Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment (37039 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Sirchiboy: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
ahnie:
Sorry dear.i think it's high time you source for small capital to run your own hustle.

Even for a salary of #150,000 a month,I won't work for anybody.i value my peace of mind n mental health.
How much capita
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Olumaeme: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
When i read some of this things like this online, it make me laugh hard as if people expects that life would continue to be sweet without problems. LOL

See, life is full of battles, problems will always be hitting you hard, the earlier you know it, the better for you. If you want to kpai, kuku kpai now because there will still be problems even if you become Elon Musk tomorrow.

As human, i am always expecting disappointment anytime, so that when it comes, you quickly look for how to move on.

So with your situation, the next thing you should be thinking about is a new job, but before the job comes, you have to survive, isn't it? Do you have any skills that you can deploy? If no, then you have to resort to manual labor on construction sites, buying and selling, see just look around and find something doing. If you like sit down, think and cry all day, you wont get shi shi.

If you are able to identify something doing, then make sure you cut down on your lifestyle and spending. Don't put money on what is not important, be focused and look and know what you are doing!

Be strong! I tell you, someothing great is about to happen in your life! This is not a motivational talk!

4 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by PATHWALKER(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
we know the future is bright when today is dark.
those that dont lose hope and never stop try and do (effort) never lose..
TRUST GOD ON THIS...

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by TinaJoe(f): 2:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Bobbiee:
You came to the wrong platform. The Nigerians here are evil to the core and would actually salivate at your downfall.

You have said it all bro.That was how I told a guy here to teach me blogging business, the first thing he told me was that I don't have money to start blogging business.imagin!! How he arrived at that, I don't even know.That same guy is here advising this brother that lost his job to go into blogging business and tank him later.most people are hrtless and only happy seeing ur downfall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by lolu2019: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2022
TinaJoe:

You have said it all bro.That was how I told a guy here to teach me blogging business, the first thing he told me was that I don't have money to start blogging business.imagin!! How he arrived at that, I don't even know.That same guy is here advising this brother that lost his job to go into blogging business and tank him later.most people are hrtless and only happy seeing ur downfall.
self reliance is key.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Tboymessiah(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
If you can drive and have a valid drivers license, My humble advise is to get a car to drive on ehailing, save up, and start your biz. I save 10k daily. You can too.

Is it Uber or state to state car driving?
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Sirseedorf(m): 1:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Agbara Ogun state, OND in business administrator and management studies ( not using the result though). Housekeeping services, factory operatives and machine operator
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Professorcplus(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Jeon(f): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shadysen:
this one just dey cap anyhow, do you know what am passing through, at 30 still staying with my brother to mention but few, try calm down, we are more on this.

Shitz
And this is the person trolling me.

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Shadysen: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jeon:

Shitz
And this is the person trolling me.
so what?
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Jeon(f): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shadysen:
so what?
30 years old bully trolling a working 21 years old.

Come let me give you a a job.

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Shadysen: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jeon:

30 years old bully trolling a working 21 years old.

Come let me give you a a job.
gay job?
no GOD forbid.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Jeon(f): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shadysen:
gay job?
no GOD forbid.

Okay.
Enjoy staying under your bro roof.

I really blame myself for hitting up with a troll like you ..I wonder how you will talk to the organization with the way you are talking rudely on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Shadysen: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jeon:

Okay.
Enjoy staying under your bro roof.

I really blame myself for hitting up with a troll like you ..I wonder how you will talk to the organization with the way you are talking rudely on NL.
stop insulting me.
you dont know people's stories.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Jeon(f): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shadysen:
stop insulting me. .

I'm returning the favor.... . And don't quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
lolu2019:
self reliance is key.
No one can almost always be an island of their own. Someti, we need people.

That's the way we were created.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by LilleG(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Don't loose hope, I believe he will provide you with another...
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by anu3: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Sirseedorf:
I feel weak, terrible and hopeless. I lost my job today due to management change of system, I never saw it coming, in fact it came as a shock to me. Am just confused on what to do next, I have huge responsibility ahead of me, even now, I have to find something doing or else negative thought and depression will kill me faster than gunshots. I can't cry out physically but inside I feel pain as if a knife as pierce my heart, my self esteem is weak, my life is heading on a rock, I don't bet, never drink nor womanize, I just want a better life for myself, but it seems better life might never be achieved while still leaving with joblessness and failure status.
Help me nairalander, I don't know what might become of me in the next few days or weeks.

Friend, how I wish you can learn to trust and obey Jesus in reality...

Something similar has happened to me countless times, and I seem to always end up with something better.

I once help a foreign company shortlist workers, then something came up shortly and I got kicked out. But the person that got in through me remained it now, maybe. What to do? Well, thank God! I lost because it wasn't mine. I continued searching for the next 2 or more months, then I realized it was even possible to earn two or three times more of what I thought was better.

If anyone serves God in a situation like this he/she would just count it as salvation not a problem. Yeah, it can be challenging at first though.

Later I got another online job which was like x3 or 4 (in euros) of the previous, but after passing all the tests and interview, when training began then issues came up and I realized it still wasn't mine. Well, what to do? Thank God... Maybe I could have died in the process or something.

It's not something that happened long time ago; I'm talking of the space between Dec. last year and this month. And right now I have 4 options, all foreign businesses to choose from. I may not be able to absorb all, so I think I will just trust God to cut one or two.

Yes, it wasn't easy waiting and failing, but it's better one submits everything to God in this lifeā€”that's how to escape depression.

Jesus said, seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness, "and other things will be added". We can get depressed when we seek other things first.

It's time to seek God!

God bless...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / PZ Cussons Test, January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.