Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw (34708 Views)

Nigeria Hold Colombia To 3-3 Draw (Under 20 International Friendly). / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by obembet(f): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Harry Maguire apologizes to Three Lions fans after the 3-3 draw with Germany

“Mistakes are part of the game, I apologise. Great fight back and spirit to get us back into the game by the lads. Take positives and look forward to Qatar. The tough times will make us stronger”

In the 50th minute, Musiala nutmegged and drew a penalty on Maguire

In the 66th minute, Harry Maguire again not looking good there as he tries dribbling in the opposition box only to get dispossessed. A little more than 10 seconds later Havertz scores.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci_LjIzNRSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Soulsymbol99: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
I was wondering why Southgate called this guy. Now he has himself to blame.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Chizzyjforce: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Many people have been on this guy for quite a while now, they should understand that this guy is a human and can get depressed or even do worst to himself with all the bullying he's getting.

Stay strong Mag, you'll later Maguire to acquire my brother.

309 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Mhykel217(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
This guy sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Looking forward to Qatar grin grin

Ihediegwu ga-eme na Qatar

how's this guy better than tomori undecided

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by obembet(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Kenny242(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
sad
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by FalseProphet1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Maguire will not make the English team list to the world cup, I see fans agitating that he should be dropped, I see Southgate dropping him.

This I have seen.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Hetodov(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
I was wondering why Southgate called this guy. Now he has himself to blame.
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Kyase(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Fergie001
Dfrost
Yemi1504
Make una come carry una captain abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by lookinggood122: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Harry Maguire, I've missed you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emilokan. I nor go gree. Na my turn to be president

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by BigDawsNet: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lol

He was a better player back in the days...

He may come back stronger someday sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by adeline109: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Harry Maguire. I've missed your memes

7 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by DavSagacity(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
I honestly do not know why the England Coach still uses this guy in his team. A bench warmer at United and never able to improve his games.

To think they bought this guy from Leicester city to be another Vidiç or Rio Ferdinand is the greatest mistake of Manchester United.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
like for Maguire, share for tinubu

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Sambaby7640: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
This Man. Na Everytime you dey always make mistakes. And na Everytime you dey always apologize.

Bro football ain't your calling. Accept it and quit.

You'll do better as a ball boy.

29 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
The press has been your nightmare. Retire honorably

11 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by ecolime(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
I just hope Maguire no go cpmmot suicide one day sha.

People throll him a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by fergie001: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kyase:
grin
Make una come carry una captain abeg
Thank God, Ten Hag don dodge am grin

10 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by obembet(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chelsea will sign this guy by January

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by motionarena: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
It will be alright Dear Maguire
I have been in your shoes and know what it is like to be criticized for everything you do.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by 9jaBloke: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
smiley I often wonder what happened to him. He was once good.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by dyera(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Too many mistakes by a single player is unacceptable. Once is an incident, twice a coincident, thrice means that there is something wrong somewhere.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Jack14(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Is transfer to man utd is the biggest laundering case in England

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Bigchristo: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Many people have been on this guy for quite a time now, they should understand that this guy is a human and can get depressed or even do worst thing with all the bullying he's getting.

Stay strong Mag, you'll later Maguire to acquire my brother.
Nor be make him depressed and leave Manchester United captain band alone na we Dey pray for. Maguire is not a good defender he is overhyped and that’s affecting him, he supposed still Dey play for division 2 by now dem carry am overhyped am give Man Utd for almost £80m to come be committing blunder grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Kingnap(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by obembet(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Lol

He was a better player back in the days...

He may come back stronger someday sha

That's why Man United will loan am to Chelsea

11 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by abobote: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Useless 80M flop.
Thank God the new Man U coach have the balls to drop him and Ronaldo

Imagine how Ronaldo wasted glorious chances today, and they eventually lost the game

12 Likes

Re: Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw by Kyase(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
fergie001:

Thank God, Ten Hag don dodge am grin
Maguire na the biggest calamity known to football, with e useless pride

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive / FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.