Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss (60868 Views)

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa / Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Itzurboi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Starz825:
Guy, no matter how worse you are, Repentance is key,
He might not have been caught if he had turn a new leaf earlier....
That's my point of view
Na you know wetin you dey think
Don't plant it, if you don't want it to grow...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by iheanacho8v: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
So the nigger was a dismissed bank cleaner before And he talked about being a bank staff before, i even though he was in a managerial position So the nigger was a dismissed bank cleaner before And he talked about being a bank staff before, i even though he was in a managerial position ...
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by karkinase(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cutehector:
No bank will want their name to be linked with him hence the bank cleaner story.

Fear Nigeria.
You are smart…once you down. Everyone will step on you
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
karkinase:

You are smart…once you down. Everyone will step on you
true words.
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by jojothaiv(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
In Reminisce's voice

Shout out si awon Keyboard warriors, internet gangsters.
Awon to ni Ph.D ati awon to ni masters........
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Ashirioluwa: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
End of the road for him
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by jojothaiv(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
GEEBITE:
Yeah, they pioneered and perfected it and others too joined bandwagon as they discovered it is one hell of a cost containing measure.
Most of the blue logo banks are nothing to write home about, especially the one that pride itself as a bank that cut across the black man world.

It's almost the same thing to all the purple, green and red color banks too
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Enyimbamercedes: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
We have a very unprofessional police force!

No matter the crime, everyone has a right to a fair trial. Conducting a trial by media is very unfair. Firstly, one person has evidently been tortured and probably shot in the leg. Then you have journalists basically asking very silly questions; “ we saw pictures of you in church, what was going through your mind knowing you are a kidnapper?”.

Unfortunately, this is Nigeria and if you keep mute and try to lawyer up, dem go beat shege comot from your body.

We must do better

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
All those times , for him mind he been think say him dey wise , true true person no fit wise pass where him wiseness reach.
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by sharpwriter(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emmyjahzy341:

Lol.
He turned himself to motivational speaker.
No mind the werey cheesy
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by benalvino3: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
How does a bank cleaner have access to customers' money? don't the customers count their money before leaving the bank? the story is confusing.

contradicting
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by benalvino3: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Laughingkk:
We should learn not to always envy boys who drive big cars and flaunt their wealth on social Media....... . Las las many na .......

If you know you know

poor nairalanders will attack you for envy. Nigerians like criminals
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by PlanktonX: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Akamadon:
Is in the blood

There are still many out there to be caught and executed.

Imagine the mutherfuck*r dey tell us to go hustle, as if we aren't legitimately doing our work.

More grace to the Nigeria police, but they should monitor their greedy boys too, before one go free am for night.

God will continue to expose all these big boys without any legitimate source of income...
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by jclassiq(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why do people turn to crime?
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by seunjungle1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
We know them very well....awon eyan Obituary!
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by jclassiq(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
sharpwriter:
Hmmm.... Na wa o... Hand really touch this guy. Him cup really overfull.... After dem catch am, that his video where he displayed dollars saying, "hustle, hustle".. Still dey funny to me dey make me laf always.

People no go know say the olórí burúkú na Evans younger brother cheesy

His emotional picture while worshipping in church too was hilarious. Dramatists fill naija!
It won't be funny if people actually know the actual meaning of "hustle". By far the most abused misused word in the Nigerian vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:
It is fools like this that will go to social media and be shouting school na scam.
Honestly!
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Rot in jail

Satanic people
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Udoboss(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
kuntash:
Hmm

I salute every LEGIT hustler out there , especially doing their legit things in Nigeria ...

Yes it may not be easy, Being legit pays and you enjoy it better , .....anyways only legit guys would understand what I am talking about here grin grin grin

Thañks for this....
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
cool
SIMONEKPA7:
Moral of the story is be careful of who you let into your house
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by frog12: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
go to a bank, and see as they leave customer documents anyhow

benalvino3:
How does a bank cleaner have access to customers' money? don't the customers count their money before leaving the bank? the story is confusing.

contradicting
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by sharpwriter(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
OvertheTop:

where is the clip....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCjY0LjOvU

From 0:19 to 0:24

Some other videos dey there too.
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by BreakingNews21: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Dem really look like drug addicts ooo. shocked
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by countryman13: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2022
abokikhalifa:
It is fools like this that will go to social media and be shouting school na scam.
U are on point bro.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Agugbadin: 4:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Crime has been part of HIS life from womb and is in his DNA.
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by StoneLucifer: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2022
abokikhalifa:

U dey mind them..Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by Softflameboi: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerian police and lies …isn’t this him wen he was a bank manager at sterling bank?

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by OvertheTop(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCjY0LjOvU

From 0:19 to 0:24

Some other videos dey there too.
wow! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by idomytin(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hello nairalanders.
For years I have reduced myself and swallow my pride to ask for assistance here on Nland, but still no one cares, I need a help, for the past 3-4years is hell on me I lost my job,I came out truthful to beg for help I can't lying with illness or ladies pictures, I can't defraud people,that is why I'm pleading I need some cash to push forward as I look forward to get another job. Please a brother.
Do not wait till someone commit subside.

3066292558. Firstbank

How to copy supermods.
_Lalasticlala
_Mynd44
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2
_OAM4J
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by obaaderemi: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
HardMirror:
dont because of this idiot call all youths lazy. some old men are criminals too. obi, tinubu and atiku are all old men and criminals
Baba, you are very funny. grin
If all our leading Presidential candidates are thieves and criminals like you opined, who then are you voting for?
Re: Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss by faithfull18(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
See the millions flying up and down, na wa oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos / How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part / Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.