Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur (16652 Views)

Imo 2023: Imolites Online Lets Vote H.e. Emeka Ihedioha PDP For Governor Again. / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by fergie001: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqC2AbXteyo
"Nigeria is in search of a new leadership and we cannot make mistakes. I understand the power metrics in our Country, it's either we get involved or we are not involved.

"There are two parties at the end of the day in the election: the PDP and the APC. Who doesn't know should better do. The APC is known, they are thieves, idiots, we have only one other alternative. Any person standing elsewhere is a saboteur to our aspiration.

"Let me tell you after Atiku Abubakar, the next President will come from South-East Nigeria. That is the gospel in Accra. You must win in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, ....should I continue? Kogi, before you can be President of Nigeria.

"My brothers, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong.

My King, it will be clear to everyone in the next one month where Nigeria is heading to. One month today, you will call me on the phone, that I have the key, the direction where Igbo should go.

Ihedioha was addressing the Igbo Community in Accra, Ghana when he made the statement in a now trending video.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Righthussle: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Taaaaaaah shut up! Shut that your dirty mouth! Idiot.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
this boy will just open his mouth wide and uncouth, like pussy. Silly thief.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Lend: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Lovenorth: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
All these just to befool you into voting for the criminals sorry Nigerian politicians. Thank God I have repented from voting for my enemies.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by GreatBoss: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
When we tell zombiedients say ther lies, insults and frustrations to themselves ends online, they think it is joke.
Structure less party that controls not even one ward.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Dangrace01: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Your OPINION.
And that doesn't make it the Best opinion.

After all, we still have stupid men who eventually grow old to become ELDERS advising younger ones. Even Armed Robbers grow old and also advise younger ones.
Finally, even idiots make cabinet members as Elders-in-council too. Be warned!
Don't swallow everything from Elders.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Pandev(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
cheesy

We told zombiedients that when campaign finally starts, they will know what they have put their hands into. Their biggest shock will be 2023 election results, Anambra is not even sure for Obi. They would wish they never based their campaign on propagandas and ethno-religion direction because it would hunt them back heavily, particularly the carless tiny voice man himself. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Jflex07(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
He has only one vote.. I understand he is in pdp and part of the thieves and looters.. We go shock una 2023

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Jetline: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
I can see why the Supreme Court governor outsmarted him.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Tboy222: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
What did PDP achieve in 16 years?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Massiveglory: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ihedioha relax. Atiku is not bad, but Peter obi is the best.
Apc and pdp has failed and join hands together to put nigeria where she is today.

It is our turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.
Peter obi - datti ahmed victory will shock and reset our country.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Sinim(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dangrace01:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by AliyuMahdi9: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
2022, and PDP and APC lack Campaign Statements.

Empty Barrels

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by andy244: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
You are already the known saboteur. We the Imolites are waiting for you in the next election. As usual you will not be the governor let's wait and see

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obi is working for Tinubu but the retards following him don't want to admit it

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by chiedozie198100: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
U know all these n number man took ur mandate.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by fergie001: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
He added Kano as well.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by buhariguy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hahahaha.
Obituary is getting wotowoto everywhere.
Obituary should better step down for tinubu before is too late.

183 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dangrace01:

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....

Modifed

If you see the bolded and assume I am telling you that Peter Obi will fail, you better have another think comming.

9 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Reyhzor(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
When we tell zombiedients say ther lies, insults and frustrations to themselves ends online, they think it is joke.
Structure less party that controls not even one ward.

Ihedioha na one vote oo cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Freelancer2020(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
That's my nigger, he fired shot at his ppl direction, if you die, you die, nevertheless he made mistake by thinking pdp will win, Asiwaju and shettima loni 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by letristian: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Amadioha!

We're fully Obident

11 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Idiotseverywher: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hope Uzodinma's mob at work, as atiku is coming to south east and many people will be going online for news, they ate now hitting the internet space with fake news about ihedioha that is expected from low lives
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by kingamaa(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na PDP be party of thieves and rogues, if I lie go and ask Obasanjo

We know them no be today

You better be Obidient or keep quiet there.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by PecE2Make: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fucking national chairman. Your failure go clear like Dstv

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Tetrahedron: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
E don dey happen!
Tilumbu has been scammed.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by SMOOKE: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin Says who? This idiot that ran away to ghana

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday / “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi / Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.