Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? (3659 Views)

When Will NYSC Pay Us Allowee / How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by deeja(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
Does anyone in the house know when camp will be opening?
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by oska(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2007
I am also getting tired of the whole thing. Can somebody just say something as regards when actually the Batch B camp is opening?
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by H2SO4(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
i hear camp opens on the 4th of september
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by oska(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
4th has bean the first plan from NYSC but since the issue of mobilizing all eligible corpers came up, rumor has been round the town that camp has been shifted with about 2 weak intervals.
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by jinadu(m): 2:15am On Aug 24, 2007
i hear camp opens sometimes in October now.follow this link, just posted yesterday evening.
cheers to us all!!!

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article21
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by stinubi: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2007
Jinad, thanks for the information. It was helpful to some extent, I could not find the newspaper page you referred to. Pls if anyone finds out the exact official date for resumption of camp, kindly text me 08058405649. Thanks y'all. cool
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by choky: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2007
hi all, camp will be opening on the 2nd of october as against the 4th of sept. that will not be possible because of the late disbustment of fund to the board. I just hope this new dat does not become another old date. if you want my number to know more as me personally by sending ur mail address here and i will send you my number, sorry i can post in here. you never know who is who. thanks
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by oska(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
Information reaching me rather says that issuance of Call up letter starts from the 4th-8th of October while camp is meant to open for the batch B from 9th-30th of october.
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by sharry: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
hi all.thanks for the current infomations flowing in about the Nysc,information from my friends in school says that camp will be on the 9th of oct,but i pray that the authority would not change it because am really tired of sitting at home.
Re: When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? by donbuchi1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2007
Second week of October, probably 9th or 10th

(1) (Reply)

State Your State Of Deployment And Stream / Self-Contain for Corpers To Let In Port Harcourt / Can One Be Allowed To Leave Nysc Camp On Any Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.