with joblessness and failure status.
Help me nairalander, I don't know what might become of me in the next few days or weeks.

Start Blogging Business And Thank
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by djseanjohn77: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:

When one door closes, another opens, but unfortunately, we are too busy ranting and depressed over the lost one that we don't see or miss out completely on the open doors. leverage on the little experience, pray, and fast, better things around the corner. Face your fear, and be courageous, only a thin line separates failure and success. Something permanent will come. I am talking from experience..... believe. Mine happened as a family man, even now, as blessed and comfortable as i am, any month where i go broke, the fear still hunts me, cos nothing is guaranteed. That's why you have to plan a life outside your 8-5pm job....that is your only guarantee, and that too is not assured.

6 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by odaniel1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Be happy with breath. The only key to a sure tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Teaser4(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by johnfem321: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
May be loosing your Job is a good thing.. may be there is better opportunity for you in the nearest future.. may be or may be not.. I rarely pity people or envy people because life is a journey.. who know if you will be come the richest man in Nigeria one day? May be you could have had a terrible accident on your way to work if you don’t get sacked.. who knows? No body know what the future hold.: my advice for you is to stay Positive and certain there is a better opportunity for you out there and remember to thank God and speak to him about whatever hurt.. God answers pray and can turn things around beyond your belief.. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by CheerfulGiver: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I want to have my own business, my own innovation but the capital is the issue, at least I need to earn before actualizing my goals in doing something for myself.
Am not planning on doing job for people forever but the capital to raise is not there, the is no more, no source of income. I don't really understand life, most we go through hell already in life.
If you can drive and have a valid drivers license, My humble advise is to get a car to drive on ehailing, save up, and start your biz. I save 10k daily. You can too.

12 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by IrepChrist: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:

What are your qualifications?
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Rahkman: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Join gnld neo life
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by judedwriter(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:

This life is nothing but an examination of your faith in God.

Believe me, nothing is impossible to him that has faith in God.

Pray with faith after spending many hours in Bible study, I see a financial miracle happening.

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Savedday: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Better days on her way soon.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
And your leaders in Abuja, the few folks you gleefully vote for are borrowing trillions to give their contractor friends to 'build infrastructure' and 'sustain wars' causing catastrophic inflation that undermines your bosses and employers ability to keep you engaged in a job.... what a pity.

We have shown them time and again how to get the economy up and running and putting the teeming masses of people to work but I guess the black man doesn't know how to build a viable economy and a just and equitable society.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Habeyy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nairalanders ..pls I believe it is possible for us to rally round and help this brother of ours
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Bobbiee: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
You came to the wrong platform. The Nigerians here are evil to the core and would actually salivate at your downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by emerged01(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:

Be strong! Have it in mind that whatever you are passing through is only for a moment. It shall pass away.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by lolu2019: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I want to have my own business, my own innovation but the capital is the issue, at least I need to earn before actualizing my goals in doing something for myself.
Am not planning on doing job for people forever but the capital to raise is not there, the is no more, no source of income. I don't really understand life, most we go through hell already in life.
just start with the little u have.talk to ur friends and family. don't be afraid of rejection.when I lost my job in 2020,that is what I did.my friends supported me both home and abroad. I received nothing less than 150dollars from a friend in the USA every year.talk to them,they will understand. don't lose hope.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by janvier27(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Challenges do come. See it as one to be overcome. With discipline and determination, you will overcome. For employees, strive to start a venture while still in employment, and work on yourself such that you can fit into more than one job type. No job is forever.

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by initiate: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
bro dont give in to depression, we are africans, we can survive
find something to sell
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Mbenny(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
GROWING UP TO BE AN ADULT IS A BIG TRAP.

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by davosea(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
lereinter:

Maybe it's high time you started your own job

Even if you have another job, you go still lose it one day

I swear bro that's why skill is very important ,cuz he won't really felt it the way he sounded.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by cayorday89(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
A very tricky situation, hang on Bro and keep searching, was in same situation just few months ago, left a job for another only to lose it after two months, my own saving grace was that I always saved about 60% of my salary and like you I don't drink, bet, womanise or spend recklessly and while searching for another job I was thinking of what to do with my savings and when job was not forthcoming I proceed with my plans of starting a business, mistakes will be made but I am learning, infact since morning wey I sit down here only two people don patronize me. Your time will come soonest...

11 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by gigdip999(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Be strong and don't give up, in life there are ups and downs. All will be ok and a story to talk about when u are finally ok. But main while am into properties i buy and sell houses and lands from lekki to ajah, epe areas. You can get a buyer and get paid a commision aswell. This my number 08136019277
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Besty27: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
let me teach you how trade crypto abitrage and snail farming oga
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by arimahoseloka(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Job na scam. Look for a cool business and do. How can I wake up one morning and my livelihood is disappeared just like that. Haba no no this is a big error. I rather work where I can't be sacked. And that's business

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.