Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do (6123 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others / Lady Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiance Told Her She Is Intimidating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by OfficialP: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:
There is this my guy that is staying with me, whenever my girl visits that’s when he will gain erection and his prick will get erect being visible to my girl…
He is very bigger than me I’m just 5.8 inches while he is over 8 inches ….
I don’t just know how to address him because I can see he is seducing her and my girl likes staring at his bulge whenever he is erect
I fear she may fall for him and probably have sex with him
What can I do to increase my dvck size??

No let any babe come between you and your gee. It's not worth it
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Psych412(f): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
KingDash:
Come let me show you mine babe

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Haakeem(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:
Minister of employment and productivity wey still dey drink garri... grin

Daft unintelligent fellow.
fo. ol.
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Haakeem:
fo. ol.
Thank you for letting us know your surname.

Daft thing.
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Haakeem(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:
Thank you for letting us know your surname.

Daft thing.
You invited me.

Would you keep that dustbin of a mouth shut.
Useless thing, you're suppose to be ashamed of your self.
Your parents sent you to school but you choosed to enter bush over it.

inutile thing.
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Haakeem:
You invited me.

Would you keep that dustbin of a mouth shut.
Useless thing, you're suppose to be ashamed of your self.
Your parents sent you to school but you choosed to enter bush over it.

inutile thing.
Here you go again mistaking me for your Dad... Who invited you daft thing? grin
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Haakeem(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:
Here you go again mistaking me for your Dad... Who invited you daft thing? grin
I can't mistake a failure to my dad.
Impossible.

F.ool.
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Haakeem:
I can't mistake a failure to my dad.
Impossible.

F.ool.
Quite sad you're the only one who doesn't know he is a failure and street nonentity.

Daft thing. grin
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Sh4d0w: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
OperationalVehi:
You need to run a 3some with him
grin
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Rexymania(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ode, you better go make money and leave that house for the idiot

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Wizywiz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Op be ready for your breakfast ooo....wonder where some of una dey see all this kurunkube girls and friends grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by ZiiVentures: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:
There is this my guy that is staying with me, whenever my girl visits that’s when he will gain erection and his prick will get erect being visible to my girl…
I don’t just know how to address him because I can see he is seducing her and my girl likes staring at his bulge whenever he is erect

I've been in your situation before. See, b4 you take any decision, fvck your gf well well. Then if you notice any gra gra between them both, no waste time to give her boot!

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by fuckwell2080: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
@OP you are a disgrace to men.confuse fellow.Your girl na correct PROSTITUTE.It clear ur guy don they Bleep ur ASHAWO BABE WIDE PUSSY.See fear WOMEN.She will just sit down there pretend notin happen after giving ur guy WIDE TOTO Bleep.What u need do is to watch the both of them properly.you will see for ursef.Who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Hypnotise: 4:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Why him prick dey charge anytime she’s around? It’s because it remembers something, the good ol’ times
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Haakeem(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Beckham14:
Quite sad you're the only one who doesn't know he is a failure and street nonentity.

Daft thing. grin
interesting.
You mean your dad?
Wonder shall never end.
Useless thing.
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Haakeem:
interesting.
Sir Beckham, do you know my Dad is a complete idiot? He was caught sleeping with a mad woman yesterday
Wonder shall never end.
He is such a Useless thing.

Eyah.... grin
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Ruke1989: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolss...

Different Wahala for different Pple.. cheesy cheesy

OP, Up ur sex game and be Fcvkking ur GF well. She wont reason dat Guy's Dicck..
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by onlinestaff2020: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Brayonn21:

Solution 1: Use burutashi to increase your baby diiiiccck.

Solution 2: Stop inviting your bitch home.

Solution 3: Drive away your guy.

Solution 4: Use your guy for rituals.

Pick any of the solutions above because they are all effective and you'll be amazed at the results.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Freshman54(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Next story please
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by omotoshodontee1: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2022
U need to stop worrying bout ur girl looking at big preek or u will be following her around nii.if I am in ur position,just continue with the flow and carefully follow wat goes on btw them..this cud be a soft litmus test for ur relationship,if she can flirt with ur friend, imagine wat she will do to outsiders.. don't talk to anyone of them about it,just act cool so that u will see clearer
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by BlackMan6969(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2022
The way niggas b normalizing sex b4 marriage is becoming overwhelming. This thread don't make no fucking sense.
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by HolyMan12: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Brayonn21:

I’m not lying I just had to create a new account so as to hide my identity I can’t post it on my main account

nlfpmod lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Come and see Alternate Account
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Haakeem(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Beckham14:

Eyah.... grin
I never thought I was exchanging word with a kid.
But anyways I’m busy right now, can I ignore you another time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.