Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat (21549 Views)

PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting / Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by ghettokid1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman, Uche Secondus, has accepted his appointment as an adviser to presidential candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar.

In his reaction, the former national chairman of the opposition expressed readiness to work with the former vice president.

“I have just received the news of my appointment as Technical Adviser to H.E @atiku Abubakar in his 2023 Presidential Campaign.

“The mission to Rescue Nigeria that was initiated in 2018 will come to a fulfillment by the Special Grace of Almighty God”, he tweeted.

On Monday, Atiku announced the names of some party stalwarts that will serve as his advisers for the 2023 election campaign.

They include ex-Senate Presidents, Bukola Saraki and Pius Anyim; Ibrahim Shekarau and Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Governors of Kano and Osun.

Secondus accepted the advisory role in spite of Governor Nyesom Wike who earlier warned him against doing so.

In late August, Wike, told a gathering at Omagwa in Ikwerre Local Government Area that he would crush anyone siding with his former ally.

“We will take every might we have, we will leave our enemy and finish you first. All of you going to Abuja to hold meetings with our enemies, I’m going to finish you to the last”, he vowed.

In reply, Secondus condemned the “disdainful threat” by the Rivers helmsman to crush party members supporting Atiku.

“Wike, you cannot crush anybody. I cannot fight or join issues with you, only God can crush”, said the former PDP leader.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/26/pdp-crisis-secondus-accepts-atikus-appointment-despite-wikes-threat/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by nairavsdollars(f): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike will cry

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Chizzyjforce: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lost voyage
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Mhykel217(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike is fading gradually

Wike in his inner chamber rn

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Atiku no dey talk. Na him doings dey do the talking.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Apexmoh: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Apexmoh: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike will run naked on the streets of Portharcourt after Atiku is announced the winner of 2023 general election.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Fkmodhi: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Battle line has been drawn unending episode

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by babyfaceafrica: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Secondus is irrelevant in rivers

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by bigdammyj: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Noted.
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Sunofgod(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's on like a thong.....
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by EdiskyHarry: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lolz.
We all know secondus is working for APC.
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Period007(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Peter Obi the unifier

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Atiku will never win same with Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by FreeStuffsNG: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
This week is for political featherweights to endorse and accept candidates that will lule.
check my signature for free stuffs!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Akinsete19(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike will soon strike thunder on all of them

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by dam2000(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bleep wike atiku is coming

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by SIMONEKPA7: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Atiku playing Wike like base ball

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by frankmoney(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
He doesn't owe Wike anything
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yo that nigga bluffing son

He ain’t gon do shyt
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by abobote: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
He is not on Wike's payroll

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by emmanuelbrown26: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beautiful, I like d silent and mind game Atiku is using for Wike. Wike's arrogance is becoming something else.
U contested an election and lost,deal with it. We all know that if Atiku should win, there's no how North will produce party chairman.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by hotseat: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wike, watagwan?

We ain't gwan take dis mwan!

We gwan take da boizz from da creeks, u know.

We gwan show Secondunce, he kient play with da Empwaro of Rivers State lakaa kid mwan.

O boy, jungle don dey mature for Wike o!

Chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by ShaqFu: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Well...
Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by eeetuk(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gov. Nyesom Wike "“We will take every might we have, we will leave our enemy and finish you first. All of you going to Abuja to hold meetings with our enemies, I’m going to finish you to the last”, he vowed."

After reading the above threat by Gov. Wike against his fellow citizen, I have come to undeniable conclusion that Nigeria has no government. How can a person make such a threat and not be arrested. No country on earth would allow such a careless outburst to go unpunished. Mr. Nyesom Wike is a threat to public safety. That is why I write to call for his arrest, ASAP. Democracy in Nigeria cannot survive if Wike is allowed to get away with this kind of threat.

Who is in charge of Nigeria judiciary? I call for his or her resignation as well. No civilize nation---which i know of can tolerate this kind of threat to human lives and survive . Arrest Nyesom Wike now. He is a threat to lives and property.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat by Day169: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why does Secondus resemble Shettima in this pic?
(.. abi PDP don get dem own "Jubril Al Sudani"?) cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Team And Taskforce Patrols Lagos, Assures Residents Of Safety / Gov Dickson Celebrates 50th Birthday With Family & Friends In Grand Style.Photos / 'I’m A Special Masquerade’ – Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.