Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat (17693 Views)

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
op slap urself.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by nassiwa: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
It may help you during the pregnancy period but after that she will cheat on you again.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Branderson191: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
You can get Vibrators and Dildos and other adult toys for your partners to spice up your love life. We sell all kinds of adult toys. Call 08059346640
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by fjlovelk(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2011
You r so naive!!Do u think getting her pregnate can hold her stay with u forever,I am doubting if u do love her or not,according to this post,what i can get is u just wannan get her into bed rather than be with her 4ever.how poor u r ,hope God can forgive u .
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

op slap urself.

grin

gone are the days when a child was a good enough excuse to keep a man and a woman together.

in fact most children now are the result of a torn relationship or are themselves the catalysts to the breaking up.  undecided
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by teeties(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2012
@denlyor: Good research bro
@sexsinner:...uncurable head sickness
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by teeties(f): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2012
deniyor:

I want to believe people are different from what they are in NL. Cos I am wondering what kinda lady will be with a guy like this.
The choices you ladies make sometimes are shocking
she's just an unsupecting victim of the lunatic ☺º°˚˚°ºoo! ....mehn that gorl had better make a run for it
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by teeties(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Twisting:
. You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ as twisted as sex sinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.