Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat (17691 Views)

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
deniyor:

And above all:

i said i'd marry her you devilish creature
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2011

These are the kind of THREADS that PISS ME OFF! grin
SEXSINNERS! grin grin So EVERYONE WHO HAS SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE WOULD NO LONGER GO TO HELL FIRE? These were your EXACT words
sexsinners:

if you have  had any sex before marriage you will go straight to hell. mark my words
on this thread:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-717363.0.html
When did you CHANGE YOUR MIND? undecided undecided Abi una CHUCRH BUSINESS NO DEY MOVE?grin grin grin *** WAKAR SHEGE DANBURUBA*** undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
sexsinners:

i said i'd marry her you devilish creature

Same thing a lot of the "Ungodly" men said to the women. You are just sick. Go through your posts again.
Then answer this question: Hv you bought your own ticket to hell?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ Deniyor! grin We MUST NOT LET THIS MORRAFURKAR REST! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
That's why I wont bother advising you.
I pity the poor lady, but hey who ever dates you probably has it coming to her.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2011
sexkillz:

@ Deniyor! grin We MUST NOT LET THIS MORRAFURKAR REST! grin grin grin grin

I don't plan to. I know useless hypocrites like him always slip one way or the other. I was waiting for this since his useless thread earlier.
He quoted and misquoted the bible like the devil himself.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Pweety4me(f): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2011
DEEP DEADLY LUST
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
deniyor:

I don't plan to. I know useless hypocrites like him always slip one way or the other. I was waiting for this since his useless thread earlier.
He quoted and misquoted the bible like the devil himself.
^^^I with YOU on this one BRO  wink. . . . . . . . . . . .  I'M ALLERGIC TO BULLS[b]H[/b]IT!!! undecided
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Pweety4me(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
@OP People like you don't need to be born @all? how old r you?you hold 1 girl on a pedastal like there is no other, why on earth do you think you deserve her?infact you know that you DON'T DESERVE HER!!seriously you need to go and drink poison, your just another demon in human form, you can't be 4 real. . .jeee damnn i think it's better for you 2 die, just 2MONTHS! go dieee bruv!!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
See how much of a pervert he is
sexsinners:

chi-baby has a hot body no need for her to show her face heer body makes up for it.

hypocritical as usual here:
sexsinners:

i see SExkillz *cough* demon*cough* is trying to lower nairaland girls into fornification with him.

Sinner!

Of course he says he wants to marry the girl cos
sexsinners:

but they were sinning, their intentions was lust, mine intentions were holy.

I've never seen anyone pass more judgement than this pastor who wants to trick a girl he met two months ago into pregnancy so she doesn't leave after she discovers his bs
sexsinners:

Ghana did a good move, their next step should them to arrest anyone that sleeps with a LovePeddler and Be Intimate before marriage.

alllllll sins and bad for the future.

oh yeah and ppl should be arrested for adultry.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2011
13 out of every 10 things that this dude has written has been full of bs and hypocrisy.
I remember the first time he got caught on admitting he lies too and commits lookery hence adultery since the bible says do not commit lookery cos you hv committed adultery in your mind.
Pastor Sexsinners got caught in a lie within 5 hours of signing up.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2011
Where is pastor sexsinners? grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2011
i am human like everyone else angry

it's just that God finds me to be superholy, so he is testing me but so far i am failing. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

love is dangerous o
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
why can't it be the 15th century where if i find a girl i like i get to keep her. grin my property.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
sexsinners:

i am human like everyone else angry

[b]it's just that God finds me to be superholy, so he is testing me [/b]but so far i am failing. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

love is dangerous o

THUNDER FIRE YOUR LEFT YANSH!!! ID[b]I[/b]OT! undecided
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2011
I agree you are super holy Pastor sexsinners. Infact I don't think you belong to this world. Why don't you just go to heaven right now and save everybody the stress of dealing with you.

You might need a rope.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
sexkillz:

THUNDER FIRE YOUR LEFT YANSH!!! ID[b]I[/b]OT! undecided
Lightning scatter the right yansh grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2011
deniyor:

Lightning scatter the right yansh grin grin grin
grin grin grin
deniyor:

I agree you are super holy Pastor sexsinners. Infact I don't think you belong to this world. Why don't you just go to heaven right now and save everybody the stress of dealing with you.
You might need a rope.

Pls make sure the ROPE IS TIGHT, we dont WANT ANYONE SAVING YOUR SORRY A[b]S[/b]S. DIMWIT! grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by chrisvdt: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
It thrills & tickles me when OP's are having d best part of dis forum. While sexsinners is just so amusing, probably poking at readers, responders are cursing wit high BP. imagine sexsinners line of SUPER HOLY. Nl is d home of humor to a few. While som com to NL to get relievd, som others culd com to catch a bad BP, lol
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 2:00am On Aug 15, 2011
Someone is going to burn in hell using God's name in vain.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by 9jafetish(f): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2011
lmao can't u see this man is inlove
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 2:31am On Aug 15, 2011
uhhhh you guys this thread is about me impreganating my wife.

not about premarital sex, even thought i do strongly believe u will go to hell for it
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 15, 2011
Wife?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2011
talina:

Wife?

well were not married,but i will call her my wife so she will want to get married ASAP
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 15, 2011
sexsinners:

well were not married,but i will call her my wife so she will want to get married ASAP
Sweety, she is not your wife. Be strong. See your personal worth,with or without her.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Pweety4me(f): 2:41am On Aug 15, 2011
Ur pathetic.

Something went wrong during ur developing stage.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by 677ano(m): 3:22am On Aug 15, 2011
@OP

You are the confused hypochrites that go to churches where the Bishops use their tithes and offerings to buy private jets for themselves
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 4:47am On Aug 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

your pathetic.

Something went wrong during your developing stage.

u have issues

talina:

Sweety, she is no
t your wife. Be strong. See your personal worth,with or without her.

thxs and i guess i will try. but i must work hard to keep her.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2011
Oh no! You have issues.

Yaba Left needs to stop issuing out day passes. SERIOUSLY.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2011
Pastor sexsinners
how do you plan to get her pregnant without having sex with her? the fact you are afraid she might not stick with you means she is not your wife or anything. I guess that leaves our r a p e . You are one sick son of a b#tch
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Pweety4me(f): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2011
^^^They have said it all. . .SIMPLE!!

@OP they need to chain you, you need to be thrown in with those ur fellow mental matez
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by 9jafetish(f): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^They have said it all. . .SIMPLE!!

@OP they need to chain you, you need to be thrown in with those your fellow mental matez

lol they also need to throw away the keys, i feel so sad for the female that is with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) / Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.